Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Nfl total winner

Over 47.5

I've been cashing these warm weather or dome Overs right and left this year.

SFs pash rush wasn't good vs Atl and Balt is protecting Flacco better than they have all year. Dennis Pitta Da Fool is really turning into an elite TE as well.

SF just has too much for Baltimore's D with Gore pounding the middle....opening up himself around the end or the playaction. James from Oregon is turning into a nice Sproles type scat back.

SF 31-24 but Flacco might pull it out.

Father
    Called teasers for a reason
    Father's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I keep leaning under 2 weeks to prepare for each other, and I'm sure they have plenty of knowledge of what the other has in mind gameplan wise.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

This will be brother against brother, man to man, my team out hits your team a battle of the ages. This game offically brings the soft ass side of the NFL out of the equation. Field position is the name of both of their games. They even tell Flacco throw it up their to Boldin on 3rd down if these idiots Int it we don't even have to punt. Like the under the best haven't settled on a team. Been in the ballpark for most of the playoffs on the o/u. This is going to be a slugfest. Can't wait!

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

49ers team total over may be the better play. The Ravens may not reach double digits.