ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

#26 on Broncos - Rahim Moore

he will probably receive death threats via social media if he uses any

waiting for the story to unfold

maybe guy wanted to become famous by looking like the most unathletic chump to ever play defense in the NFL

pictures guys, we need pictures...

or video of what this loser said after being drafted

first post below video someone says he is going to evolve into a shutdown safety...

he was the 13th pick in the 2nd round 2011

causes Denver to lose this game in 2013

after they win 13 games in the regular season

13 - you know, the #13 goes well with P.Manning... maybe he should switch to it
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 01-12-13 at 11:26 PM. Reason: adding pic

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Moore's quote after the game:

Moore was on the verge of tears after the game.

''The loss, it was my fault,'' Moore said. ''I got a little too happy. It was pathetic. My fault. Next time I'll make that play.''

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

''The loss, it was my fault,'' Moore said. ''I got a little too happy. It was pathetic. My fault. Next time I'll make that play.''
    there won't be a next time

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

screw the broncos they suck

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is more athletic than Lynch and Dawkins, but not by much

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

If that's what he said, i feel bad. Chump bailey should be apologizing and how did he make this year's all-pro team? Unreal.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    If that's what he said, i feel bad. Chump bailey should be apologizing and how did he make this year's all-pro team? Unreal.
    yeah the quote is on the Yahoo recap of the game

ESPN guys all destroying this guy for him letting them catch a 70 yard hail mary miracle heave with 40 seconds left, no timeouts and still on their own 30 yard line

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post
    screw the broncos they suck
    I'm a Colts fan.

Jets...

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Its a kids game.
    People got too much vested into the game, to threaten a person that made a bad play.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Kyle Williams breathes a sigh of relief.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I've honestly never seen an NFL defender let someone behind them in a situation like that.

Reminded me of a flag football game where the defender just leaves a guy open thinking the QB can't throw it that far

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

It looked to me like he literally could not see/judge the ball. Does the NFL do regular vision checks?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post

Its a kids game.
    People got too much vested into the game, to threaten a person that made a bad play.
    told you this would happen, hopefully nobody knows where this kid lives. never know what someone will do these days

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    I've honestly never seen an NFL defender let someone behind them in a situation like that.

Reminded me of a flag football game where the defender just leaves a guy open thinking the QB can't throw it that far
    Only Peyton Manning would have this happen to him, he is only safe with a 9+ point lead with 30 seconds to go in a playoff game. then again... team might score with 5 seconds, then get a crazy onside kick... then bomb it up and get a happy phantom ref flag... then kick a FG to win by 1 point. I think this happens next year to the Broncos.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Might have been the most unathletic demonstration I've ever seen from an NFL player, but the fans are even bigger idiots.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Rahim Moore has gotten alot of guys off the hook after his blunder in the playoffs. Here's some notable one's from the top of my head.

Scott Norwood. Him missing the game winning field goal is easily the worst of the rest.

Roger Craig. Fumbling in the NFC championship depriving the 49ers of the superbowl

Earnest Byner. Fumbling twice in two different AFC championship against Denver depriving the browns of the Superbowl, and Browns are still trying to get to a Superbowl.

Kyle William Two stupid fumbles that basically handed the Giants and Superbowl Berth.

Wes Welker. Hand he caught that pass on 3rd down in the Superbowl, the Patriots were Superbowl Champs again.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Makes Corey Webster look like an all pro corner.
    Yeah, yeah, one's a safety, the other is a corner, same difference.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

rofl, this kid messes up on one 70 yard bomb, and gets death threat while Bailey gives up 2 TD bombs and he's sipping his favorite drink in the islands somewhere next week

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Twitter threats from cowards

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Manning deserves his share of the blame with that INT in OT. First thing they teach you in HS is...DON'T THROW ACROSS YOUR BODY.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    Manning deserves his share of the blame with that INT in OT. First thing they teach you in HS is...DON'T THROW ACROSS YOUR BODY.
    rahim moore thread

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Jon Fox taking a knee with 30 seconds left and 2 timeouts at the end of regulation is infinitely worse than that. String him up...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Not his fault, the whole team sucks.

Manning sucks.
    John Fox sucks.
    Elway sucks
    The whole Defense sucks.
    The kicker sucks.

How many tries did they have in OT to win?

You are just looking for a scapegoat for Peyton.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Jon Fox taking a knee with 30 seconds left and 2 timeouts at the end of regulation is infinitely worse than that. String him up...
    Yep, that was bad too. The decision to try and make a FG when up 7 and only 1:20 till halftime was just as bad. Punt the Ravens deep and get to halftime up 7... Bronco's got ball first in 2H.

