HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

carolina is aweful man they suck!

Carolinas coach is a conservative asswhipe. I hope they lose this game. There playing not to lose instead of to win. Im the owner of carolina I'd stick my foot right up his ass. the offensive cordinator is also an idiot-

HAPPY BOY

love it redskins touch- suck on that delhomme u fagot!

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

I told everyone about Carolina, but no one listens. Well even with as bad as they have played, this game is still not over.

HAPPY BOY

oh yes it is 3 draw plays trailing by 4 under 3 minutes one of them on 3rd down. john fox is an asshole. anybody who coaches that conservative style of ball always gets it at the end. remember boys and girls ALWAYS play to win ,don't play not to lose.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05
    I told everyone about Carolina, but no one listens. Well even with as bad as they have played, this game is still not over.

I know you did bud. I remember reading your post about it.

HAPPY BOY

turn off the lights the partys over! I love it!!! I don't win u don't win run the ball again Fox U mother fvcking homo cocksucking shit head, other than that he's a swell guy!

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY
    turn off the lights the partys over! I love it!!! I don't win u don't win run the ball again Fox U mother fvcking homo cocksucking shit head, other than that he's a swell guy!
    at least you're not bitter

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, that's an awful loss...but Caro probably can still probably make playoffs because of the awful NFC ;p