Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Richard Sherman Goes At Skip Bayless!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did aderall make richard sherman a) better player, b)a loudmouth, or c)all of the above.

I like richard sherman, he's definitely becoming elite, but pay homage to the elite ones that still play in the league; charles tillman and darrelle revis.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lip lickin Sherman trying way too hard to sound intelligent. Kid is lucky he's a kickass football player..........otherwise Stanford would have laughed in his face.

Bayless is a bit of a prick as well.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

He's simply trying to get his name out there after the Daryl Revis shit.

He want the publicity and to be talked about

He walked onto the sportsnation set afterwards.
    Points Awarded:

darkhat gave Louisvillekid1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Guy trying to make a name for himself, is a total loser

Stanford graduate

major in basket weaving with grades handed to him to keep him on the team
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'll buy anti-Skip Bayless sentiment, no matter who is selling it.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Wow I don't like Skip at all but that's pretty damn disrespectful

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

A bit childish on Sherman's part, but I enjoyed watching Bayless squirm.
    Don't blame Sherman for his trashtalk.
    Born & raised in Compton--->Stanford grad / All-Pro CB

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

lol what an idiot. it just makes him out to be a fool by personally attacking skip

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

For a guy trying to bury Bayless, Sherman didn't sound very confident. Suggs burial was much more epic. Even Cuban's beat this.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

The AIDs virus is more valuable to humanity than "First Take" and its staff. That show makes sports shitty and viewers stupid.
    LOL@Sherman - kids totally lost the plot. Talking shite to Bayless in this manner is like talking shit to a downs syndrome baby and then putting the video up on youtube and feeling you're the man.

Sherman just lost his trash talking card. What a dumbarse.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

show is designed to make people mad.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LOL I always love to be reminded on why I dont watch ESPN.

This guy went to Stanford? There goes their whole "Stanford is at a handicap because of their academic standards" bullshit.

A REAL Stanford guy could have really buried Bayless, and while he was at it could have thrown some dirt on Smith. Could have done it a lot more smoothly and probably in a much more sly way. He was going for hay makers when he was stumbling and bumbling all over himself. But he is obviously not a public speaker or a guy used to making speeches, but still if youre supposedly smart enough to go to Stanford you have to present yourself better than that.

His best move will be if bayless makes fun of this appearance and he (Sherman) goes back on the show and says, "OK skip I give you credit you beat me at your profession you out talked me, now be fair and step on the field with me and see how you fare".

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

This guy went to Stanford? There goes their whole "Stanford is at a handicap because of their academic standards" bullshit.

A REAL Stanford guy could have really buried Bayless, and while he was at it could have thrown some dirt on Smith. Could have done it a lot more smoothly and probably in a much more sly way. He was going for hay makers when he was stumbling and bumbling all over himself. But he is obviously not a public speaker or a guy used to making speeches, but still if youre supposedly smart enough to go to Stanford you have to present yourself better than that.

His best move will be if bayless makes fun of this appearance and he (Sherman) goes back on the show and says, "OK skip I give you credit you beat me at your profession you out talked me, now be fair and step on the field with me and see how you fare".
    Along similar lines, I was waiting for Skip to say, congratulations, your better than a sports media personality, but I thought you wanted to be the best corner, so why don't we bring it back on topic and compare you to Darrell Revis.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I like Skip.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    There's a reason why in these parts of Connecticut we refer ESPN as "that community clown college in Bristol"

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

LKid:

they usually always do that though, when they have an athlete on campus they just parade them from show to show, to the radio gigs. maybe make a stop at SC....not like he was like LET ME DO ALL THE SHOWS

thats the clowns that run that monopoly

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sherman is a goofball.

Speedy88

As a big Seahawks fan, I love Sherman's game on the field, but he annoys the crap out of me off the field. But I got no problem with someone talking smack at Skip Bayless. Bayless is the biggest moron on sports television.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

shermans a druggy thug that should of been suspended

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Some guys don't do well with power.......Sherman is one of them. No question, he's had a great two years, but he is clearly one of the premiere A-holes in the league. It's not easy to make Skip B. look like the voice of reason.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

a millionaire NFL player mad over criticism. every player deals with criticism. makes sherman look douche

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...bourbon-street

Video of Sherman walking around Bourbon street asking people who is a better shut down corner, Darrel Revis or Richard Sherman. One guy absolutely sh*ts on Sherman not knowing its him.... Saying he is fat, and does drugs.... Classic..

Sherman is a punk. An uneducated one at that.

It's clear he is using Revis's name as a catapult into the media light... People are buying it too, maybe he isn't that dumb. He wants to be a household name, and he is accomplishing it.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you retards spent MORE time handicapping and LEARNING, and less time watching that stupid sht you might have a chance at picking a winner. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE IDIOT BOX you lazy, stupid obese turds!!! Its no wonder that _ _ _ _ _ _ got re-elected!!!!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

What a joke he is. I'd be ashamed to be related to him or a friend of his. Even Stephen A looks embarrassed for him.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I remember when Richard Sherman trash talked Tom Brady after the Patriots vs Seahawks game.

All this guy is, is a troll and an attention whore.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Never seen such a pathetic effort with this guy for the last year to suck himself and try to make himself a star.....He's above average at his position, but definitely not even in Revis' league yet.
    Revis never ran his mouth to get himself noticed either. He was just a natural beast.
    As much as I hate Bayless, Sherman sounds like an uneducated hoodrat who probably couldn't spell his name correctly on an SAT test.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

hahahaha skip bayless is such a bum

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

He needs to focus on playing football. He's a hell of a talent but I can't stand the guy.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I actually think Stephen A Smith wanted to stick up for Skip and say something... at least to get these 2 to calm down. Smith couldn't even get a word in... but just look at his facial expressions. "I'm Better At Life Than You"

Speedy88

I'm better at life than you

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The ad hominem attacks by Sherman are poor form, and are the same reasonless arguments lobbied by Bayless daily on ESPN.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Don't forget boys...the kid is still 24 years old. For those at least 10 years older than that, I ask you to reflect upon some of the stances you took when you were a young guy finding your way. I like the fact he called Bayless out because Bayless is a self-promoter himself with very little regard for the facts as long as he can craft a controversial viewpoint.

The only thing Sherman did wrong was that he was a bit meandering in his attack but at least he kept his cool. You know he wanted to scream but he kept a lid on it. This could have gone faaaar worse for Sherman. The kid did alright.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I actually think Stephen A Smith wanted to stick up for Skip and say something... at least to get these 2 to calm down. Smith couldn't even get a word in... but just look at his facial expressions. "I'm Better At Life Than You"
    This is a total non story.
    The only story here is that for the first time in the history of television, SAS actually STFU for 4 minutes

12 Last