Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

49er's will roll...

I have SF -3 -125 And here is why

The 49er's are a more complete team....the 1 - 2 punish of Gore and James will wear out the Ravens.......Baltimore got very lucky against the Pats as the weather favored Flaco's stronger arm vs Brady and the fact that the Pats had a 3rd sting secondary out there....The Bronco"s win was against a sub par coaching staff...
    One factor that IHave not seen ANYWHERE is familiarity with the game venue.....the Superdome has some unique characteristics that can only be duplicated duri g game conditions.....when was the last time the Ravens played there? SF played there already this year......GL to all

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Nothing you have offsets the fact that these teams have already played once and the Ravens won. The Ravens have not lost all year when Suggs and Ray were on the field together, that's all I need.

Pin Fish

earth to SoonerC just curios what planet or dimension do you live in.......SF did not play Ravens .........this year ..........

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    I have SF -3 -125 And here is why

The 49er's are a more complete team....the 1 - 2 punish of Gore and James will wear out the Ravens.......Baltimore got very lucky against the Pats as the weather favored Flaco's stronger arm vs Brady and the fact that the Pats had a 3rd sting secondary out there....The Bronco"s win was against a sub par coaching staff...
    One factor that IHave not seen ANYWHERE is familiarity with the game venue.....the Superdome has some unique characteristics that can only be duplicated duri g game conditions.....when was the last time the Ravens played there? SF played there already this year......GL to all
    Just the way the post was written makes me feel better about taking Baltimore.

Pin Fish

You are correct bigdog on Android fishing on my Intepid 33.......

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

I like 52 on SF. Too big, too strong.