primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona/Minnesota

I LOVE Minnesota this weekend. Using my underlying rankings, I get them winning by 2 Touchdowns. Minnesota covers this spread against Arizona just about 80% of the time.

Arizona's best defense will be to keep Minnesota's offense off the field. The Cards average only 75 rush ypg, and this weekend they are facing easily one of the best rushing defenses in the league. Minny only allows 59.6ypg. Even through their 4 game skid, they still only give up 18.2 points per game which is third fewest in the NFC. Arizona is not the type of offense that will ruin this stat.

Factored in with the Minnesota's home field advantage, I will take the Vikings -6.0. I usually don't have such a strong opinions on games, but this feel counts for a 5 unit play. I am 3-0 this year on my "locks."

Following img's style and changing my avatar to root for my team...

Let's win this one boys!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by primo_skillz; 11-25-06 at 02:35 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is not a game i'm even going to mess with myself bro. I wish you the best of luck with your play though bro

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Im with Dan here, Im not touching this game. I already have the 3 plays Im doing tomorrow. Good luck.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I think you are on the right side here. Arizona is the worst team in the league, but no game has as high of a chance of covering as 80%. It's probably more around 55%

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Arizona was fortunate to beat Detroit last week, and the whole nation saw how bad the Lions are. But the Vikings are a real mess, losing 4 straight.

Thinking of teasing them to a PK, along with St. Louis. I think the Rams can break out at home this week aaginst the 49ers.

primo_skillz

I feel like a fool after watching this game.

Chester Taylor fumbles on ARZ's 1 yard line and then it is returned 90 yards for a touchdown. If Taylor puts this in the back of the endzone, Minnesota is up 38-20.

Very disappointed with this game, but I bounced back with Cincinatti and New Orleans.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was with ya on this one, which should have been clear winner. Top it off with Giants -3 and you know how my day went.

primo_skillz

I understand nosuzieno. I spent a great deal of time handicapping this game and I felt like it was going to pay off. That was until the football gods decided to turn against me...