Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Sunday December 17th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else liking the Bucs gettin 13 1/2 against the Bears on Sunday??? I know the Bears could easily win this game by 20+, but the Bears defense showed vulnerability against the Rams on Monday... I think the Bucs can keep within two TD's...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really depends on Rex. He had 0 to's against StL and I think if Tampa can force a few they will definately cover.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree bro... I think Rexy is good for a couple INT's this Sunday... Who knows how the TB offense will stack up against the Bears defense though... This could get nasty if the Bucs can't move the ball...

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buff-1

Thinking this is one of the better plays Sunday:
    BUFF-1....they have been rolling hard, they're home where it should be good & cold......home-cold-giving away "1" pnt? Only thing that always kind of worries me is Jason Taylor.....but I see he's listed as probable?....that could be BS though.

BUFF is vs MIA:
    2-0 ATS last two times at home
    5-0 ATS last 5 meetings
    4-0 SU last 5 meetings
    BUFF also has a good December record.

MIA:
    bad record as road dog getting 3 pts or less
    bad record versus div. opponents

Anyone got any solid thoughs on this?

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be siding with Buffalo on Sunday as well. I think the temperature could play a big part in the Bill's victory.