brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

How can you put your hard earned money at Atlanta?

Really? More if a discussion, but Atlanta has like two quality wins, Denver (wk 2 with Peyton throwing like 10 interceptions), and the skins 24-17( before rg3 turned into Jesus.
    The rest of the wins were against garbage.
    Seattle seems to be hot, motivated and ready to go.
    Seattle has played and beat 6 playoff teams( well really 5 the packer game doesn't count does it?)
    I'm seen on this forum people on Atlanta and Seattle, but for you Atlanta backers, what on gods green earth makes you think that Atlanta can do this,

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where were the quality wins in Seattle's win streak besides sf. Which was a top passing team? Atlanta at home has the advantage in ypp, ppp, 3rd% and rz% over Seattle on the road. How about Seattle's fatigue from travel and struggles on the east coast with a 1pm est start. Maybe their struggles in a dome this season. But what do I know

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Atlanta is just tired of hearing $hit about they choke....plain and simple. Matt Ryan is better than he's shown in the playoffs....hell I'm better than Ryan has shown in the playoffs. Seattle is a good YOUNG team w/a good rookie QB but working audibles by hand w/dome crowd noise is hard for a vet let alone a rookie. They've traveled all over hell in a week and they just lost their best pash rusher. Atl by 10...play of the weekend imo

As for hard earned money....I'm getting paid & I'm screwing around on here....so much for that.
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 01-11-13 at 02:28 PM.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

im so lost for what to pick for this game.. i want seattle to win but i think atl will pull it off

brewcrew2k
    !

I don't know how much stock you can put on traveling, these guys are professionals.
    Your right about Ryan, he has to win this game and I'm not so sure he is the guy that can get this done,
    Wilson doesn't need to do as much as Ryan to win this game.
    Run run run run

NOboy

Professionals are not. Jet lag is real and affects everyone

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Falcons win this game.

NOboy

Or not**

brewcrew2k
    !

Quote Originally Posted by NOboy View Post
    Professionals are not. Jet lag is real and affects everyone
    Jet lag across country??? Come on man!!!
    I'm just saying its Seattle or no play for me. Atlanta can feel disrespected all they want but they need to show us something.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

ATL can only beat the teams they play, and they beat 13 NFL teams this year, who else can say that?

NOboy

Well that's your opinion. West to East coast is a three hour difference. That's like saying you can wake up at 5am no problem when you're used to waking up at 8am. And I'm sure majority of ppl have trouble with the 1 hr time adjustment every year when they lose only 1 hr of sleep

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    ATL can only beat the teams they play, and they beat 13 NFL teams this year, who else can say that?
    Denver and Houston..............

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

How about we end all of these Atlanta / Seattle threads and let the game speak for itself. There is already enough evidence (trash talking) on this forum to influence bettors already.

Save the shit talking for when Seattle or Atlanta wins on Sunday.

brewcrew2k
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman36 View Post
    How about we end all of these Atlanta / Seattle threads and let the game speak for itself. There is already enough evidence (trash talking) on this forum to influence bettors already.

Save the shit talking for when Seattle or Atlanta wins on Sunday.
    Actually the talk is about who will win or why that's what's this forum is about. Shat taking doesn't help anything once the game is over.

brewcrew2k
    !

Good point and notre dame went winless because they had an easy schedule. They could only play who they played as well. Then they played a team that whipped their butt cause they should ofnever been in that situation.
    But as far as strength of schedule Seattle did much better.
    If you use the argument on schedule then they lost to the saints panthers and buccaneers, they should of went 16-0 with that easy schedule

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Jet lag across country??? Come on man!!!
    I'm just saying its Seattle or no play for me. Atlanta can feel disrespected all they want but they need to show us something.
    I live in Atlanta and have to travel to California frequently for work. Simply put, the shit will wear you down. FWIW, it's the coming home (west to east) that's toughest. I don't mind being out there because an 8 AM meeting is at 11 on my clock, my colleagues hate coming east and having to make what is essentially a 5 AM presentation after getting up at 3 AM according to their clock.

Seems like it would be even tougher for athletes as their performance is physically oriented and must be at such a high level.

Food for thought.

Phatman36

Actually the talk is about who will win or why that's what's this forum is about. Shat taking doesn't help anything once the game is over.

