austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nfl - 11/26

YTD 7-4

1. Atlanta -3
    - Revenge spot and a fair line in this one. Considering Atlanta was laying 4 in the Superdome earlier. Saints have been slumping on this road trip and the Falcons get the run game going.

2. STL -4.5 - Line is wrong. Should be 7.5. SF has a bad road record and they play much different on the road as compared to home.

3. Cleveland +3.5
    - Contrarian to the nth degree. I always do. Bengals still struggling with their O-line, lets hope they Browns take advantage of that.

4. Buffalo +3 - Weather could be a factor and I like what I have seen out of Buffalo in the last few weeks. MaGahee will start.

5. Washington +6 - Looks like the square money finally came in. You actually think Carolina would lay 10 points at home? Carolina is still living off of the hype.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a big fan of this weeks pro card myself Austin. I would lean towards Atlanta -3 in that game myself, although I would play the over in that cincy/browns game instead of the side.

Good luck to you today bro

austintx05

Thanks buddy.

austintx05

2-3 on the day...just don't have the balls to bet on Oakland or Philly tonight. Going home with a 1 unit loss...

YTD 9-7