TB12
    GO PATS
    TB12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Manning the MVP will crap his pants again!

He has gone to the playoffs 11 times in his career, and lost his first game 7 times!

Why does everyone forget that he notoriously pisses down his leg in big games......

Ravens +9 for 10 big UNITS

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

People forget because his regular season stats are so hard to resist. People forget, playoff teams play defense.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post
    He has gone to the playoffs 11 times in his career, and lost his first game 7 times!

Why does everyone forget that he notoriously pisses down his leg in big games......

Ravens +9 for 10 big UNITS
    How many of those losses were against the Ravens?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post

slacker00

Peyton got bailed out by his defense in those 2, what QB can't win if the defense allows 3 or 6 pts?

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Peyton's former team was also one-dimensional and didn't play defence. Can't draw any similarities between the two other than him being the QB. Now Denver has the formidable defence and a running game to take the pressure off and give the offense a lot more options.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Peyton got bailed out by his defense in those 2, what QB can't win if the defense allows 3 or 6 pts?
    So the answer is none. Just as I suspected.

slacker00

So the answer is none. Just as I suspected.
    Joe Flacco and Ray Rice score more than 6 today, don't you suspect?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

wrong yet again. Baltimore was the #1 D in 06 and had home field for a reason. With the game still being a 6 point, 1 score affair, Manning lead the team on a long, grueling drive in the 4th quarter where he made amazing throws into tiny openings to keep the drive going while also draining off the clock. Up 9 after that drive and with the clock having been drained away the game was all but over.

2009 the Ravens folded once they got into the redzone a bunch of times. That's on Flacco. Manning took advantage and played a good, clean crisp game and made the clutch plays to get into the endzone twice through the air. Manning isn't allowed to ever have a playoff game where his defense plays awesome? yeah ok buddy

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well let's face the facts here say all you want about Manning in post season. However those Colts teams never had the defense or running game to help him lean on like his has in Denver either!

meader99

Joe Flacco and Ray Rice score more than 6 today, don't you suspect?
    I dont know. They didnt play to well against the Colts at home and now they step up in class on the road. Wouldnt shock me to see Balt under 10.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    wrong yet again. Baltimore was the #1 D in 06 and had home field for a reason. With the game still being a 6 point, 1 score affair, Manning lead the team on a long, grueling drive in the 4th quarter where he made amazing throws into tiny openings to keep the drive going while also draining off the clock. Up 9 after that drive and with the clock having been drained away the game was all but over.

2009 the Ravens folded once they got into the redzone a bunch of times. That's on Flacco. Manning took advantage and played a good, clean crisp game and made the clutch plays to get into the endzone twice through the air. Manning isn't allowed to ever have a playoff game where his defense plays awesome? yeah ok buddy
    So, how many points for the Ravens today? I keep asking but everyone's a mute all of the sudden.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Tony Dungy was an utterly predictable cover 2 at all costs coach that held Manning back. He did the same crap in Tampa with a super bowl team that would always lose in the 1st round of the playoffs to 10-6 Andy Reid teams.

Yet somewhere it was always Manning's fault whenever they lost.

slacker00

I dont know. They didnt play to well against the Bengals at home and now they step up in class on the road. Wouldnt shock me to see Balt under 10.
    They are playing the Broncos today, not the Bengals.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Tony Dungy was an utterly predictable cover 2 at all costs coach that held Manning back. He did the same crap in Tampa with a super bowl team that would always lose in the 1st round of the playoffs to 10-6 Andy Reid teams.

In the NFL, when your team can't score 20, you should expect to lose. Most times the D can't bail you out.

meader99

They are playing the Broncos today, not the Bengals.
    Yeah, they struggled against the Colts at home. They are stepping up in class today on the road..

C-Gold

I look at a coach like Bellicheck who specifically sets custom game plays every week. "We are going to take away their strength" and make them beat us with their 2nd,3rd, or 4th best options. Make the other teams do what they don't want to do. Make running teams pass, make passing teams run, play a nickel defense against the rams greatest show on turf. Take away their #1 receiver.

Then I see Dungy. Drop back and play cover 2. Drop back and play cover 2. Drop back and play cover 2. If you have the 02' bucs defense it can work. If you have the Colts defenses he had you need to SCHEME. Dungy was an idiot with a great quarterback in Indy and an idiot with a championship D in Tampa. How he is never called a choak artist but manning is boggles my mind. He even talks like a retard. You literally need to beat the words out of his slow talking mouth.

TB12
    GO PATS

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

Good point Gold, still this is a QB league and when you win or lose the blame does hit the quarterbacks. However Manning has a 9-10 career playoff record, and you cannot blame all those L on bad coaching and defense.

