BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Alex Smith Will Have More Wins Than Kaepernick This Season..........

So I made a bet with my buddy $1,000 that Kaepernick will have more wins this year than Alex Smith. Is this not a gimme? I mean as long as Kap doesnt get hurt I should be okay. I took the far superior team. Against the worst team in the league!

I thought he was joking but he was dead ass serious. The only thing that can kill me is injuries!@

So I have: Kaepernick more wins than Alex Smith in this upcoming season. for $1,000

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Your buddy is an idiot

BoutDemCowboys

Haha I' am very aware..... HE is a stubborn bastard, that's for sure. More of a Baseball fan. Got em all worked up over the argument, and made the bet for a G.

No injuries and I should be flying high........

BoutDemCowboys

My friend now wants to bet Alex Smith will have a better QB Rating than KAepernick... I'm not a huge fan of the QB Rating as I think its just a bullshit stat, and most people don't even know how they calculate it (including myself). Not to mention Tony Romo is #5 ALL TIME, and personally as a Cowboys fan I think thats Ludacris. But I feel I should probably jump on this one for another Grand... What your thoughts? NO brainer?

Cheers !