SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al McMordie: Ravens, Bengals Under 42½

Ravens, Bengals Under 42½

Game Time: 11/30/2006 8:00:00 PM

By: Al McMordie
    Football picks NFL Picks sports gambling Baseball picks college football picks basketball picks odds

The forecast calls for rain and temps in the mid-40s tonight in Cincinnati for the Ravens, Bengals game. The score won't even reach the mid-40s.

Our selection is on the under in the Baltimore/Cincinnati game this evening.

The Ravens, 9-2 on the year and 4-1 on the road, have gone under the total in 41 of 62 games as a road dog since 1992, and they have two of their key players, tight end Todd Heap and halfback Jamal Lewis, listed as questionable for tonight's game.

The Bengals, 6-5 overall and 2-3 at home, are coming off a shutout win over the Browns in Cleveland, picking off four Charlie Frye passes and sacking the Browns' signal caller four times. Both Baltimore and Cincinnati have gone under in each of their past two games.

Play:
    Ravens-Bengals Under 42½

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Total is 41.5 +106 at Pinnacle right now and I happen to like the over tonight.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with your over selection ILL. I see alot of points being scored tonight.

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting the under is nuts with the Bengals D. Unless they are playing the Browns again then perhaps haha.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

The over is an good play. I like 27-20 Bengals for the final.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14449

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisV
    Betting the under is nuts with the Bengals D. Unless they are playing the Browns again then perhaps haha.
    ChrisV, I was thinking along these lines too, who would've thought that CIN would show up so much on D?! Oh well,
    I ended up taking CIN side only so I did okay. I didn't take
    the over as well because I never seem to get the side and total in the same matchup. That's the only reason why I didn't take the over.

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jeez, it did fall way under. Never would have thunk that. It was unbelievable how the Bengals dominated the lines of scrimmage on both sides of the ball...stuffing Lewis for the most part and protecting Carson on offense.