xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buying SF Niners Season tickets 4 seats, 6th row, on the 50 years line for 9k.

Good deal? Im planning on selling most of them since I would like to make some extra money but gonna try to make enough profit to take myself and the gf to a game.

It comes out to about $281 a ticket. comes with parking passes and all preseason games.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

If it's anything like Packer season tickets in terms of the way they run it (which I assume it is because it's probably mandated by NFL), it's very hard to make a profit because they make you buy the pre-season tickets at full regular season face value price, and you can never sell those for anything NEAR the face value of the actual pre-season tickets.

You'll start every season in a big hole because of this....
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 04-04-13 at 12:03 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I've had 49ers season tickets for the last 5 years. Have done very well the last 2 seasons, but my seats are "only" $74 each. The only time you can get any kind of money in the preseason is if they host the Raiders one game. I know the Niners have the Packers coming out there this year and will probably get a couple of primetime home games along with their divisional foes which will draw. You really need to hope that the Niners win the division and also host the NFC Championship Game. Of course those seats are really gonna cost you if you have the option.