SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: Take Titans +4½ at Bills

Take Titans +4½ at Bills

Game Time: 12/24/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: Alex Smart
    Sports Handicapping - Sports Gambling - Online Betting - Who To Bet On

Two of the hotter teams in the NFL square at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Buffalo, with the underdog Titans the smart play against the Bills.

Tennessee enters into this game against their hosts Buffalo on a red-hot 5-0 straight up win streak that includes a perfect 6-0 ATS run.

The Bills have also been playing some very good football winning five of their last seven overall and, more importantly, cashing seven straight tickets for their backers. In a contest that features two very confident squads, getting points promises to be golden as final the result of this battle will most probably be decided by a fourth quarter field goal.

Final Notes & Trends: Three of the last four meetings in this series have been decided by three points or less.

Play: Titans +4½

zippo
    zippo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I kind of like Buffalo in this one. They are at home and playing well and seem to be on a roll. Plus around this time of year when the weather is bad is right up Buffalo's alley. I still don't trust Vince Young as he throws too many interceptions and has only one or two games wheres hes thrown for over 200 yards. Buffalo is stingy against the pass, so they will load up the box to try and take away the Titan runnng game including Young scrambling around.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14361

Quote Originally Posted by zippo
    I kind of like Buffalo in this one. They are at home and playing well and seem to be on a roll. Plus around this time of year when the weather is bad is right up Buffalo's alley. I still don't trust Vince Young as he throws too many interceptions and has only one or two games wheres hes thrown for over 200 yards. Buffalo is stingy against the pass, so they will load up the box to try and take away the Titan runnng game including Young scrambling around.
    with you on this one too, zippo . . . your write up pretty much says it all . . . I would only add that I generally like a
    team at home laying less than a TD on a streak of at least two SU wins . . . it doesn't in itself make it a play but it augurs well . . .