Betpoints: 11895

Packer props get on these early...

D. Harris under 54.5 yards rushing
    Cobb under 5 receptions
    Jennings under 5
    Jones under 4
    D Harris over 2.5 receptions
    Matthews over 3.5 tackles + assists
    These are already starting to get juiced heavily, so get the now.
    Packers spread the ball around a lot, so I expect at least 2 of the receptions to hit.
    Also the niners will prolly play the deep safety's so dink and dunk to Harris.
    Matthews will be close.
    Don't have a strong opinion on the game, but I think these should yield profit.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Good reminder, I like your bets, here's some more of my best ones on that game:

Will Frank Gore score a touchdown in game 1777 Yes +110
    Gore scored a TD on GB week 1 with his 112 yards and has 8 TDs on the year. +110 nice value.

Total pass receptions made by Randy Moss 1741 Over 3 pass receptions +170
    Moss had 4 receptions week 1 vs GB. With Manningham out, I expect Moss to shoulder the load. It sucks that the number is 3, I think this will push a lot, I'm still looking around for 2 1/2 and will play both numbers to hedge the risk.

Total pass receptions made by Michael Crabtree 1737 Over 6 pass receptions -105

Crabtree had 7 week 1 vs GB. 4 of the last 5 games Crabtree had 7 or more. Kap loves his #1. GB struggles vs #1 WRs.

I will try to post more throughout the day, but these are 3 really good ones that I like.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

You can get Crabtree(5.5)-140 and moss (2.5)-105 at bovada.

Packers seem to have some luck shutting down at least one receiver per game depending on what the game plan is.
    I would suspect the game plan would be not to let kappernick out of the pocket, and put pressures on him, but who knows.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    You can get Crabtree(5.5)-140 and moss (2.5)-105 at bovada.

Packers seem to have some luck shutting down at least one receiver per game depending on what the game plan is.
    I would suspect the game plan would be not to let kappernick out of the pocket, and put pressures on him, but who knows.
    Thanks! Both of these are excellent lines, exactly what I was looking for.