DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Easy Winner for the big one .

I called all the playoff games last Saturday and Sunday they were easy, and I have won Superbowl games the last 9 out of 10 games. Iwant to give you the winner,but I THINK YOU HAVE TO EARN IT.I PROMISE, when you get this winner the creative joke or a picture from dads collection is not to much to pay. In fact as a plus I will give you the over -under or any other, coin toss etc. Ihave received some good news from my docs, I have been granted a new heart and they will be doing the procedure.You know I am a guy that believes the world is yours for the taken as long as you have the cash to pay for it.Bottom line is show me a lovely picture and I will give you the winner, well even if you don't Friday I will give you the winner early afternoon lol, and good luck to all betting.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Good to hear your Health has improved. GL.

DOMINATER

Easy Rider thanks for the good vibes.

DOMINATER

let me start with when I saw San Francisco, when the season starts winding down , it seems to me everthing gets into focus. You can see how the dots get connected , I am sure anyone that has been involved in trying to make money has seen every type of game ,all situations where you can't believe what has happened etc. The bottom line in most cases, and I say most cases is your dealing with humans where no matter what is planned sometimes explodes. Las Vegas holds all the strings to the show. Vegas deals with billions of dollars on Superbowl weeks.As all wiseguys know cash will always be King, Those who control the cash control just about all outcomes, not the owners of teams not the players not the refs. Yes all above play a part .We can see how Vegas minipulates itself by The spread. Many speculate how they come up with these numbers.don't waste your time just remember Vegas sometimes will be a touchdown off with the number they open with, all done to set the public up. Iwill be giving you the winner Friday after 12, and if you want any other opinions on the game let me know.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

DOMINATER

RAVENS, THIS ONE POINTS TO THE CITY THATS EDGAR ALLEN POE DID HIS GREAT WORK IN. Vegas has everyone loving this San fran team the media has also fell in love. The biggest ploy is you would think by what has gone down San Fran with the qb should be at least 6 p0ints so what does Vegas do they make it 3 and 1/2 just right the 45 million fron Cali are flooding into Vegas making the win even fatter . Icould go on and on but the only evidence needed is that the Ravens 2 weeks ago made the most experienced playoff team in football arguebly of all time look like the Sisters of the poor. While 70 percent to 80 percent of the suckers lay down their house and car payments to lose, think before you bet and let your guy know your a player,if anyone wants more winners on the game ask me , if my health is good I will return latter today , good luck to all and if you think I am crazy thats o.k. but I hope you listen. Last thing is I want to see anybody lose cash in todays world, I already planned on going on a trip once I get better .P.S. did you notice how unbalanced the media is going over this game , how they love San francisco this is done by Flooding the Media with info coming out of Vegas.
    Points Awarded:

Tmuston Beltics gave DOMINATER 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Apex Predator
    Apex Predator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Dom ... hope youre feeling better and thanx for the input. All the best kid !!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    RAVENS, THIS ONE POINTS TO THE CITY THATS EDGAR ALLEN POE DID HIS GREAT WORK IN. Vegas has everyone loving this San fran team the media has also fell in love. The biggest ploy is you would think by what has gone down San Fran with the qb should be at least 6 p0ints so what does Vegas do they make it 3 and 1/2 just right the 45 million fron Cali are flooding into Vegas making the win even fatter . Icould go on and on but the only evidence needed is that the Ravens 2 weeks ago made the most experienced playoff team in football arguebly of all time look like the Sisters of the poor. While 70 percent to 80 percent of the suckers lay down their house and car payments to lose, think before you bet and let your guy know your a player,if anyone wants more winners on the game ask me , if my health is good I will return latter today , good luck to all and if you think I am crazy thats o.k. but I hope you listen. Last thing is I want to see anybody lose cash in todays world, I already planned on going on a trip once I get better .P.S. did you notice how unbalanced the media is going over this game , how they love San francisco this is done by Flooding the Media with info coming out of Vegas.
    balt beat brady and manning and luck and now against a rookie QB there getting points come on dont be that stupid

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    balt beat brady and manning and luck and now against a rookie QB there getting points come on dont be that stupid

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Raven are going to get humiliated what are you talking about. Ravens got to the superbowl not so convinceingly, the 49ers steam rolled their way to it and they are going to CURB STOMP the Ravens. watch

DOMINATER

your missing the whole point, what are you trying to say because balt beat brady, by the way forget luck and Manning, in the topic, now San Fran is giving Balt three or four points sorry your the guy thats lost. As far as Manning game goes I consider that was a very easy play . I gave the bookie a gift that day I won 5 thousand dollars and my friends all won the same , do you know why that was a steal, ask me why and I give you the reason and when you hear it you will say to yourself that was easy. o.k I ll will tell you why Manning perhaps one of the best that ever played the game Manning a few years ago lost a Superbowl because hedoes not throw well outside in cold weather with wind, I ended up giving that game out and I still get thanks from players here that tell me I am the real deal. I am sorry I could not give you Last Sat games when he lost to Balt ,Iwas in the hospital , but I did get out Sun and gave you Balt and S.F. The only reason why he got beat that day was he had a cervical disc operation 2 or 3 years ago , and Manning with his neck injury had absoutely no chance throwing 30 yard passesinto corner of end zones or using pin point passes on the sidelines when its 30 degrees and the wind is gusting no way,easy win for Balt, If they were playing inside or in 50 degree weather goodbye Balt.

