Lol,I am in the know.........

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rolle: Ravens' Lewis got me on track with Giants

• By PAUL SCHWARTZ
    • Last Updated: 10:02 AM, January 23, 2013
    • Posted: 12:38 AM, January 23, 2013

Ray Lewis is clearly a driving force — perhaps the driving force — for the Ravens, who stormed to back-to-back road playoff victories to advance to Super Bowl XLVII. Lewis also played a role in helping Antrel Rolle acclimate to the Giants and grow into a leader of last season’s Super Bowl run.

Rolle arrived in 2010 and bristled at the way the Giants do business — especially how Tom Coughlin runs his team. There were frustrated comments from Rolle, and it appeared as if the safety and coach were headed toward a real confrontation. Rolle cooled off, though, and he says he might have overheated if not for Lewis’ advice.
    Getty Images; AP (inset)
    RAY THE SAGE: Giants safety Antrel Rolle (above with ball, celebrating with Prince Amukamara) credits a phone call to Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis for providing the advice that got him onto the same page with coach Tom Coughlin after a rough start.

Like Lewis, Rolle is a product of the University of Miami, though Lewis was gone before Rolle ever played for the Hurricanes. Rolle did not know how to deal with Coughlin, so one day he dialed up Lewis.
    “I asked him how should I handle the situation,’’ Rolle said yesterday on WFAN. “I was like, ‘It’s extremely difficult for me, I’m not used to this,’ and so forth and so on. We had an hourlong conversation just about life, he was telling me how I should approach the situation, how I should be able to deal with Coach Coughlin but still get some things across. He helped me out a lot. I listened to what he said and it helped me out a lot.
    “If you have never been around Ray Lewis, he’s probably the most humble individual and real individual you’re ever going to be around. That’s just the reality of it.’’
    Rolle spent the first five years of his career with the Cardinals, and it took him time to accept Coughlin’s coaching methods. In Week 2 in 2010, the Giants lost 38-14 in Indianapolis as Peyton Manning bested younger brother Eli.
    It was Rolle’s first regular-season road trip with the Giants, and afterward he blasted Coughlin’s schedule, insisting getting to the stadium more than three hours before kickoff made the Giants “sluggish.’’ Rolle later complained about Coughlin’s “controlled’’ environment and said he felt the atmosphere around the team was “too uptight.’’
    “I had an issue with me dealing with some things, more so my own personal issues,’’ Rolle recalled. “Coach Coughlin and myself have never had an exchange of words or anything close to it, never even had a bad eye towards one another. I’m sure he probably wanted to curse me out at times, but it never crossed that line.’’
    Rolle credits Lewis for helping him replace his frustration with a greater understanding of Coughlin’s methods.
    “More than the [Miami] thing, I think it’s someone who has been through it all,’’ Rolle said of why he reached out to Lewis. “No matter what adversity or what Ray had to overcome, I think he’s overcome it, and I think that’s what it boiled down to. It boiled down to me going to someone I can consider a mentor, someone I know is going to give it to me straight. Someone who is going to tell me something I need to hear as opposed to something I wanted to hear.
    “And he told me exactly what I needed to hear, and from that day on, I never, ever had an issue, never had any concerns. I can honestly say it is great. This is the best I’ve ever felt, and I am going to continue to stay on this path.’’

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Called my local, had him knock my bet down from 165X to 4X, I feel much better about that.
    I don't look as cool on here though.
    Fuk.

RicoJ
    RicoJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would love to see the book taking 5 figure wagers two weeks B4 the actual game started.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by RicoJ View Post
    Would love to see the book taking 5 figure wagers two weeks B4 the actual game started.
    Pinnacle

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by RicoJ View Post
    NFL, American Football - Sun 2/3
    o indicates a circled "bet type" with a lower maximum. o indicates a circled "bet type" with a higher maximum.
    Game Handicap Money Line Total Points +
    Maximum Bet: 139,146.00 69,573.00 41,743.80
    Sun 2/3 101 Baltimore Ravens +159 Props
    03:30 PM 102 San Francisco 49ers -177

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Niners in a not so close one.....

RicoJ
    RicoJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should have bet the max on Ravens. Oh Well.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Bowl Isn’t Won In Las Vegas !!!!!!!

