C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Bobby Heenan Bill Barnwell is a moron. I hate his logic here.

He like the rest of his tool friends basically say "In BILL WE TRUST". Bill Bellicheck is a god that should never be doubted and he knows better than casual fans what is best for the Patriots. He is never wrong. He's the best. The he List some of Bellichecks best moves and tell us not to question him.

OK. How did Ocho Stinko work out? How about one and done Brandon Lloyd? How did Dante Stallworth work out? How about all the bust draft picks Bellicheck had? There are tons of busted draft picks.

Comparing Wes Welker's 3 year stats? He caught nearly 70 balls the year before the Pats got him from Daunte Culpepper and Misses Cleo Lemon. He was a nasty returner who almost beat the Patriots by himself one game. Of course he's going to be better with a HOF QB. Wes Welker was not some waiver wire trash and neither is DA.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I hate the Patriots already. I hope the Broncos can stick it right in the Pats ass-pockets in the AFC finals to make it the ultimate moneyshot for Welker. I wanna watch him let it dribble down Bellidick's face. This scenario is quite possible too, obviously.

Broncos-Patriots 2013 AFC finals. Can't wait!!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Butterfingers Welker.

Hench
    Hench's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Is he fielding punts?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

congrats benny...good job picking the afc finals....must have been tough to pick a team that was there last year(and is pretty much a favorite to get there every year before camp even starts)....to go against a team that prob should have been there with them last year....and who has manning, decker, thomas x2, and welker.....you must have gone deep in the think tank to dig that one out
    Points Awarded:

ChrisInTheMist gave bobby heenan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Benny BigNuts.....this is a good post. A lot of overrated tools on this website are gonna say stuff and suck on each others nuts to make real sports fans look stupid. It's called fragile internet egos.

Amendola will probably get injured by week 5 and the Patriots will struggle to get to 10 wins. Even thought they play in a joke of a division that basically hands them 5 to 6 wins a year anyways because of the weak divisional teams in the AFC east.

Texans vs. Broncos in the AFC championship next year.
    Ouch!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Bobby Heenan Bill Barnwell is a moron. I hate his logic here.

He like the rest of his tool friends basically say "In BILL WE TRUST". Bill Bellicheck is a god that should never be doubted and he knows better than casual fans what is best for the Patriots. He is never wrong. He's the best. The he List some of Bellichecks best moves and tell us not to question him.

OK. How did Ocho Stinko work out? How about one and done Brandon Lloyd? How did Dante Stallworth work out? How about all the bust draft picks Bellicheck had? There are tons of busted draft picks.

Comparing Wes Welker's 3 year stats? He caught nearly 70 balls the year before the Pats got him from Daunte Culpepper and Misses Cleo Lemon. He was a nasty returner who almost beat the Patriots by himself one game. Of course he's going to be better with a HOF QB. Wes Welker was not some waiver wire trash and neither is DA.
    i think bill has done pretty well for himself so far....and really...the broncos have no excuse to not win this game...and win it comfortably....anything else from here on out for the pats is gravy

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    congrats benny...good job picking the afc finals....must have been tough to pick a team that was there last year(and is pretty much a favorite to get there every year before camp even starts)....to go against a team that prob should have been there with them last year....and who has manning, decker, thomas x2, and welker.....you must have gone deep in the think tank to dig that one out
    Were all the idiots apparently,him and NYSportsGuy are the genuises.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-18-14 at 12:00 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Ouch!
    ya kinda funny the pats managed to win 12 games while being decimated.....and yet somehow the joke of a division managed to finish 3rd amongst the 8 divisions in total wins....and had one of the highest winning percentages outside of the division