DOMINATER

You will understand after Sunday how Vegas works

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

dominater so the pick is baltimore.

DOMINATER

good luck to all sides Sunday you have your theorys and I do respect them.

DOMINATER

Sal, yes this is a very easy game and think about it no matter it seems like its going to be real close the 3 or 4 points are like gold with 2 minutes left

DOMINATER

black and gold your right ,thats why Vegas loves this one Listen the Ravens did a job on the most experienced team in football the Pats, who were playing at home, in Jan with Brady and Belecheck coaching, the Ravens destroyed them , by the way I am a big Pats fan, that day I had the Ravens,Ilive in the heart of N.E. even know Brady on a hi Tom basis and he Knows me by name. I still won with Ravens +8 points

DOMINATER

I sold him stone, and building materials. his designer is from Newport and I do work with her.I was introduced to him when he built a summer house in Narragansett R.I. hes got a sweet spot on the ocean.

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

goodluck to you sir ill be following you on this one.

Slimpickens

black and gold your right ,thats why Vegas loves this one Listen the Ravens did a job on the most experienced team in football the Pats, who were playing at home, in Jan with Brady and Belecheck coaching, the Ravens destroyed them , by the way I am a big Pats fan, that day I had the Ravens,Ilive in the heart of N.E. even know Brady on a hi Tom basis and he Knows me by name. I still won with Ravens +8 points
    Are you suggesting that the Patriots defense is in the same league as the 49ers?

DOMINATER

slim where did you read that?

DOMINATER

slim throw the last game the Pats played away, and look at the Pats off. and I will put their off. against any team and when they are at full strength they are arguebly the best off in football,

Slimpickens

slim where did you read that?
    Well you said the Ravens destroyed them, my bad if thats not what destroyed them meant.

DOMINATER

slim can we continue this ,nurse Krachet is bitchy tonight l.

Slimpickens

Sure

DOMINATER

slim the ravens did destroy the pats that day , but their best player on the offense was out kronk, you are hard to follow you jump all over the place.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

your missing the whole point, what are you trying to say because balt beat brady, by the way forget luck and Manning, in the topic, now San Fran is giving Balt three or four points sorry your the guy thats lost. As far as Manning game goes I consider that was a very easy play . I gave the bookie a gift that day I won 5 thousand dollars and my friends all won the same , do you know why that was a steal, ask me why and I give you the reason and when you hear it you will say to yourself that was easy. o.k I ll will tell you why Manning perhaps one of the best that ever played the game Manning a few years ago lost a Superbowl because hedoes not throw well outside in cold weather with wind, I ended up giving that game out and I still get thanks from players here that tell me I am the real deal. I am sorry I could not give you Last Sat games when he lost to Balt ,Iwas in the hospital , but I did get out Sun and gave you Balt and S.F. The only reason why he got beat that day was he had a cervical disc operation 2 or 3 years ago , and Manning with his neck injury had absoutely no chance throwing 30 yard passesinto corner of end zones or using pin point passes on the sidelines when its 30 degrees and the wind is gusting no way,easy win for Balt, If they were playing inside or in 50 degree weather goodbye Balt.
    Manning did enough to win the game in regulation. He didn't allow a game tying 70 yd td pass with 31 seconds left in the game. His turnover in the 2nd overtime led to the Raven's game winning field goal. If that 4th quarter situation could be bet at -110 every time it occurred, I would be a millionaire betting on the team leading. The Ravens got lucky...you won your bet...congratulations.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Dominator, I don't think your crazy but I think you are way off base with your analysis of which team the media is talking more about. Everytime I turn on ESPN radio here in the midwest I hear something about Ray Lewis. Im not doubting there's a ton of money coming in on San Fran from the west coast, but Vegas already knew they'd get a ton of money on Baltimore making them the dog that they are, an even larger dog than the Giants last year. The dog is baited in this line, and the dog is getting the big action too. Believe me the public is juiced on the UNDERDOG in the SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR. Especially the way the championship games went, and last year's win and cover by the Giants. . I believe the Ravens are actually the public darlings in this game and it couldn't be any more obvious. A test I sometimes check to see who the average joe likes in a game is ask someone at work who they like. I did this test and they said the Ravens. Everyone is picking the Ravens in this game. Oh and let's not forget about the little run the NFC is on in the last few Superbowls. Yes, Ray Ray, There will be no weapon forged against the Ravens, but there will be the San Francisco 49ers. Wake up old timer. The setup is not for the Ravens, it is for the 49ers. The pick: 49ers ML -175

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Thanks for the insights Dom. Not a regular NFL bettor here but I do enjoy the game & have set aside some cash from my NBA winnings for an SB play. Still going back and forth on this one but strongly leaning Ravens +points.

