imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

For those of us who bet INDY today

This was why=====

Seriously what were we thinking?

Was there any other reason for taking the Colts other than the prick who wears #18?

Some of you who follow my NFL handicapping know that I love this angle

Better running game,defense @ Home..

Why did we bet the Colts?

This is one of my favorite angles and I just ignored it cause of #18..
    I only had barely a unit on it and a small unit nonetheless but still we have to learn that one player doesn't make a team and defense and a solid running game at home means a lot..

Take care..

If you wagered on the Colts today tell me why you did?

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I took Jax, just for the reason they were at home and the colts run defense sucks and the Jax defense is one of the top in the league. Indi could not stop Jax for anything and I new Jax was a good runnning team so I thought that I would give them a try. Indi's run defense is HORRIBLE.

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

What...The...penetrate!

I am asking the same question on the Pats as well today

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i only had the colts in the BTP but I feel shame in even that play

it is definitely a game i can look back on and say I was a dumbass

i figured the jax defense was banged up just enough for the colts to put up around 28

the jags do have stroud and henderson back but still many injuries

the colts offense sucked and the defense was a disgrace

the right team won no matter what

manning still hasn't learned when to hit the RB underneath correctly and when he does try it it looks like a coach told him and he throws it without making a read just to please the coach

manning will NEVER win a superbowl (I didn't like them preseason and I definitely laugh at their chances now)

dungy is a good guy and a decent coach but he needs fired, his scheme of 280 DT with speed sucks and they get pushed all over the field

you need too big fat motherf*ckers at DT that are harder than hell to budge (see fridge, ted washington, gilbert brown, etc)

colts will be lucky to win 1 playoff game

this game was not really a suprise I just did not know when it was gonna come

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Colts!! Pats!!!

The Pats and Colts.....WTF!!!! They cost me a $748 Parlay. Why did I pick the colts.....Who knew that they would loose 2 straight. The Pats well on papper they are just the better team. Then I took the $ line on Denver?????? Things are looking better in the second half but don't see a comeback. I also took them getting 14 pts on a teaser. Manning and co. will not be in the superbowl again. They proved it today. I will never bet them jack@$$'s again.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

I think a lot of people go with IND because of the Manning thing. He's hard to go against, but now we've seen the ground defense problem esp on the road how can they win the show? It's a little ironic with the defense Dungy had with TB . . .

misterjameswest
    misterjameswest's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not Manning's fault. I don't know if/how many int's he threw today,but the recievers dropped a bunch of passes that hit them right in the numbers. The Indy rushing defense sucks; and they've had a number of injuries on defense this year. They didn't do enough in the offseason last year to shore up the D line. I know they signed/drafted one guy in the off season; and got someone from Tampa, but Manning can't play defense too. Manning is a stud, Indy's D is a dud. End of story.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't blame Peyton too much. He has won me so much money over the years.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Peyton is the reason. And I bit it as well. The line was begging you to take Indy I know better than that. After the 1st quarter I could feel the hook sink in and for the remainder of the game the line tighten.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't take it that hard. Jacksonville is capable of beating the '85 Bears or losing to, well, the Texans twice.
    Normally JAX would have been a large play for me today, but they are so erratic I could only make a regular play.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I had them as one of my BTP picks. Which wouldnt of been if The Prick didnt pick his loser Seahawks. Because I would of picked the Cards as one of my plays.