sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Best Bet: Thursday December 21,2006

*MIN (+3)
    *UNDER (37)

10 units each GL everyone and enjoy the show!
    Last edited by sonnythekid; 12-20-06 at 11:54 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was liking the Packers in this game myself sonny, but I will be passing on it though.

BOL bud

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Packers -3 Brett is too close to passing Dan Marino in touchdown passes and it MIGHT be his last game at home so with that I will have to take the Packers and hope that BRETT doesn't return next year. He has made himself look like a fool this year and I think he really should have retired last year.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

He hasn't been all that bad this year. He has hit some rough patches along the way, but it's not like he can do all that much with the team that he has around him.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

that is true

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

I'm going to be taking the pack for this game myself. It looks like I'm going to follow the public on this one. Brett will have a good game.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14349

This game gives me the creeps and I have no idea why. If Favre simply has a great game and covers then so be it, but there are better plays coming up this weekend IMO so I'm going to take a pass on this one . . .

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

last game

this very well might be farve's last came here. he will be ontop of his game for the home town people. he's a warrior and will leave with a victory

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep in mind that the Pack D has been opportunistic of late, as well. Tarvaris Jackson getting the start at QB.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay -3.5 -102 (4 units)

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14349

Quote Originally Posted by mandy
    this very well might be farve's last came here. he will be ontop of his game for the home town people. he's a warrior and will leave with a victory
    but mandy, I get the feeling that this is what I'm supposed to be thinking . . . my crystal ball says there's a contoversial minny safety in the first quarter and GB ends up winning in front of the home crowd at Lambeau 20-19 LOL . . . (but I have to take my crytal ball in to have it re-calibrated LOL).

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

2*GB-3.5
    READY FOR A THURSDAY NIGHT

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favre, Favre, Favre! Favre isn't a very good QB anymore. Look what he couldn't do against the Lions secondary, and the Vikings are coming to play.

The Packers have 0 chance of making the playoffs, as the Vikings win the last 2, and there basically in, because they dominate the tie breakers.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

1. Packers -5
    2. Under 36

Pegasus
    Pegasus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay Packers -3.5 -109

Lexis
    Lexis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 37.5 -113

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree lexis!

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

GREEN BAY wins tonight...no reason to think that this rookie qb can go into lambeau field and do much..just that much said..GO PACKERS!!!!!

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1183

GB looks too obvious. I'm staying away.

Flamers

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZ-05
    GREEN BAY wins tonight...no reason to think that this rookie qb can go into lambeau field and do much..just that much said..GO PACKERS!!!!!

make yourself think wha you wan't. I guess that's why you bet on Green Bay.

Don't know much about football though do you?

GUNZ-05

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers
    make yourself think wha you wan't. I guess that's why you bet on Green Bay.

Don't know much about football though do you?
    hahaha...you again...looks like you still kicking yourself in the dick because you lost $6000 on the vikings moneyline...i did take green bay and lost but won on BYU..unlike you taking the vikings ml...haha...everybody that took vikings won except YOU....looks like i know a lil more than someone thinks..hahaha...rookie qb didnt do much just like i said..and if it wasnt for a fumble on the 4 yardline or maybe a couple of missed field goals...i would of won..but u know it all right FLAMER..u must be a flamer...haha
    Last edited by GUNZ-05; 12-22-06 at 01:13 AM.

Flamers

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZ-05
    hahaha...you again...looks like you still kicking yourself in the dick because you lost $6000 on the vikings moneyline...i did take green bay and lost but won on BYU..unlike you taking the vikings ml...haha...everybody that took vikings won except YOU....looks like i know a lil more than someone thinks..hahaha...rookie qb didnt do much just like i said..and if it wasnt for a fumble on the 4 yardline or maybe a couple of missed field goals...i would of won..but u know it all right FLAMER..u must be a flamer...haha

haha, haha, your a amateur at this, and you don't know squat about football!

You lost because your a dick, haha!

What kind of crap do you pull. I lost 6,000 so what. I won the 2nd half though, and I also won the Oilers, so in all i lost 3,000 last night, but i'm going to win my 2 SECRET, yes secret games tonight, and I won't tell you what they are.

ok, it's a secret!

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

...but i'm going to win my 2 SECRET, yes secret games tonight, and I won't tell you what they are.

ok, it's a secret!
    Please post them so we can congratulate/berate you based on the results.

GUNZ-05

haha, haha, your a amateur at this, and you don't know squat about football!

You lost because your a dick, haha!

What kind of crap do you pull. I lost 6,000 so what. I won the 2nd half though, and I also won the Oilers, so in all i lost 3,000 last night, but i'm going to win my 2 SECRET, yes secret games tonight, and I won't tell you what they are.

ok, it's a secret!
    so i lost because im a dick..haha..thats the most pathetic thing i heard on this tread to date...maybe u should keep all your plays a secret so that no one else will laugh at you....FLAMER you are not fooling anyone in here, you are worthless to this site...PLEASE go play in traffic or something...