C-Gold

Good point Gold, still this is a QB league and when you win or lose the blame does hit the quarterbacks. However Manning has a 9-10 career playoff record, and you cannot blame all those L on bad coaching and defense.
    I'll bet when you factor in Dungy's record in Tampa and Manning's soon to be record in Denver you will see what was holding that team back.

Brady and Manning are very close in skill/talent level
    Bellicheck and Dungy is like comparing a pro football coach to a pee wee football coach. Any idiot can call "cover 2" for 70 snaps on defense. Not everybody can call the coverages, blitzes, stunts that Bellicheck calls.

The biggest difference in the Patriots owning the Colts was not that Brady is so clutch and Manning isn't, it's that one team had a hall of fame coach and the other team had a below average coach in terms of game planning.

TB12
    GO PATS

Manning pisses down his leg again!!!

And i win $1500 thank you thank you thank you!!

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

you don't think denvers secondary had anything to do with the loss?

TB12
    GO PATS

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    you don't think denvers secondary had anything to do with the loss?
    They sucked too but didn't throw a pick in overtime!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Fox crapped his pants.....which kinda made Manning crap his too.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19187

Typical manning in the playoffs. Everyone forgets in his Super Bowl run he had 4 touchdowns & 7 interceptions in the playoffs. The 20 million they paid manning was money well spent. His little brother has the clutch gene he doesn't have.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

35 points

still lose!

Brady only loses when he scores 14 to 17 points and his D still only gives up just over 20 and has them in the game till the very end! Only time he didn't lose like this was in 06 vs Peyton in AFCCG.

If Giants secondary shit themselves like the Broncos did today late in the 4th quarter, Brady would have 4 rings and considered the best by winning a SB with a hail mary type throw.

TB12
    GO PATS

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    35 points

still lose!

Brady only loses when he scores 14 to 17 points and his D still only gives up just over 20 and has them in the game till the very end! Only time he didn't lose like this was in 06 vs Peyton in AFCCG.

If Giants secondary shit themselves like the Broncos did today late in the 4th quarter, Brady would have 4 rings and considered the best by winning a SB with a hail mary type throw.
    Brady was 2 minutes away from 5 rings!

I knew the Broncos were extremely overrated today and have played tomato can after tomato can, I put a big bet on the ML and won big!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Typical manning in the playoffs. Everyone forgets in his Super Bowl run he had 4 touchdowns & 7 interceptions in the playoffs. The 20 million they paid manning was money well spent. His little brother has the clutch gene he doesn't have.

What everyone forgets is how Peyton scored 32 in the 2nd half to beat Brady during the playoffs. Overall the guy just can't win the close ones though....alot of it is bad luck and some of it is him. His kicker can barely kick it halfway on his fg but of course the Ravens guy nails it. Also any SB quality defense can stop a team with a min. left/no timeouts/80 yds to go. It is what it is....the guy is a HOFer.....but not in Brady's class or prob Rodgers either by the time he's done. Top 10 overall in NFL history ain't bad though...maybe his arm is stronger next year?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I knew the Broncos were extremely overrated today and have played tomato can after tomato can, I put a big bet on the ML and won big!
    Post it then......Denver was just up 34-3 on Baltimore a few weeks ago.....now every Pats fan knew Balt was a lock. B$HIT

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

well, you know what. this game exhausted me. and I am just a Manning fan not a Bronco fan. i wanted that Manning - Brady matchup. now we may have a shitty AFCCG rematch.

congrats on the win!

PassUrChipZ
    PassUrChipZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow tebow tebow!!!

TB12
    GO PATS

Crazy stat

Peyton Manning in 12 career playoff appearances has lost his first game 8 times!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

You called it! He choked again but had plenty of help from Fox who was a true half-wit tonight and Prater for the 10 pt swing before half.

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Crazy stat

Peyton Manning in 12 career playoff appearances has lost his first game 8 times!
    Yeahh fade Peyton. Good thing I didn't go ahead with the Broncos and Pats ML parlay like another member suggested. At risk $100 to win $50 odds. That would be ugly. Him in a playoff game PLUS cold weather, no thanks. I have been burned by him big time backing him in playoffs before. The blame should be on him as well as their much hyped defense ,especially their secondary.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah how could anyone forget the secondary what a fukkin joke!! Still shocked the db and safety got burned like that to tie the game at end of reg.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Manning lost it in OT but that play by the safety was embarrassingly bad. The Ravens had no time outs and practically the whole football field to go and they gave up that play.

12 Last