Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Can GIANTS' Loss get PHILLY going MONDAY Night?

Philly should be licking their chops at a chance to catch a
    win in the NFC East division, but will they be? Reid doesn't strike me as the greatest motivational coach.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Without McNabb, I dont think so. This team has packed it in for the year, I think anyway. I have no bets in this game as of right now.

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, this Philly team is looking more like the one last year after McNabb got hurt(that tanked) than the one that still made the playoffs. Their defense is just putrid, especially the run defense. I am already on Caro -3. Caro did look bad last week but I think they will bounce back even on the road here for the W.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'd take the lesser of two evils, Carolina, even on the road if I were to play it.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning towards the Eagles myself, but may pass.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I'm loving the Eagles in this spot +3 at home. But they are the Eagles, so proceed with caution.

Problem with the Eagles is they still have to play at Dallas, at NY Giants, and at Washington. But they could beat the last two at this rate.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without McNabb the Eagles are awful; they have proved this time and time again. And it doesn't appear to look any different this time. I highly doubt anyone in the Eagles locker room is talking about playoffs. Carolina, as mediocre as they may be, is clearly the better team and should win tonight.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Working on two theories here:

1. Pick the team who needs the game the most - Carolina
    2. Pick the team bouncing back from a bad game last week - Carolina

(I know there will be those who say that the Eagles didn't play well last week. But, really, who expected the Eagles to beat Indy last week?)

Doc JS