wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Don't forget boys...the kid is still 24 years old. For those at least 10 years older than that, I ask you to reflect upon some of the stances you took when you were a young guy finding your way. I like the fact he called Bayless out because Bayless is a self-promoter himself with very little regard for the facts as long as he can craft a controversial viewpoint.

The only thing Sherman did wrong was that he was a bit meandering in his attack but at least he kept his cool. You know he wanted to scream but he kept a lid on it. This could have gone faaaar worse for Sherman. The kid did alright.
    when I was 24 I would have showed up where they were taping, done it live and pulled a Everett on Rome except the table wouldnt have missed.

Bayless is a blow hard pussy who is just a small reason why ESPN is unwatchable. But ESPN wants to be 'edgy' and trendy and cool. Problem is usually when shit like this happens someone gets fired. Lucky for Bayless he is white.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Don't forget boys...the kid is still 24 years old. For those at least 10 years older than that, I ask you to reflect upon some of the stances you took when you were a young guy finding your way. I like the fact he called Bayless out because Bayless is a self-promoter himself with very little regard for the facts as long as he can craft a controversial viewpoint.

The only thing Sherman did wrong was that he was a bit meandering in his attack but at least he kept his cool. You know he wanted to scream but he kept a lid on it. This could have gone faaaar worse for Sherman. The kid did alright.
    Are you kidding me? He kept his cool and did "alright"? He was on national television, ignored the real questions that were supposed to be answered in the interview, and decided to make it personal with Skip Bayless. What does "being better at life" than Skip Bayless even do for him as a professional football player? There was no reason to say that and it made him look stupid. Skip says he's not as good of a corner as Revis (who might be one of the best defensive players overall in the NFL) so he had to react to that criticism? Wow. Kid needs to grow the fukk up.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Are you kidding me? He kept his cool and did "alright"? He was on national television, ignored the real questions that were supposed to be answered in the interview, and decided to make it personal with Skip Bayless. What does "being better at life" than Skip Bayless even do for him as a professional football player? There was no reason to say that and it made him look stupid. Skip says he's not as good of a corner as Revis (who might be one of the best defensive players overall in the NFL) so he had to react to that criticism? Wow. Kid needs to grow the fukk up.
    If this was just about anyone other than Bayless I would agree with you. Bayless gets a daily pulpit to wage ad hominem attacks and skates away scot free. This was a small measure of payback. I'm not saying Sherman was silky smooth and he clearly wandered in his attack.

But you're apparently a Bayless guy so you're seeing this through a certain prism where I could take Bayless or leave him. He adds an edge no doubt but like Ron Borges of the Boston Herald, they are fairly transparent in their "controversial" opinions. When I say he kept his cool it's comparing how that conversation may have gone if they bumped into each other in a parking lot. Yes, for a young professional athlete who plays a violent sport...that was much coloer than it could have been though it was far from perfect.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    If you retards spent MORE time handicapping and LEARNING, an
    d less time watching that stupid sht you might have a chance at picking a winner. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE IDIOT BOX you lazy, stupid obese turds!!! Its no wonder that _ _ _ _ _ _ got re-elected!!!!!
    Shut up retard.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

First 12