Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

You picked the right side Dominater. Not that you need anyone to tell you that,
    of course you don't, paisano. I am from the same little state as you (I think).
    Enjoy the game, spend winnings wisely and good health.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

sno ball, how about andinos on the hill , do we have great food or what , growing up you could run a truck on atwells ave and hit no one. God bless the od timer Raymond, his brother nick Monticellos clothing, the Merolas the Moron, the Marfios, fico, the Sciarras, BO Bo the list goes on and on God Bless you.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

well according to yahoo social media predictions, whatever that is, has 9ers has 50.7% favorite on facebook and 65% fav on twitter. there is a snapshot of how the public views the game.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    sno ball, how about andinos on the hill , do we have great food or what , growing up you could run a truck on atwells ave and hit no one. God bless the od timer Raymond, his brother nick Monticellos clothing, the Merolas the Moron, the Marfios, fico, the Sciarras, BO Bo the list goes on and on God Bless you.
    I don't go to the Hill very often, not from the area although I am 75% Italian
    and one side of my family grew up there back in the day.
    Posters I'm tellin you if Dominater is from the Hill you better listen to him.
    God Bless.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Glad to hear from DOMINATER!
    GL today

werd2525
    werd2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Dominator, does the fact that the Ravens D has only seen pocket passers all thru the playoffs concern you? I can see kaps legs being a difference in this gm. Im not sure on who ill bet, might do a total, but kap could break one at anytime as u have seen all year. How have the ravens fared vs qbs that can scramble. Thoughts appreciated.

bassfish
    bassfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    interesting to see such knowledgeable players (including Snowball)from the NE area. 45 of my years in the state boarding your north and now almost 20 hiding in the state full of granite. GL this Sunday and with your health, sucks to get old.
    As for the Pats losing I think much had to do with in game injuries - all part of the game - Love went down, after the wicked (NE word) hit on Welker he was never the same, and Riddle being knocked out, this team was not the same team that started and controlled the game. All things equal Ravens should be playing golf and not there. SF wins in a ball controlled game (on the ground).

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

The fact of the matter is Vegas does not control the outcome of games. Period. They can make money without it, so why the risk? I mean seriously, if that got out, they would lose their entire business. The NFL would crumble. Why risk losing everything when everyone is making billions anyway (without affecting the outcome?)

It just doesn't make sense.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money is even on both sides, only lopsided is SU going to Bal, by shear fact that their more value.

All NFL players have Bal winning though, except idiot Andrew Luck, picks a tie. gtfo

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

special thanks to DOMINATER and PAULYPOKER for helping me pick the right side!

sharp!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

DOMINATER

nj, just believe me, Vegas wants more than just juice , I don't want to let out all my people names but I have the info why make millions when yo make billions they can get a spread on target , why not fool the public and make more.

DOMINATER

yu guys are more than welcome why I have to fight have the na sayers, bad for the heart you know, lol I still am so happy I got a few guys in the cash ,Iwill sleep well tonight amen....

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

Vegas doesn't need to fool the public, the public is quite capable of fooling themselves.

Joe.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thx, took Baltimore because of this thread.

DonQ
    DonQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1038

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    special thanks to DOMINATER and PAULYPOKER for helping me pick the right side!

sharp!

Ditto! Even with Pauly messing with the forum. Get well soon Dom

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I cashed the Ravens, thanks for sharing your knowledge Dom! A huge lesson in sports betting today.

The public money came in as you predicted, my square book had:

Ravens +4.0 +100
    49ers. -4.0 -125

I hope you're feeling better soon.

kripsak
    kripsak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3693

Thanks DOM

Get better, especially for next season!

DOMINATER

Istill can't convince some guys I see with time I will, it will only make you more money, and u 21 I do believe your comment.

First 12