Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Looking ahead to Sunday Dec 3rd

Take SD -6 if you havent already even if you don't like'em. You will be able to buy back w/a middle

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You already bet them Sam?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huh? This line won't get to 7, and I doubt if it ever gets to 6.5 at reasonable juice.
    But I've been wrong before.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Buffalo is awful against the run, so LT should have a field day. But SD playing a 1 p.m. east coast game has trouble written all over it. Can you see 10-0 Buffalo early, just like when SD was asleep at Cinci and at KC in other 1 p.m. games this season?

Buffalo playing better offensively, so I think they will score a lot of points as well.

I think Buffalo has a shot.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew
    I'm thinking the same thing bud.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have been looking better in recent weeks, but I like backing LT and his crew -6

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew
    Buffalo is awful against the run, so LT should have a field day. But SD playing a 1 p.m. east coast game has trouble written all over it. Can you see 10-0 Buffalo early, just like when SD was asleep at Cinci and at KC in other 1 p.m. games this season?

Buffalo playing better offensively, so I think they will score a lot of points as well.

Yeah, Buffalo for the first quarter might be a solid play.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I think Cutler will pull the Broncos team together, get the receivers more focused and not drop balls like they have the last couple of weeks. Still a believer in Denver's defense, if Hasselback can throw multiple interceptions against Green Bay, Champ Bailey may get 4. Taking the Broncos and giving the field goal.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by clonecat
    I think Cutler will pull the Broncos team together, get the receivers more focused and not drop balls like they have the last couple of weeks. Still a believer in Denver's defense, if Hasselback can throw multiple interceptions against Green Bay, Champ Bailey may get 4. Taking the Broncos and giving the field goal.
    Good luck cc, that and NYG are my two big plays this week.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Good luck cc, that and NYG are my two big plays this week.
    Love those two as well. An inspired Bronco's team wins easily IMO and Romo has a rough first trip to NY.

Cutler is going to be the MVP in many fantasy football super bowls in week 16 and 17.