Sick bro, go look at the dozen other post titles with rehashed versions of your title. This isn't contributing shit to this forum other than giving people another chance to shit all over a perfectly reasonable argument. The facts have already been laid out everywhere. You offer nothing other than to invite argument with a title of "how can you put your hard earned money on atlanta"

NOboy

Phatman, you're obviously a Homer. Why can't others share opinions on either teams instead of you bashing whoever if they're not sold on Seattle? Just saying

Phatman36

Quote Originally Posted by NOboy View Post
    Phatman, you're obviously a Homer. Why can't others share opinions on either teams instead of you bashing whoever if they're not sold on Seattle? Just saying
    I guess I will give you that. But answer me this, why does it take 12 posts all saying the same variation of the same thing. Is it really necessary? Is 12 posts saying fuk atlanta really necessary?

brewcrew2k
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman36 View Post
    I guess I will give you that. But answer me this, why does it take 12 posts all saying the same variation of the same thing. Is it really necessary? Is 12 posts saying fuk atlanta really necessary?
    The rest of the posts on this forum, they talk about Seattle bukkaking the falcons, falcons are a lock etc.
    My point is my mind is not made up, and if I'm gonna make a bet on this game it would be Seattle and not Atlanta.
    So stop your whining already it's an NFl forum and there are 4 games this weekend so I'm sure there will be multiple posts.

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

If you use the argument on schedule then they lost to the saints panthers and buccaneers, they should of went 16-0 with that easy schedule
    Seattle lost to some really bad teams to, that needs to be considered as well. Both teams did well against playoff teams.

Also, teams with similar strength of schedules to ATL...Denver and New England.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Atlanta is just tired of hearing $hit about they choke....plain and simple. Matt Ryan is better than he's shown in the playoffs....hell I'm better than Ryan has shown in the playoffs. Seattle is a good YOUNG team w/a good rookie QB but working audibles by hand w/dome crowd noise is hard for a vet let alone a rookie. They've traveled all over hell in a week and they just lost their best pash rusher. Atl by 10...play of the weekend imo

As for hard earned money....I'm getting paid & I'm screwing around on here....so much for that.
    sharp post pal

slacker00

Good point and notre dame went winless because they had an easy schedule. They could only play who they played as well. Then they played a team that whipped their butt cause they should ofnever been in that situation.
    Notre Dame has nothing to do with this game, this is the NFL. There's more parity in the NFL.

You must be a college fan, 16-0 means nil in the NFL. ATL is #1 seed, that's the best they can do in regular season.

brewcrew2k
    !

Notre Dame has nothing to do with this game, this is the NFL. There's more parity in the NFL.

You must be a college fan, 16-0 means nil in the NFL. ATL is #1 seed, that's the best they can do in regular season.
    Yes but, are they the number 1 seed on default like ND was in the bcs championship. Atlanta is a good team, but are they going to live up to the number one billing they got?

slacker00

Yes but, are they the number 1 seed on default like ND was in the bcs championship. Atlanta is a good team, but are they going to live up to the number one billing they got?
    ND was an equal seed and didn't get a home game or a bye week where the opposing team risks injuries, fatigue, etc.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yea so hard to take the better team who rarely loses at home laying less than 3...gl with sea, you gonna need it cause their corners (who i love) dont matchup here at all, they get off on being physical with wrs and they gonna get whipped they try and press julio, white, and gonzo, these guys put it on them in sea last yr and not much has changed from that defense to this yrs...everyone wants to talk about atl schedule but sea played a ton of teams that were either bad at qb, wr, or both...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

always impressive the ignorant shit you come up with to say,,,usually i chalk it up as dumb ass homerism but guess you really just dont know wtf you talking bout..

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Really? More if a discussion, but Atlanta has like two quality wins, Denver (wk 2 with Peyton throwing like 10 interceptions), and the skins 24-17( before rg3 turned into Jesus.
    The rest of the wins were against garbage.
    Seattle seems to be hot, motivated and ready to go.
    Seattle has played and beat 6 playoff teams( well really 5 the packer game doesn't count does it?)
    I'm seen on this forum people on Atlanta and Seattle, but for you Atlanta backers, what on gods green earth makes you think that Atlanta can do this,

First of all, lets look at the facts:

Matt Ryan is considered by many to be a playoff choker. He is 0-3 in those games, but in ALL of those games, he played against a future hall of fame qb (two of those were on the road). Now they have 3 weapons to throw to, they're at home, their defense is as good as ever (especially at home), oh, and did I mention, they're a GREAT HOME TEAM. They've been a great home team for a while. And guess what? The Seahawks suck balls on the road. This isn't Kurt Warner at Arizona (Super Bowl), this isn't a hot Packer team (won Super BOwl), and this isn't the Giants on the road (won Super Bowl), this is the Seahawks who were down 14-0 last week vs RG1 leg.

