You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Mike Wallace going to Miami ????

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...ng-5-year-deal

5 years 65 million ..

is this guy worth it for that much money? i know he is probably the fastest guy in the NFL and can change the way defensive game plans are made ... but this amount is crazy no?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Coming from a Steelers fan, good riddance. He is very very fast. He is also very very lazy and has zero football sense. When things don't go his way he'll be a $10 million dollar a year waste

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

god bless the phins and mike wallace

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Ben Rapelsburger made this guy, he won't be worth sh!t with Tannehill. See Alvin Harper about 12 years ago.

You mad bro

idk if its a def deal .. but is this guy really worth this amount of fckn money? going from a good qb to a guy who can barely throw .. smh

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

I believe he will help prove what a piece of garbage Tannehill is

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Bad move unless they replace the bum throwing the ball.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

If this signing does happen, it proves why the dolphins are the dolphins.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    idk if its a def deal .. but is this guy really worth this amount of fckn money? going from a good qb to a guy who can barely throw .. smh

Evidently he is in Miami now getting physical done

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

old news, everyone knew he was a dolphin 2 months ago. He's overrated but they need a receiver and had the cash.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

horrible contract IMO.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    old news, everyone knew he was a dolphin 2 months ago. He's overrated but they need a receiver and had the cash.

Translation fattys fingers couldn't turn on his iPad to post it

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Dolphins fan, I don't think he's worth the money, but we needed a #1 to stretch the field, and he fills the void. Would have loved to still have Marshall on the team, especially seeing how he's a REAL #1, and was slightly cheaper... But it fills a huge need, therefore the deal overall is worth it.

Stealing Ellerbe from the Ravens was a nice icing on the cake too. Ravens will go from Super Bowl to not even making the playoffs next year. Flacco got paid, while everyone else that ACTUALLY made them a contender is gone lol

EmpireMaker

He is signed sealed and delivered there is no question

EmpireMaker

He will stretch the field but now they need someone to run the ball and still need a good QB

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Way too much money, don't understand why they wouldn't just keep Marshall if they were gonna shell out that much a year for a wide receiver.

You mad bro

And now giants offering cruz 4 million cuz they cant afford any more lol ... Salary cap rules suck when ur teams have no cap room haha

Cowboys fan btw and we r still over the cap fml

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Why all the hate for Tannehill? The jury still out on him.
    Wallace's contract makes him the third highest paid WR behind C.Johnson and L.Fitz...hope he puts in work. Wallace isn't a number 1 WR, hejust stretches the defense, but a Wallace/Hartline/Bess corp is interesting. Did not like losing Busglh to field Thomas/Miller?

Love Erbelle signing...but he's been injured.

Seems to me that Ireland is taking risks. Far from his usual conservative approach.

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Wallace's contract makes him the third highest paid WR behind C.Johnson and L.Fitz...hope he puts in work. Wallace isn't a number 1 WR, hejust stretches the defense, but a Wallace/Hartline/Bess corp is interesting. Did not like losing Busglh to field Thomas/Miller?

Seems to me that Ireland is taking risks. Far from his usual conservative approach.
    He is an interception machine !!! Look at his college games and then look at his pro games same stuff. Him being picked 8th is on par with Jamarkus Russel's early selection or Ryan Leaf's.

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Two months ago? Wallace to Dolphin was in the know in the midst of Divisional playoffs? The only one who could have known this with precise knowledge was the Incredible Mr. Limpet.
    Last edited by pixster; 03-13-13 at 01:02 AM. Reason: typo

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post

Ireland should have been fired awhile back. Is this a good pick up? ofc we literally had no threat at all on off.
    But the people upstairs have made horrible decisions time and time again. gave away Marshall and Vonate davis for peanuts
    we get rid of bush and possibly dansby/sean smith. Dolphins sure piss me off, i guess its another year of being laughed at as i walk out of the bar on sundays.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    He is an interception machine !!! Look at his college games and then look at his pro games same stuff. Him being picked 8th is on par with Jamarkus Russel's early selection or Ryan Leaf's.
    Come on dude, let's not compare him with a lazy fat ass and a non-professional jackass. He's not a bust... Tannehill can make all kinds of throws but he needed help from his pass-catchers. the revolving door on the right side of his pass protection didn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Ireland should have been fired awhile back. Is this a good pick up? ofc we literally had no threat at all on off.
    But the people upstairs have made horrible decisions time and time again. gave away Marshall and Vonate davis for peanuts
    we get rid of bush and possibly dansby/sean smith. Dolphins sure piss me off, i guess its another year of being laughed at as i walk out of the bar on sundays.
    It's love/hate, for sure, with the Dolphins. I still spend nearly a grand every year on tickets, though. I think the hate on Ireland is over-exaggerated. He's a fine scout, and a conservative GM...i like those qualities in a GM. He's no Ozzie Newsome but his career is just starting.