It really did take a huge amount of HORRIBLE plays and coaching mistakes to once again, leave Manning to find a way to a playoff loss and not a win in amazing fashion.

Yet, Manning... still as humble as ever. When asked, agrees with his throw in OT being bad, does not bring up anybody else as someone who should be blamed. Then waits patiently in the Ravens locker room w/his son so he can congratulate Ray Lewis again and wish him good luck in his next game.

Who else would do that? No one. This is why I will still be a Manning fan the rest of his career as long as he isn't playing my Colts.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Im honestly shocked at how hes getting all the blame..
    How about that corner #32? that guy saw Jones 10 yards in front of him and still decided to jog.. He was also beat so many times that game it was pathetic.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Im honestly shocked at how hes getting all the blame..
    How about that corner #32? that guy saw Jones 10 yards in front of him and still decided to jog.. He was also beat so many times that game it was pathetic.
    Moore is the last line of defense, and in ultimate prevent with the game situation, all he had to do was make sure they didn't get into the endzone. like some guy on ESPN said last night, heck... give up 50 yards and put them on the 20 yard line... but make sure that clock keeps on ticking and they have to scramble all the way downfield and spike it and still make a few more plays to get a TD.

70 yard bomb - inexcusable in every sense of the word

Guy said it himself in the quote I found, He is the reason they lost and he admitted to it.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't argue there. That TD is unexcusable.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

letting someone get behind you is absolutely unforgivable and the guy should be released immediately. he will never recover from this.

champ bailey looked his age last night, von miller was non existant, and dumervil didnt do much either. bottom line is if the broncos defense played like it did all season the broncos win 28-14 at worst. the first int wasnt even manning's fault, the guy had it hit his hands.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

also lee evans, he dropped the pass last year costing the ravens the chance for the super bowl and then welker doesn't even have the chance to make that catch

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Rahim Moore has gotten alot of guys off the hook after his blunder in the playoffs. Here's some notable one's from the top of my head.

Scott Norwood. Him missing the game winning field goal is easily the worst of the rest.

Roger Craig. Fumbling in the NFC championship depriving the 49ers of the superbowl

Earnest Byner. Fumbling twice in two different AFC championship against Denver depriving the browns of the Superbowl, and Browns are still trying to get to a Superbowl.

Kyle William Two stupid fumbles that basically handed the Giants and Superbowl Berth.

Wes Welker. Hand he caught that pass on 3rd down in the Superbowl, the Patriots were Superbowl Champs again.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Lots of blame to pass around. In the end, Manning and the Bronco assistants could only do so much to audible out of John Fox's play calling. I bet they try to keep him out of the offensive meetings all year.

Hope this kid recovers. These twitter cowards are sick.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

haha...i like how the guy, who is obviously a broncos fan(with miller in his avatar and peyton and him in his sig line) has to go and mention welker as a goat

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just watched it again on DVR for this morning to finally get this game off my chest. Rahim Moore didn't think Flacco could sling it that far so he slow down and decided to under cut it to get a pick. Dude was thinking about himself and wanted to be a hero.

Watching that sh1t on slow mo several times, I just can't believe how dumb this idiot is. He was in great position to either make a tackle, bat the ball away or even get a pick had he just play safety like when you were taught since JV league. Simple football fundamentals like you being taught the ABC's was not followed, and that's why Denver lost.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I can't help but think that Ray is saying...

"Hey kid, I'm your daddy now"

Points Awarded:

usa304 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

usa304
    usa304's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I love how everyone wants to put it all on this guy. So whos fault would it have been if ray rice would have caught a screen pass and broke it for a td run???? Yes the guy is the last line of defense but how does anyone know his ass wouldnt have gotten ran over, stiff armed or his ankle broken if he was in front of jacoby when the pass was caught? We dont. To be honest with you I think Peyton Manning lost the game when he choked and threw that interception, kinda like when he threw the interception against the Saints in Superbowl. Peyton Manning has proven he is a average qb at best in playoffs 9-11 , 32 tds and 21 ints . Just my opinion but I think Peyton lost that game by throwing the interception.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Isn't it ironic that the hero Jacoby Jones was the guy who fumbled away the Texans playoff hopes exactly 1 year ago. He was getting death threats in Houston just a few months ago. That's sports for you. One minute you're the hero, the next you're the goat.

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsde...-trade-takers/

12 Last