edlaw
    edlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

gave a winner last nite/an i have another for u boys tonite

a good winner last nite w/ bears + points and game and the over thats like 3 winners check the early post thread if disbelief,ok here u go the UNDER tex/ minny game under 39 or 40 depending on your book either is a good bet all day play or fade BOL boys, like-it and cash it

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was going to play this, but you didn't use the required number of emoticons for me to follow you. Best of luck.

KingKing
    KingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for sharing the winners and best of luck

edlaw

oh thats good,thanks bud,my reason for under: tex was 3rd in offense and 17 in scoring,thats texans biggest problem is scoring and against this minny middle "D",now on the other side of the ball is alot of running game and dont forget texan running game w/slaton(texan) minny(peterson) brett favre (turn overs) 3 and outs,still learning the" O" ,running game eats alot of clock so i c field goals,3 and outs,punts and turn-overs sloppy game low scoring GL to all w/your choices tonite.

edlaw

got it @ 41.5 UNDER/ its in

edlaw

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh here's a thought THE RUNNING GAME both sides!

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by edlaw View Post
    a good winner last nite w/ bears + points and game and the over thats like 3 winners check the early post thread if disbelief,ok here u go the UNDER tex/ minny game under 39 or 40 depending on your book either is a good bet all day play or fade BOL boys, like-it and cash it

you guys know that the 90% of Texans games go over right? They have no defense and their offense is no slouch...Andre Johnson, Slaton....Minnesota should have no problem scoring on them

edlaw

thats it boys read and weep kneeing it out its all over another good winner for all u non believers back to backs hope i had some followers