uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Patriots Roll?

Everyone on here seems to be talking about the NFC championship game and there is little discussion about the rematch taking place in the AFC Championship game-- I think I am taking the Pats in this one and am buying it now, I see this getting bet to -10 pretty soon. Pats rolled a Texans team that is better than the Ravens IMO, and it's not like Ray Lewis is making that defense into anything resembling what it once was.

What else people thinking?

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    Everyone on here seems to be talking about the NFC championship game and there is little discussion about the rematch taking place in the AFC Championship game-- I think I am taking the Pats in this one and am buying it now, I see this getting bet to -10 pretty soon. Pats rolled a Texans team that is better than the Ravens IMO, and it's not like Ray Lewis is making that defense into anything resembling what it once was.

What else people thinking?
    I tend to agree. I think Balt will keep it close for awhile like Houston did, but in the end the Pats win by about 13-17 points

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Flacco > Schaub. Anquan Boldin > Andre Johnson. Ravens seem to be getting hot just at the right time. They probably wont win but this team will show up and their offense is looking great. I think they keep it close in this one.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Quote Originally Posted by Grosshhit View Post
    Flacco > Schaub. Anquan Boldin > Andre Johnson. Ravens seem to be getting hot just at the right time. They probably wont win but this team will show up and their offense is looking great. I think they keep it close in this one.
    Brady, Ridley, Vereen, Hernandez, Lloyd...shall I go on?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Grosshhit View Post
    Boldin is not better than Andre. Flacco is not better than Schaub. Ravens got lucky that Peyton choked yet again.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Boldin is not better than Andre. Flacco is not better than Schaub. Ravens got lucky that Peyton choked yet again.
    id take flacco over schaub all day every day,,not all that high on flacco but he preforms and hits big plays in the playoffs while schaub only decent off play action and doesnt have nearly the arm.. not gonna argue boldin/andre but overall ravens wrs corp is more talented and will be a bigger headache for pats secondary...i think they weree more lucky that inexplicably den let a guy get behind the defense with 30 seconds left in the gm,, for as poorly as peyton played at times that gm was on the d, could also say they got incredibly lucky that moreno got hurt cause hillman just couldnt do the job in 3rd and short situations.... id say the last 2 years has proven ravens are a much tougher matchup for the pats than hou is, wouldnt you agree?

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Bank I agree with you on Flacco VS. Schuab, you get Kubiak and Schuab out of Hou that team winds multiple bowl titles. HOWEVER, I would take Brandon Weeden over both just to be in perspective how little respect I have for these two. Flacco can throw a nice deep ball from time to time but he has had talented receivers and a good O Line for years, I do not think he has done much more than most NFL-caliber QBs would do. Just my two cents.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I agree with Smitty, if you don't like Schaub I can understand. Neither one is a top 10 NFL QB, maybe not even top 20.