Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

Anybody Else Like St. Louis on MNF?

I'm liking the RAMS . . . haven't 'capped it fully yet but they lost last week and they go on the road next week. MNF is
    perfect opportunity for them to make amends. It's got that kind of "our superbowl" feeling to it . . . appreciate any early
    thoughts before the official MNF thread goes up . . .

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

HELLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You summed it up........MNF....@ HOME. I smell Holt/Jackson/Bruce comin! I don't think this game will be a turning point for Grossy.
    I think this game is worth taking the 6.5. Line is based on previous losses which is not a true reflection of this team.

Can STL players get along?....we'll see.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Jackson explodes tomorrow night. He's the last one left for me to win fantasy for this week.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by primo_skillz
    I hope Jackson explodes tomorrow night. He's the last one left for me to win fantasy for this week.
    GL primo.........& everyone who ends up riding STL.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks nevada. Good win with the Titans today, huh? Glad we cashed...

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i do not like the rams at all in this game

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I like the Rams, but until this week I have been terrible this NFL season

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Right now, anyone could pass for 300 yards against the Rams defense. They are horrible against the pass and horrible against the run. They can't stop anybody. Look at their last two games. They only beat San Francisco because of Mike Nolan's weak coaching, and Arizona rolled up huge yards against them last week. Rams have lost 6 of 7.

I don't like laying 6 points on the road, but I don't see the Bears losing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengoat
    i do not like the rams at all in this game

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Yes

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I dont like anything on this game. Good luck to everyone that bets on MNF.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

i took the bears at -5 .. i bought a point and a half........ who knows which grossman will show......... best luck to everyone...........we all need to make some cash!!

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was looking at the under. Be ****** if anyone can score against that Bears D, let alone the Rams. The bears might score, but only if Urlacher and Co. are feeling up to it.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

rams take over.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I don't know if I will bet this one but it sure would be nice for Holt to grab a td for my fantasy team.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

To answer the question, yes, I do like the Rams tonight. However, I went 0-4 yesterday.

E

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Rams

I will be putting my money on St Louis. I'm going to put a small wager on the $ line and then the spread. Look at the underdogs that won yesterday!! St Louis is a good bet. What do the bears have to play for....They've already won their division and the Rams are fighting for a play off berth. The Rams is your play.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with most of you... The Bears still have the number 1 seed to play for with New Orleans winning again yesterday... Most likely the Bears will still get it, but they still have to keep winning... Grossman is gonna want to prove all of the doubters wrong tonight... The Rams have not been the same since they lost Orlando Pace for the season... Jackson has not ran the ball effectively the last few games... They got beat up @ home last week by the Cardinals, whose defense is medioker at best... I think Da Bears are the play tonight...

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

think rams at home playing for there playoff lives are the play here. I believe on offense they will be able to pass on the bears secondary. the true ? mark tonight is can Grossman's cage get rattled to force mistakes, if so I think the Rams win outright. that said 2 unit play Rams. Gl to all my bro's who have action on the game.

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the rams do what the cards did against the bears sperad em out pick em apart rams win this game SU

Trebelsbaseball3
    Trebelsbaseball3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    I disagree with most of you... The Bears still have the number 1 seed to play for with New Orleans winning again yesterday... Most likely the Bears will still get it, but they still have to keep winning... Grossman is gonna want to prove all of the doubters wrong tonight... The Rams have not been the same since they lost Orlando Pace for the season... Jackson has not ran the ball effectively the last few games... They got beat up @ home last week by the Cardinals, whose defense is medioker at best... I think Da Bears are the play tonight...
    I gotta go with P2M here.. Bears have been winning ATS with Grossman playing as bad as he has been.. They are also playing for a playoff bye here.. so im gonna have to keep stickin with the bears.. Their D should take care of StL and cause many turn overs.. I can see the Bears taking this by 2 TD's easy

Im new to posting here, been reading on here for a while now.

GL to all tonite!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Trebelsbaseball3
    I gotta go with P2M here.. Bears have been winning ATS with Grossman playing as bad as he has been.. They are also playing for a playoff bye here.. so im gonna have to keep stickin with the bears.. Their D should take care of StL and cause many turn overs.. I can see the Bears taking this by 2 TD's easy

Im new to posting here, been reading on here for a while now.

GL to all tonite!
    I'm thinkin that the Bears hold the Rams to 13 points maximum... I just don't see them being able to pick apart the Bears defense so easily... You saw a couple of weeks ago, even though the Patriots were able to move the ball on them, the Bears forced turnovers inside the Red Zone limiting the Patriots scoring... I believe they will be able to do the same thing to the Rams tonight, who's offense isn't exactly spectacular as of late... I see Bulger throwing a few INT's tonight and the Bears forcing a fumble or two... Bears all the way in this one...

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Rex has thrown like 9 INTS in the last 5 games and Qb rating is horrible. I'm not sure if he is ready to lead a team. The defense is why they have the good record not the offense. You can only rely on your defense for so long, they can stop and offense all day long but if the Chicago offense is not scoring and the defense is not scoring then who wins. It wears the defense out when they have to game after game to make points when it is the offenses job, because the offense forgot how to score. They will bum out again in the playoffs and I think SD will go all the way.
    Last edited by SexyMit; 12-11-06 at 04:28 PM.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Well the cards did pick apart the Rams but the cards also came close to beating the bears and would have if it hadn't been for no running game. Its been an upset weekend while I do agree with P2M in most aspects.....I just see the rams taking the W in this one. We will all find out here in the next few hours what happens. I could see the Rams defence winning this game. Grossman will probally have 3 picks all night. Atleast I hope so cause I'm stuck with Over and Rams $line

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the rams with the points
    Bears will be trailing at half 17 to 3 Put Griese in second half
    and win 20 to 17.

OH YA Grossman Sucks!!!!!!