Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Monday December 18th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

INDY strongly focusing on patching up their defensive holes, Cincy already running good defense.......leaning on Under55 tonight. Also looks like public is all over the Over.

Total may be better than a side in this one, leaning to CINCY+3.5 though if I do side. Can INDY's D really cover a run & pass team right now?......something else here worth strongly considering side wise?
    let's get something solid going on this damn thing tonight.....anyone?

PS: I'm just hell bent on having a perfect record this Sat/Sun/Mon.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am really liking the under also. I think Indi at home is a good bet, one they are at home and two they are still not in the playoffs yet. I don't see them losing 3 games in a row, that said I think after there embarassing loss last week they will rebound for the home crowd and Cinci might need some help next week to get in.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit
    I am really liking the under also. I think Indi at home is a good bet, one they are at home and two they are still not in the playoffs yet. I don't see them losing 3 games in a row, that said I think after there embarassing loss last week they will rebound for the home crowd and Cinci might need some help next week to get in.
    Know what you're saying about losing again....hard to believe it could happen, & they are at home, but they will have to be able to execute a much much more effective Defense to have a chance......that's what the gamble is, do they turn their big weakness around tonight.
    Just have this funny feeling that it ain't meant for them to be in playoffs this year.....we'll know shortly though.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside
    Know what you're saying about losing again....hard to believe it could happen, & they are at home, but they will have to be able to execute a much much more effective Defense to have a chance......that's what the gamble is, do they turn their big weakness around tonight.
    Just have this funny feeling that it ain't meant for them to be in playoffs this year.....we'll know shortly though.
    They are going to the playoffs regardless... How long will they last in the playoffs is the Question? I think they will get knocked out just like they did last year. They were all pumped up about beating the 72 dolphins record dropped a few before playoffs and lost momentum, which is the same scenario I think that is what is going to happen again in the playoffs. But I think at home they will win tonight.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14361

If Bengals lose they'll really be up against it with a game at mile high and then hosting Steelers . . . Indy has a softer schedule finish, so motivation seems to lie with CIN though IND can't do much more losing at home especially to Kid Carson or they'll be run outta Dodge . . . just thinkin' out loud here . . . I guess I'm likin' the points, but not big-time. I think the value's in how the matchup effects next week . . .