Falcons by double digits-maybe even 3 scores... This game will go exactly as I expected...just like the Catholic girls vs the SEC last Monday
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave pouyasophy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lakers Dynasty
    Lakers Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

[QUOTE=NOboy;17448214]Where were the quality wins in Seattle's win streak besides sf. Which was a top passing team? Atlanta at home has the advantage in ypp, ppp, 3rd% and rz% over Seattle on the road. How about Seattle's fatigue from travel and struggles on the east coast with a 1pm est start. Maybe their struggles in a dome this season. But what do I know

This is my thoughts exactly ! ATL by touchdown

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2690

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post

Matt Ryan is considered by many to be a playoff choker. He is 0-3 in those games, but in ALL of those games, he played against a future hall of fame qb (two of those were on the road). Now they have 3 weapons to throw to, they're at home, their defense is as good as ever (especially at home), oh, and did I mention, they're a GREAT HOME TEAM. They've been a great home team for a while. And guess what? The Seahawks suck balls on the road. This isn't Kurt Warner at Arizona (Super Bowl), this isn't a hot Packer team (won Super BOwl), and this isn't the Giants on the road (won Super Bowl), this is the Seahawks who were down 14-0 last week vs RG1 leg.

Falcons by double digits-maybe even 3 scores... This game will go exactly as I expected...just like the Catholic girls vs the SEC last Monday
    Exactly right and spot on analysis!........If RG3 didn't get injured last week, my Skins would have thumped the Seahawks like 34 - 10!...It was 14 - 0 after one quarter and then Seattle had a few lucky breaks (literally) go there way and need every once of energy they could muster to pull off the comeback!...anyhow, Atlanta is well rested and I remember how they destroyed the Giants 34 - 0 when getting disrespected all week long...IMO, this is the easiest game on the board!...Lock and Load fellow degenerates!...Back up the briggs truck!...I see Atlanta winning by at least double digits and possibly in a rout like 31 - 10 or something similar.

brewcrew2k
    !

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post

Ok- Seahawks have had some troubles on the road, but last week they win and came back from double digits to do so. Last time I check rg3 leg did not play on defense.
    Who would you rather have coaching mike smith or Pete carrol.

And knowing that the falcons are 0-3 in the playoffs should scare you big time.

brewcrew2k
    !

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    always impressive the ignorant shit you come up with to say,,,usually i chalk it up as dumb ass homerism but guess you really just dont know wtf you talking bout..
    Yeah and your away right. Atlanta is only the number one seed cause they played a way softer schedule .
    That's the facts. Sure they might win this week but they have the weakest schedule of all the NFC teams.

slacker00

Ok- Seahawks have had some troubles on the road, but last week they win and came back from double digits to do so. Last time I check rg3 leg did not play on defense.
    Who would you rather have coaching mike smith or Pete carrol.

And knowing that the falcons are 0-3 in the playoffs should scare you big time.
    Good grief, the 0-3 broken record keeps spinning 'round and 'round.

Even funnier, the Packers lost to those same Giants last year and Warner's Cardinals too. lol

brewcrew2k
    !

Good grief, the 0-3 broken record keeps spinning 'round and 'round.

Even funnier, the Packers lost to those same Giants last year and Warner's Cardinals too. lol
    Dude we are not even talking about the packers. And 0-3 is real. Matt Ryan taking dumps is the playoffs is real. Mike Smith getting out coached is real. The Falcons non existent running game is real. Russel Wilson being a rookie is real, I'm just stating facts about this matchup and the fact that the falcons are a bad deal in the playoffs.

slacker00

Dude we are not even talking about the packers. And 0-3 is real. Matt Ryan taking dumps is the playoffs is real. Mike Smith getting out coached is real. The Falcons non existent running game is real. Russel Wilson being a rookie is real, I'm just stating facts about this matchup and the fact that the falcons are a bad deal in the playoffs.
    How can you not talk about the Packers with that G ring next to everything you write? I'm constantly reminded.

It's funny, your Packers share 2 of those same losses. If those losses are so bad, it can't be good on the Packers either.

123 Last