NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

give me ATL ML again this week! stats

everyone is saying sf comes in and rolls atlanta. CMON MAN! have yall seen stats? or do yall only look at where these teams are ranked in terms of yards? im not breaking down these o's and d's again like in my last write up. but these stats tell a completely different outcome than the rest of yall think. strength of schedule this strength of schedule that. the past few teams with the weakest strength of schedules that got #1 seeds made it to the superbowl, you can only play teams thats on your schedule so stop with the weak arguments. give me some stats that tell me to lay pts with SF on the road in a playoff game. huge differential on the defensive ypp and defensive rz%.

category: atlanta home vs. sf road
    yards per point: 14 v. 13.9
    points per play: 0.4 v. 0.408
    rz%: 51.61 v. 48.15
    3rd %: 39.47 v. 38
    opponent ypp: 20.2 v. 15.6
    opponent ppp: 0.293 v. 0.299
    opp rz%: 50 v. 78.95
    opp 3rd%: 35.45 v. 33.03

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

seems like the forum loves ATL

makes me like SF a lil more at this point in the week

NOboy

forum loves atlanta huh? hardly. just mroe writeups or threads created about them. go look in them and see how many SF backers there are.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by NOboy View Post
    forum loves atlanta huh? hardly. just mroe writeups or threads created about them. go look in them and see how many SF backers there are.
    there are SF backers for many reasons - i really just like the over in the game at this point. ill just keep playing overs until they burn me once.

NOboy

yeah and i think the reason is overreaction to 1 game. ill take the team that has one of the best records in 1 possession games this season as i think this will be a close game. no one is blowing anybody out

cobracommander
    cobracommander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

san fran killed it last week, but when you can get atlanta +185 at home you have to take it.

NOboy

Quote Originally Posted by cobracommander View Post
    san fran killed it last week, but when you can get atlanta +185 at home you have to take it.
    exactly. all about value brotha. how can you pass on a team that is 34-6 in their last 40 home games getting points at almost double the payout. and these stats tell me that its closer than people make it out to be.