MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put a Big Fork in Aron Rodgers with Limited Weapons to Win Against 49ers on the Road

49ers Beat Packers 30-22 in season opener at Green Bay. QB Colin Kaepernick, a Wisconsin native, went 5-2 as starter for 49ers. DT Justin Smith returns from two-game absence due to partially torn triceps. Frank Gore led fourth-ranked running attack with 1,212 yards, including 112 in opener. Packers Are 4-1 in postseason games against San Francisco. … Aaron Rodgers, a native of Chico, Calif.,will face the Niners at Candlestick Park for the first time. He led the NFL in passer rating (108) for the second straight year; his 105.4 playoff rating is the highest in NFL history. Defense limited Adrian Peterson to 99 yards in 24-10 wild-card win over Minnesota last week. WR James Jones led the NFL with 14 TD receptions. LB Clay Matthews led team with 13 sacks.
    My Prediction: Niners 28-21. Niners have been on a super roll at home all year. Had a weeks rest and planning, while a little beat up Packers team won on road against Minnesota square heads. Packers are on the road again with injury's. Put a fork in Aron Rodgers with limited weapons to win against very good defense line & defense secondary.My Bet 49ers -2 1/2 at home [with 5Dimes]
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT [ 3-1 in wild card predictions with and against the spread [~ on my four threads with SBR last weekend~ ] PS.From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys Analysis,Stats and Predictions Also Considered

GoHawks033
    GoHawks033's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

??? The Pack won in Lambeau.. Get your facts together

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

so you agree with my posted NFL play, over 45 for this game

- ARON

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoHawks033 View Post
    ??? The Pack won in Lambeau.. Get your facts together
    The Green Bay Packers got off to a rough start this season, beginning with a 30-22 loss to the 49ers in Game 1.Then they lost two of their next four games and were sitting at 2-3 in early October.

brewersMKE
    brewersMKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

the packer are a way different team now then the start of the season, plus their D is better, the run game is on point, and all the recievers are back with cob as a game time decision, packer win another close one, im on the under