Losing four games out of five at the end of the regular season, like the Ravens did, ought to be enough to eliminate a team from serious championship consideration. Instead, Baltimore regrouped, running through Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the playoffs as if the postseason were being played by a different set of rules.“You’ve got to be on the inside of a team to get a feel for where a team is at and how they’re thinking,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said after the 28-13 AFC title game win at New England. “We were improving all the way through all of those bouts of adversity that we were facing.”What does all of this mean for 13-4-1 San Francisco? Clearly, it means that the Super Bowl isn’t won in Las Vegas. Step back into December for a moment SBR members and tell me which of these teams appears headed for a Lombardi Trophy. Is it San Francisco, which in Week 16 of the regular season got pasted 42-13 at Seattle? The 49ers allowed the Seahawks to convert on 11-of-13 third-down attempts in that Sunday night shocker.Or is it Baltimore SBR members,which in Week 15 lost 34-17 at home to the top-seeded Denver Broncos? The Ravens’ offense was miserable that day, with a half dozen three-and-outs and a Joe Flacco interception that was returned 98 yards for a touchdown. My Option is here’s that theme again???,The one that’s scrawled in the mud, winning on that muddy road """yes the Ravens""". Winning a Super Bowl isn’t always about being super SBR members and Friends. It’s about pushing everybody else out of the way. Iam leaning toward the Ravens to win superbowl, however I have not made my bet yet SBR members.
    PS.From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys Analysis,Stats,Some Information and Predictions Also Considered

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    No weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn. Ravens aren't losing.

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

I feel like many are not sure who is going to win. I also feel like this superbowl is going to be a blowout. 49ers fkn RAPE the ravens boys. Listen to the man

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Called my local, had him knock my bet down from 165X to 4X, I feel much better about that.
    I don't look as cool on here though.
    Fuk.
    Aren't u from DeKalb?

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

lol LB...you used to be a legend in here but now you're a joke...you must have lost 1000000 fake units since 09...but in ur defense you were the most respected guy in here and very sharp back in the 08 days...good luck with ur fake play...I hope you cash in on ur bragging rights

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

niners are as solid as they come

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Hell yeah 100units, get that helium brah

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Lol 100 units on a bad line.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by cblackgold View Post
    I feel like many are not sure who is going to win. I also feel like this superbowl is going to be a blowout. 49ers fkn RAPE the ravens boys. Listen to the man
    Couldnt of said it better myself. If the 49ers start fast as I expect they will this could be over by the middle of the 2nd quarter if not before.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

only 100x ?

no balls

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Lol 100 units on a bad line.
    he got it at even money the line really hasn't moved

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

There is no "bad lines" if you're on the Niners...

Adm. Cowpollock
    Adm. Cowpollock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    niners are as solid as they come
    ya they have a great kicker in David Akers

nobody is talking about the Akers factor and that -4 or 3.5 line. presumably the fact of an erratic kicker is figured into the line, but i have my doubts. Akers has been a solid kicker for more than a decade but missed a league-high 14 attempts this year for a miserable 69% FG success rate. missed that 38 yard attempt vs. Falcons in the NFC championship game.

pressure is on. confidence shaken?

that said Akers is no stranger to post season play. this season is his 11th appearing in post season play and over the year he has performed pretty well e.g. 4 for 4 in last year's post season.

nevertheless Akers' recent problems is one of several reasons I'm liking the Ravens +4.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

If you're going to risk 100 units maybe you should get 49ers -3 (-125)? (to win 80u)

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos View Post
    If you're going to risk 100 units maybe you should get 49ers -3 (-125)? (to win 80u)
    Why?

That will as well.................

Ravens win without doubt.......................

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Yes pauly for sure. Funny how ravens money can't get the line to +3. Its okay pauly balty is a sure fire winner on a turf field vs an athletic offense.

Slimpickens

Im almost gonna be happier to see Pauly finally STFU when the Ravens get there asses handed to them than I will be cashing my San Fran ticket.

gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Lb u like the magic 2moro?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Not betting much these days no bets till superbowl is over.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3365

Reasons for Ravens to win:

1) John Harbaugh needs the win more than Jim. This may be the Ravens' last legit chance.
    2) 49ers Justin Smith and Aldon Smith are banged up which means Flacco will be able to throw. If Justin Smith and Aldon Smith were completely healthy, then I'd say Flacco would have a rough day.
    3) Kaepernick may not do well against a decent defense such as the Ravens. Kaepernick has struggled against good defenses such as Seahawks and Rams.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

ravens played some tough teams recently. i think that helps them, they know the level they have to play at.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes pauly for sure. Funny how ravens money can't get the line to +3. Its okay pauly balty is a sure fire winner on a turf field vs an athletic offense.
    This has more to do with not wanting to get middled again than anything else. Vegas is estimating a total handle of around 90 million for this game, and that represents less than 1% of the total worldwide handle. Can you imagine if they did move to 3 and the game landed on 3/4/5? On top of an already dismally unprofitable NFL season?

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    ravens played some tough teams recently. i think that helps them, they know the level they have to play at.
    That is very very true. They beat the 2 SB favorites on the road. Very impressive indeed but the 2 defenses that they faced off against simply dont compare to the beastly 49er defense. They also faced 2 teams with little to no running game which wont be the case this coming Sunday.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

Considering 9.5 +207

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68207

Anyone else feeling this line is starting to move back up ?

Sure seems that way.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Anyone else feeling this line is starting to move back up ?

Sure seems that way.
    Not really but it wouldnt suprise me if it did. At 5dimes can get -3 at -125.

First 123456 ... Last