Good luck with your recovery to good health.

KASHMAN24
    KASHMAN24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

49ers in a blowout.

DOMINATER

first time I been called an old timer , love it thanks , of course when you are wondering what the hell happened, just give me a hello, I will do the same toall involved, I am no Ray fan way before this , Especially when they walk around with that inflated ego. I have friends on the street that could knock him out for lesser thinggs. The Ravens will take away the pass ,and hut them down, or take away the run. but thats what this is all about good luck by the way I am a fan of San fran more than the Ravens but we are talking trying to help people win money, not whats are favorite team good luck my friend , I hope you crush your guy.!!!!!!!!!!!

DOMINATER

Bronco . I understand he was close but its not close that counts only in handgranades, that is an old timer joker lol. if manning was playing in the right place there would have been at least 10 points win for them.Bronco the Ravens are a 4 point underdog but the S.F is a 4 point fav how do you figure?they are pushing you to bet S.F. After San Fran had a bye then beat Atlanta should S.F.be a 7 point fav., they kept them down , all the biig action will go on the game tomorrow andthe may move, non the less Vegas will keep it low so all the money keeps coming in on S.F. they can do what they want and they want the money on S.F. when the Raens win they pulled another fast one on the betting publc, I hope the best for you let this old timer push you in the right direction lol good luck to all.

enflip27
    Update your status
    enflip27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

The setup in Vegas is for the 49ers. The Ravens and the over is getting played out so bad. I see 49ers, by 6, or two field goals.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Bronco . I understand he was close but its not close that counts only in handgranades, that is an old timer joker lol. if manning was playing in the right place there would have been at least 10 points win for them.Bronco the Ravens are a 4 point underdog but the S.F is a 4 point fav how do you figure?they are pushing you to bet S.F. After San Fran had a bye then beat Atlanta should S.F.be a 7 point fav., they kept them down , all the biig action will go on the game tomorrow andthe may move, non the less Vegas will keep it low so all the money keeps coming in on S.F. they can do what they want and they want the money on S.F. when the Raens win they pulled another fast one on the betting publc, I hope the best for you let this old timer push you in the right direction lol good luck to all.

Wait...line actually opened in a couple places north of vegas at 9ers -6.5..Books up north WERE expecting a flood of CALI 9er money coming in on the high number.. ACTUALLY!!! BALT +6.5 up north...AND the opening # in Vegas at +4.5 was ATE UP!!.. leading to the number continuing to drop because of the money flowing in on Balt.. You say follow the $$...Well.. Best time to have taken Balt was originally at the higher number.. now your getting it barely at +3.5 or +4... hmmmm... Id rather go reverse here and lean 9ers..

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

"

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

The way I c it, it seems Baltimore is the trap play. This should be decided by a field goal, and the line never went under -3.5 SF... And the o/u at 47.5 with these 2 dominating defenses n u would see Vegas def wants u 2 take the under... They even tell u the best case scenario is SF wins but doesn't cover and it stays under w most of the action going on the under?

Now lets look at it as a football fan. SF has arguably(CHI when healthy) the most dominant def in the league... And u got Baltimore who has a veteran defense n is top 5 w all their starters who played their 1st game, who by the way have only played 3 games together all year(playoffs only) and have dominated since.
    SF's offense has been so lights out lately they are unstoppable, but containable, as we saw for a quarter n a half vs Atlanta. They had their defensive end play spy on 1st n 2nd downs n contained the run, n on 3rd n 7+ the pistol offense gets thrown out the window... However, Baltimore can't contain the pistol. John Harbaugh is a great coach, but unfortunately, Arthur Jones at 6'3" 315 lbs isn't gonna be able 2 contain kaepernick... I see this game staying close in the 1st half because of opening jitters n Balty jumping out 2 an early lead being the veteran club they are, but I believe SF wins by 10+... And Balty's offense btw, has been much improved this yr, I believe finishing in the top 10 in the season if I'm not mistaken, but once u stop the run n their play action bomb is no longer a threat, they can be very easy to stop. The 1 prop bet I WOULD take at the right price, Balt doesn't score any TDs 2nd half... GL every1 w/e you do, but this is my reasoning for taking SF & the over.. Oh n if u think they should be favored by more n it's a trap, they would've set it to 3 or 2.5 by now 😉
    Last edited by MP123; 02-03-13 at 03:36 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Barnes & Whine gave MP123 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last