tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Thinking it's going to be a Falcons vs Patriots Superbowl

All setting up for that in my opinion. Should be fun to watch if that's the case. Wonder if Brady's legacy will be at all affected if he loses 3 straight Superbowls. Still if he makes it gotta give credit where credit is due 6 Superbowl appearances is ridiculous. If it isn't for two miracle catches by the Giants Brady is 5-0 in the Superbowl. Pretty amazing. And his receivers, defense and running attack are way less superior than his counterparts. Would like to see Matty Ice redeem himself and at least make the Superbowl and I don't think Kaepernick makes it we are starting to see the trend of rookies getting knocked out of the playoffs. Going into the playoffs people were saying Kaepernick was the number 3 or 4 rookie behind RG3 and Wilson and some people even said Luck. Going into Atlanta being the favorite has ultimate burial written all over it. Patriots will most likely take care of Baltimore at home but Baltimore really plays well there for some reason. However I am sick of hearing Ray Lewis is carrying this defense to the Superbowl the defense was non-existent against Denver they came out extremely lucky and they are far from dominant (17th in the league). Should be a good Superbowl no matter what but people are over thinking this weeks match-ups. Atlanta vs Pats

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Kaepernick does worry me a little after last night, but I have to believe that even our defense is better than GB. Should be a great game, but hoping we may have turned a corner today and things start to trend the other way for the Dirty Birds!

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Hopefully although I'm not a Falcons fan!! But since my team is always at home I will be cheering for Matty Ice simply because I think he deserves it. Never gave up when he was down with 30 seconds left even though he knew that his legacy depended on it.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

ravens

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

all harbaugh sb,,should have been last yr, this yr ravens and sf handles the job..