goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

david carr

sucks

i've been saying this for years

the problem was not around him it was him

the texans are getting killed by NE and NE is not really that good compared to the other good teams cause they got so many injuries

anyone still thikn this guy is any good???

and they could of had young or leinart

texan fans must be fuming

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theres tons of problems in Houston right now. There GM quit after that horrible draft, along with they have no O-line to help protect Carr at all.

They need to get some people in the front office that know what the hell there doing in that organization, or they will be in last place forever.

rta21
    rta21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

houston should?????????????

houston doesnt deserve a franchise after messing this years draft up like they did

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

If you take the overall draft they did ok. Demeco Ryans is a stud and will continue to be. I believe Kubiak looked at Carr on film and decided that in his system he would be fine. I guess he didn't realize that Carr has no confidence. It's toearly to tell on Mario Williams. He was coming on until he got hurt.

As for Young, let's not put him in the Hall of Fame yet. He still can't read a defense. Sure he can run the ball, just like Cunningham, Culpepper, McNabb, Vick. How manysuperbowls have those guys won? I actually think Leinart is a better all around quarterback but only time will tell. Bush started out slow but has been coming on lately. The reason Houston didn't take a qb in the draft was because early on they picked up Carr's 8 million $ option. Taking a qb in the first round they would have been paying around 16 million or more just for two qb's. Not gonna happen.

Houston has more problems than just qb though. Their offense line is missing three starters. Their best running back is on injured reserve for the year. They need more defensive line help, another cornerback and safety also. I'll admit that they should be better after 5 years, but what has Cleveland done with their new franchise? Let's take away Oaklands team also, they really suck.

I have watched all of the Texans games this year, which would probably explain my constant upset stomach, but I don't care if Montana was the qb. They stopped Carr from taking a 5 step drop to a 3 so he could get rid of the ball faster. Hell, most times the defense is on him before he even gets to his 3rd step.

I think Carr might be a good qb for another team. His confidence is shot and I think he anticipates getting hit to soon. What really doomed this team was the drafts of Charley Casserly. That moron, who is the so called "expert" on CBS I believe, blew fours years worth of draft picks. Kubiak can't come in and in 1 year change the entire team.

rta21

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan
    If you take the overall draft they did ok. Demeco Ryans is a stud and will continue to be. I believe Kubiak looked at Carr on film and decided that in his system he would be fine. I guess he didn't realize that Carr has no confidence. It's toearly to tell on Mario Williams. He was coming on until he got hurt.

As for Young, let's not put him in the Hall of Fame yet. He still can't read a defense. Sure he can run the ball, just like Cunningham, Culpepper, McNabb, Vick. How manysuperbowls have those guys won? I actually think Leinart is a better all around quarterback but only time will tell. Bush started out slow but has been coming on lately. The reason Houston didn't take a qb in the draft was because early on they picked up Carr's 8 million $ option. Taking a qb in the first round they would have been paying around 16 million or more just for two qb's. Not gonna happen.

Houston has more problems than just qb though. Their offense line is missing three starters. Their best running back is on injured reserve for the year. They need more defensive line help, another cornerback and safety also. I'll admit that they should be better after 5 years, but what has Cleveland done with their new franchise? Let's take away Oaklands team also, they really suck.

I have watched all of the Texans games this year, which would probably explain my constant upset stomach, but I don't care if Montana was the qb. They stopped Carr from taking a 5 step drop to a 3 so he could get rid of the ball faster. Hell, most times the defense is on him before he even gets to his 3rd step.

I think Carr might be a good qb for another team. His confidence is shot and I think he anticipates getting hit to soon. What really doomed this team was the drafts of Charley Casserly. That moron, who is the so called "expert" on CBS I believe, blew fours years worth of draft picks. Kubiak can't come in and in 1 year change the entire team.
    how do they not take reggie bush he would have helped carr out alot

goldengoat

how many more years are people gonna saying "i think he will be good IF....????"

the guy is going nowhere fast and as long as he is QB so are the texans

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just love Casserly's remark after he retired: " Anyone who would come in here and change anything is a fool, we have this franchise on the right track" . You guys remember that? That was the most absolute, without a doubt clearly the most idiotic remark I ever heard. Best thing about that franchise is him quitting...
    Last edited by prickbeater101; 12-17-06 at 10:02 PM.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Maybe they can get Adrian Peterson.

rta21

does anybody else think ap is dumb for playing in the bowl game and risking getting hurt, i meanhe is top 10 easy but if he gets hurt he is done

goldengoat

wasn't it a collar bone he (AP) hurt?

i don't think it's a big deal to play in the bowl game as long as doctors clear him

if it was a knee or achilles strain/sprain/mild tear and he came back then that would be totally different