Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

Why do these commentators REFUSE to say "Harbaugh"?

I'm already heavily regretting my small bet on the over 23.5 times Harbaugh is said. They have missed so many opportunities. I hate you Jim Nantz. I missed the first 2 minutes, but I haven't heard them say it even once since kickoff.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I would never put money on a meaningless prop like this, but I would never take the over. I'm sure the over got hit at like a 75% rate.

Kobe

You're right. But whenever the 49ers play it seems like they say Harbaugh about 50 times. But this game, they just say "Jim" or "John". Go to hell CBS. I bet their produces explicitly told them to say Harbaugh as little as possible.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

They're saying Jim and John. If they said Harbaugh it would confuse everyone as to who they were talking about.

The over was square...

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

should've taken the coin toss prop like me

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    They're saying Jim and John. If they said Harbaugh it would confuse everyone as to who they were talking about.

The over was square...
    Good point.

Anyone have any insight on whether Beyonce's hair will be straight or curled?

rUnVnME2
    rUnVnME2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Good point.

Anyone have any insight on whether Beyonce's hair will be straight or curled?

Nappy is +325

Big Value there

bamaatlsu
    bamaatlsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5310

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    But this game, they just say "Jim" or "John". Go to hell CBS. I bet their produces explicitly told them to say Harbaugh as little as possible.
    Nantz stated in the pregame that they were going to say Jim and John. I tried to go take the under 23.5 but it was already off the board. Vegas is good.

Kobe

HAHAHA. I ended up winning this bet. Lost every other bet I made though....Actually one is still pending. If the peak tweets per second was over 17,000 I will end up being slightly ahead for the day.