packerd_00

ya kinda funny the pats managed to win 12 games while being decimated.....and yet somehow the joke of a division managed to finish 3rd amongst the 8 divisions in total wins....and had one of the highest winning percentages outside of the division
    Yeah I know eh! hopefully he doesnt make anymore bold predictions in future. Welker did not control the Patriots offense,Bellichek controls that team, id like to meet another coach that could get 10 wins out of Matt Cassell.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah I know eh! hopefully he doesnt make anymore bold predictions in future. Welker did not control the Patriots offense,Bellichek controls that team, id like to meet another coach that could get 10 wins out of Matt Cassell.
    what belichick did with cassel was impressive.....but some people just look at it and think "heres proof brady is nothing more than a product of a system"......well no....cassel inherited a very good team that almost went 19-0 with a real qb at the helm......there are some people out there that would lead you to believe ryan mallett could have won 10 games with this years pats squad...when the reality is theyd have been lucky to win 2 or 3 with him.....these guys think you can simply plug in anyone and the pats are winners......again....it seems odd that no other team can replicate what the pats do.....i guess it should be easy to take any scrub qb and run the same offense as the pats and you should be a 12 win team too

packerd_00

what belichick did with cassel was impressive.....but some people just look at it and think "heres proof brady is nothing more than a product of a system"......well no....cassel inherited a very good team that almost went 19-0 with a real qb at the helm......there are some people out there that would lead you to believe ryan mallett could have won 10 games with this years pats squad...when the reality is theyd have been lucky to win 2 or 3 with him.....these guys think you can simply plug in anyone and the pats are winners......again....it seems odd that no other team can replicate what the pats do.....i guess it should be easy to take any scrub qb and run the same offense as the pats and you should be a 12 win team too
    Yeah I hear what your saying, I know Bradys a hell of a QB, Bill believed in Brady enough to trade away Drew Bledsoe when at the time alot of people thought he was out of his mind,Drew was there franchise pretty much and here Bellichek is handing the reins to an unproven QB. He saw something in Tom that not alot of others did.

Tom couldnt work with those wide receivers I dont see how Mallett would have had a prayer to be honest.

Bellichek is a genuis that can get blood out of a stone,I think he could even make the Lions viable.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Patriots fans say good riddance.

his nickname is boston was butter hands

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I've watched every Denver game this year and he's been good but no better than Austin Collie when he was with Indy a few years ago. He's got quite a few TDs off "pick" plays in the red zone but anyone can do that. Seems like almost every decent gain is from a pinpoint pass when he wasn't that open. He dropped a big one last week as well. He's a good player but def on the way downhill....Belechik knows his shit!

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Welker gonna beast these niggas tomorrow.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Welker gonna beast these niggas tomorrow.
    I cringed so hard when i read this

BennyBigNuts

BobbyHeenan why are you such a fkn queer?
    Points Awarded:

bez gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    I cringed so hard when i read this
    It's ok. SteveKerrsJunk is black. He's allowed to say that.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a Jet-fan as well (Fk My Life). Amendola is decent, not even close to Welker's status though AND hasn't been able to play 16 games yet in a season. He is NEVER healthy (Just like Percy Harvin). I'm still baffled over the amount of money it was. Just amazing. SMH.
    jets-knicks fan LMAO no wonder you're such a pathetic excuse of a human being.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

BobbyHeenan why are you such a fkn queer?
    bro...im not the one trying to bump a thread and "big up" myself over picking the two favorites to win the afc to meet in the afc title game.....go jets

BennyBigNuts

bro...im not the one trying to bump a thread and "big up" myself over picking the two favorites to win the afc to meet in the afc title game.....go jets
    Every post I've ever read from you is a total definition of a homo.
    Can't even read them anymore.
    I was bumping this thread because I wanted to see Denver jam it in their ass and it's gonna happen.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Every post I've ever read from you is a total definition of a homo.
    Can't even read them anymore.
    I was bumping this thread because I wanted to see Denver jam it in their ass and it's gonna happen.
    Correction......It's happening!

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Correction......It's happening!
    Meader my boyyyyyy. How you been bro?

And yes, Welker gets the last laugh here.

They gave Amendola the money they didnt want to give Welker.
    Amendola's numbers in today's game-
    0 CATCHES 0 YARDS

Anyone who thinks Bob Kraft wouldn't want a take back on letting Welker go is insane.
    Poor Brady had no one all year to throw to. What he did what amazing basically.
    Welker is not only a beast on the field, but he's all heart also, he would play with 2 broken legs if he thought he could help his team win.

First 123