McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Rodgers v Kapershiiit

Is this really that tough of a choice???

Rodgers whose been there and done that multiple times, and is an elite QB v. a dude who hasnt and IMO is no way better than Smith.

(I will say I do think Collin is a great guy via. interview etc....) but I dont like his chances this weekend against an experienced GB team.

The pressure will be on Sat night... and im guessing it wont be on Discount Double Check

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I rewatched game 1 & SF wasn't nearly as dominate as some people on this forum make out.The gb O line is definately better than week 1 & there seem to be some ? about J smith not being 100%--so they won't have as much success getting to Rodgers as they did in game 1--
    CK may be the 1 running for his life--If GB runs an up tempo offence (ala NE) from the get go SF will be in trouble in the 2nd half.
    Rodgers> CK that'd for sure.

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Luckily Rodgers doesnt get to throw against Kaepernick on defense. Its the SF defense that will win this game if they are going to have a chance.

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is dependent on justin smith's playing ability. i want to see him play first and look to make a live wager. fun fact...aldon smith has not recorded a sack since justin smith went out. shows how much of an impact justin smith really is...that's 3 straight games. aldon smith is pretty much just the recipient of a dominant force playing next to him