Thebeck32
    Thebeck32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Divisional Winners

This is my first post I am a long time reader but decided I would finally post my picks.

Denver -9.5
    to much offense and defense for Balt to handle...Peyton keeps scoring and Flacco comes up small once again in a big game

Packers -
    Aaron Rodgers is at the top of his game and you can just see that Green Bay is hitting its stride.....I see a close game for 3 quarters and Rodgers leading them to a 4th quarter victory and Clay Matthews causing a fumble. The pressure and stage will be too much for a young kaepernick

Atlanta-2.5
    I think the Falcons are tired of hearing how they can't win in the playoffs and they come out focused and sharp and play a strong game on both sides from start to finish. Matty Ice has finally grown into the role of franchise qb and with the weapons he has around him I see them putting up 30+ against this Seahawks D. I also would not underestimate the loss of Clemons for the Seattle D andi think traveling over 6000 miles in 5 days will wear on them as well as a 10am west coast start. Think ebverythong clicks for the dirty birds and they win comfortable and show why they are the #1 seed

Patriots-9.5
    This one is pretty simple....every facet of new england is performing better and more talented than what Houston brings to the table. New Englands coaching and qb play are far superior and I think that is where the difference is made. Tom Brady makes the difference here and having gronk back is just another outlet to run up the scoreboard. Look for the pats to score early and often and to win by 14+

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Killa Cam
    Killa Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

SF wins NFC. Nuff said. Rodgers will be shut down and Gore and Kaep will have a field day. Vernon Davis comes out of his slump with a big time touchdown and becomes a huge X factor like last postseason.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Cam View Post
    SF wins NFC. Nuff said. Rodgers will be shut down and Gore and Kaep will have a field day. Vernon Davis comes out of his slump with a big time touchdown and becomes a huge X factor like last postseason.
    Even if San Fran does win, #1 Rodgers doesn't get shut down and 2 Davis has no field day