tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Why Atlanta will win tomorrow

Well I've been seeing people going crazy over San Fran and I have to try and convince people that Atlanta is the right play here. Atlanta over the last 5 seasons with Matt Ryan have the most wins in the NFC, they are 56-24. This is a 13 win team and is dominant at home. Why would anyone rely on a running QB in this situation on the road. This is the first year that Kaep has started and it hasn't even been a full season. Yeah he has looked great but not great enough to be a 4 point favorite against the best home team in the league. With Matt Ryan throwing to Roddy White and Julio Jones deep and Gonzalez over the middle he has so many targets. With Turner in the backfield they can change up the throwing and running throughout the game.

The offensive line for the 49ers may be the best in the game which is a bad combo for such a bad pass rushing team in Atlanta but the secondary for Atlanta makes up for it. They will allow Kaep to run for 5-10 yards on occasion just like they did with Russell Wilson but when Wilson would throw it would always be for short completions. Ryan was able to throw deep on multiple occasions and spread the Seahawks secondary into pass protection mode. Ryan continued to challenge Sherman and beat him with White on a complete bomb.

Atlanta is not Green Bay they are better. Expect this to be a blowout, not even sweating my Atlanta ML bet. Easy cash boys

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Didn't know Kaep was the fave, thought it was SF. Seattle is a better home team this year. Offense can only pass. Turner will be shut down.

Atl secondary doesn't make up for bad pass rush. Eventually coverage breaks down or Kaep breaks off a big run. SF D is way better than Sea D because Sea was missing their one good DLineman.

Keep that tongue out for the cream that's going to shoot on it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yep, oddmakers have it wrong and your bs moronic reasoning that fails to point out the 2 best, most physical units on the field will be sf d and their oline, but hey why that matter in fb? not like it a physical gm right? oh and that right atl been punked by every qb that even resembles keapernick but why should that matter im sure they will fix that, lmao...glad you so confident cause the only value that shit ticket you holding will have after the gm is to help you start a fire when your heat turned off...

2daBank

better question would be why do you insist on 3 threads a week about the same gm when you have no clue wtf yo talking bout? answer that one and try to do a better job than you did with this shit..

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

49ers is not Seattle

Kaepernick is not Wilson

atl is atl if u know what I mean

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

^^ this

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    49ers is not Seattle

Kaepernick is not Wilson

atl is atl if u know what I mean

Atlanta is a MONSTER at home. What are you a fckng goof. They are giving you almost 2-1 on the money line on a team that wins at a
    4-1 ratio at home!!!! Atlanta ML is the RIGHT play here.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Atl has a bottom 5 rush defense and beat up on 4-12 teams all year... yeah total no-brainer! Gore and Kap gonna work these cannot hold a lead or stop the run frauds. Newton twice, Wilson, and now Kap gets a chance to work these fools. Remember Atl got lucky last week and should not even be playing today after blowing a 3 td lead at home (lmao) if Carroll does not bail them out with that idiot t.o. THEY DID MISS the game winning kick!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Far as Atl being so great at home that cannot be disputed! However just remember Ryan threw 10 picks I believe at home in just 2 games vs shit teams and barely escaped. One of them was my boys and I cannot recall the other off hand.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Didn't really convince me, bud.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL is a muthah fukkin....................

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Atlanta is a MONSTER at home. What are you a fckng goof. They are giving you almost 2-1 on the money line on a team that wins at a
    MONSTER at home? 49ers will kill those MONSTER in ATL.. if u think atl ml is the right play here??? u must be high on something. u think books will give it to you that easy? think again homie!

Father
    Called teasers for a reason
    Father's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Seattle is the best home team also.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Lol

Have fun throwing your money away

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Just like Indy was gonna beat BAL or at least cover right? , SF is gonna easily cover the -3.5. NFL playoffs have been surprisingly easy to predict thus far, thats the only reason why I'm a bit nervous, if it ends being BAL-SF I make a killing, if its NE-SF a make a nice little profit. Need SF bad and surprisingly confident in it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Let's not forget this "Monster" at home allowed Seattle in their territory 4x in the 1h last week and surrendered 4 td's in the 2h! And for the whole noise factor or rookie QB element it did'nt seem to effect Wilson. Without question one could make an easy argument the Seahags beat themselves more than Atl did last week.

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Let's not forget this "Monster" at home allowed Seattle in their territory 4x in the 1h last week and surrendered 4 td's in the 2h! And for the whole noise factor or rookie QB element it did'nt seem to effect Wilson.
    What time do the Raiders play today?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Dirty Bird ur too funny! How many SB wins ur team have?? Yeah that's what I thought lol!

DirtyBird1500

Dirty Bird ur too funny! How many SB wins ur team have?? Yeah that's what I thought lol!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

We suck right now whats ur point Capt. obvious? Enjoy your last 3 hours of your season today as well!

DirtyBird1500

We suck right now whats ur point Capt. obvious? Enjoy your last 3 hours of your season today as well!

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    Well I've been seeing people going crazy over San Fran and I have to try and convince people that Atlanta is the right play here. Atlanta over the last 5 seasons with Matt Ryan have the most wins in the NFC, they are 56-24. This is a 13 win team and is dominant at home. Why would anyone rely on a running QB in this situation on the road. This is the first year that Kaep has started and it hasn't even been a full season. Yeah he has looked great but not great enough to be a 4 point favorite against the best home team in the league. With Matt Ryan throwing to Roddy White and Julio Jones deep and Gonzalez over the middle he has so many targets. With Turner in the backfield they can change up the throwing and running throughout the game.

The offensive line for the 49ers may be the best in the game which is a bad combo for such a bad pass rushing team in Atlanta but the secondary for Atlanta makes up for it. They will allow Kaep to run for 5-10 yards on occasion just like they did with Russell Wilson but when Wilson would throw it would always be for short completions. Ryan was able to throw deep on multiple occasions and spread the Seahawks secondary into pass protection mode. Ryan continued to challenge Sherman and beat him with White on a complete bomb.

Atlanta is not Green Bay they are better. Expect this to be a blowout, not even sweating my Atlanta ML bet. Easy cash boys
    Last week seattle didn't wake up till the second half, time zone screwed them up. If they game was at a later time, they might have won.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Let's also factor in SF played last Sat. not Sun. unlike Atl so you do get the extra day rest which compensates for the travel. Hopefully Crabtree's head is in this game with his legal issues this week.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Great start for Matty ICE

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

^ Buried

2daBank

Another winner... Lmfao