HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Shut up bronco backers

listin im a nba/mlb capper im not the sharpest MFer when it comes to football but if your gonna buy 7points why not get bal+16-17 i no for a fact it was at 10 on everybook atleast once this week cause i teased bal+17 with gb+10 (got burned" but i covered my ass with bal+10/sf-3 cause it was at +120 had to take sf at that price but all im saying is TAKE THE 3 POS DOG IF YOUR GONNA TEASE AND IF U TOOK THE -10 U GOT WHAT U DESERVED

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

plus its PEYTON MANNING all he does is choke in the playoffs and its baltimore playing for ray lewis theyre not gonna get blown out im sorry im not talking ish cause thats not my style im just saying how can u not take +10-17 im sorry that just to many points to pass up for a great DEF team playing in 10degree weather

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    plus its PEYTON MANNING all he does is choke in the playoffs and its baltimore playing for ray lewis theyre not gonna get blown out im sorry im not talking ish cause thats not my style im just saying how can u not take +10-17 im sorry that just to many points to pass up for a great DEF team playing in 10degree weather
    Nice call on the game, 20 hours after kickoff. You're a champ.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

if you got hate in your heart.....just let it out......

Smutbucket

yes and the idea of having this denver team blowing out this balt team is rediculous...... (please cite: regular season)

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

im not bragging lol ppl relxe im just asking for the logic thats all why take a 10pt fav by 3 when u can take the dog by 17 thats all damn relaxe

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

im not bragging man i lost the tease but hit the parlay i dont cap nfl but i cap other sports and common sense says take a huge dog over a small fav if the oppurtunity presents itself

Smutbucket

ya I dont follow your version of common sense, I actually look at the teams and players that are playing and make a selection besides such a dumb simple theory as "take a huge dog over a small fav if the oppurtunity presents itself" but ya Im sure you'll win some with that awesome quote, do we really need to hear about it ?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

damn yall bronco backers are pist