briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Nfc -2.5 ?

Which team is going to score more?

Peyton, Schaub, Luck vs Brees, Eli, Wilson

I put a small 10 unit wager on the NFC. I like that Brandon Marshall is playing for the NFC (last year's AFC pro bowl MVP). The NFC RBs are also better.

My only fear is that the 2nd half may be a duel between Luck and Wilson. In the pro bowl, the team with the best precision passers typically win the game. I fear that perhaps Luck can air the ball better than Wilson.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

get to watch my boy Luck in the shitty pro bowl in his first year! awesome news

pretty boy brady never plays in it, which is awesome

peyton too, the old Colts QB. he will be slinging the rock to WAYNE. put money on it lol

vikingfan101
    vikingfan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

AP said hes treating it as any other game. So if the D is playing soft, and AP gets a decent amount of carries, I like my chances with the NFC.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

If u bet on this retarded game then u deserve to lose

bystrow
    bystrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8223

Although I like the NFC roster, I think there shouldn't be a favorite in such an "event game". Think anything can happen here. Maybe the over is worth a couple of units, because of the entertaining factor.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

AFC and under.

Father
    Called teasers for a reason
    Father's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Never bet the Under in the pro bowl!!! I havent watched it in a few years though, they need to change their (all-star) approach though. Best league and worst all star game blahhhh

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Cashed !!

NFC QBs showed they had the better arms. Peyton and Schaub - not very good. Brees and Eli - good. Wilson - outstanding - the D-line sort of rushing played into Wilson's strengths. Luck - good, but not good enough.