MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Bowl Isn’t Won In Las Vegas !!!!!!!

Losing four games out of five at the end of the regular season, like the Ravens did, ought to be enough to eliminate a team from serious championship consideration. Instead, Baltimore regrouped, running through Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the playoffs as if the postseason were being played by a different set of rules.“You’ve got to be on the inside of a team to get a feel for where a team is at and how they’re thinking,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said after the 28-13 AFC title game win at New England. “We were improving all the way through all of those bouts of adversity that we were facing.”What does all of this mean for 13-4-1 San Francisco? Clearly, it means that the Super Bowl isn’t won in Las Vegas. Step back into December for a moment SBR members and tell me which of these teams appears headed for a Lombardi Trophy. Is it San Francisco, which in Week 16 of the regular season got pasted 42-13 at Seattle? The 49ers allowed the Seahawks to convert on 11-of-13 third-down attempts in that Sunday night shocker.Or is it Baltimore SBR members,which in Week 15 lost 34-17 at home to the top-seeded Denver Broncos? The Ravens’ offense was miserable that day, with a half dozen three-and-outs and a Joe Flacco interception that was returned 98 yards for a touchdown. My Option is here’s that theme again???,The one that’s scrawled in the mud, winning on that muddy road """yes the Ravens""". Winning a Super Bowl isn’t always about being super SBR members and Friends. It’s about pushing everybody else out of the way. Iam leaning toward the Ravens to win superbowl, however I have not made my bet yet SBR members.
    PS.From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys Analysis,Stats,Some Information and Predictions Also Considered

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I am leaning Ravens too. Similar to the 2007 season when the Giants wanted to send Strahan off with a SuperBowl win at the expense of the 18-0 Patriots

Go Ravens!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Losing four games out of five at the end of the regular season, like the Ravens did, ought to be enough to eliminate a team from serious championship consideration. Instead, Baltimore regrouped, running through Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the playoffs as if the postseason were being played by a different set of rules.“You’ve got to be on the inside of a team to get a feel for where a team is at and how they’re thinking,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said after the 28-13 AFC title game win at New England. “We were improving all the way through all of those bouts of adversity that we were facing.”What does all of this mean for 13-4-1 San Francisco? Clearly, it means that the Super Bowl isn’t won in Las Vegas. Step back into December for a moment SBR members and tell me which of these teams appears headed for a Lombardi Trophy. Is it San Francisco, which in Week 16 of the regular season got pasted 42-13 at Seattle? The 49ers allowed the Seahawks to convert on 11-of-13 third-down attempts in that Sunday night shocker.Or is it Baltimore SBR members,which in Week 15 lost 34-17 at home to the top-seeded Denver Broncos? The Ravens’ offense was miserable that day, with a half dozen three-and-outs and a Joe Flacco interception that was returned 98 yards for a touchdown. My Option is here’s that theme again???,The one that’s scrawled in the mud, winning on that muddy road """yes the Ravens""". Winning a Super Bowl isn’t always about being super SBR members and Friends. It’s about pushing everybody else out of the way. Iam leaning toward the Ravens to win superbowl, however I have not made my bet yet SBR members.
    PS.From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys Analysis,Stats,Some Information and Predictions Also Considered

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Aim very proud of this event living on Jupiter Island,FL. as a Miami Dolphin Fan [ 1972 Miami Dolphins ] 82 miles exact from Sun Life Stadium[ of which I have my own box seat on the 50 and a Senior citizen discount ///lol/lol!!! Don't I Wish!!!! lol lol .... Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland was impressed with the crowd that amassed at Sun Life Stadium on Saturday morning, but it had nothing to do with football. More than 20,000 people showed up to support the Dan Marino Foundation’s Walk About Autism event, the largest crowd in the event’s three-year history. Ireland and Marino both have children afflicted with autism, and their Walk About event has now raised more than $1.4 million in three years for Marino’s foundation, which benefits autism organizations in Broward and Dade counties
    PS...To reach the stadium from I-95 or the turnpike[north or south] you have to drive through Dan Marino Park Way to reach the Sun Life Stadium[~ Great Honor Dan~ **

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I know...it's won on the field with players, coaches and refs.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    I know...it's won on the field with players, coaches and refs.
    Pouy you are a fucn douche. One of those brave behind the keys type men. Provide some substance with your post or get on a cheerleading site. Haven't seen one post from you with anything other then a smart ass comment. Grab your dildo in your drawer and put it back in your ass. Afterwards have your mom eat the peanuts off it.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Good Luck On Your Bet Sam, waiting to see If!!!! and that is big If!!! hoping spread goes up on Ravens+ before i make my bet!!!!