Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

If This Is Not Value ... Then What Is

To win SuperBowl +710

Lots of good teams remaining of course. But for +710 I am going to lay's me's a unit on this sum a bitch .

Im going to go with A quarterback that does not get nervous and understands what playoff football is all about. This is what he plays for... its what he lives for. Dynasty... he said it himself. He is going to give you the same exact shot (if not better ) shot as the other top 2 QB's Brady and Manning are going to give you as far as making it to and winning the big game.

Im going to side with the physicality and big play making receivers taht Rodgers is going to utilize as well. Any kind of running game (which they have shown in the 2nd half) and I think they will have just enough defense to give me or (us) a damn good shot at cashing a +710 wager.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

They're called the GreenBay Crappers for a reason. GL

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I've told the forum this all year... Got em at +900, +850, +650

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    To win SuperBowl +710

Lots of good teams remaining of course. But for +710 I am going to lay's me's a unit on this sum a bitch .

Im going to go with A quarterback that does not get nervous and understands what playoff football is all about. This is what he plays for... its what he lives for. Dynasty... he said it himself. He is going to give you the same exact shot (if not better ) shot as the other top 2 QB's Brady and Manning are going to give you as far as making it to and winning the big game.

Im going to side with the physicality and big play making receivers taht Rodgers is going to utilize as well. Any kind of running game (which they have shown in the 2nd half) and I think they will have just enough defense to give me or (us) a damn good shot at cashing a +710 wager.
    I agree. That seems like damn good odds on the Pack.

Lets not forget it was only a couple of years ago that GB had to win their final game just to get in the playoffs. How'd that year turn out for them??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

If anything GB should have a bad taste in their mouth from Giants. Dom Capers vs the niners. Should be a great game. I'll side with niners only because I prefer defensive teams in playoff football.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Wasted money.. Pats will this year..

Fidel_CashFlow

at +710.....3 more wins needed to win it all... im interested in seeing WHO CAN ACTUALLY BEAT AARON RODGERS more then I am anything else bout the bet. Who is going to stop Rodgers on a much needed 4 set of downs in a crucial situation . There is just something about Rodgers that is some egotistical almost level that he cares bout winning... but even more. Not Losing

Taking in consideration how any of top 3 WR that are having passes accurately zinged their way can turn a 6 yard pass into a 68 yard touchdown ....this defense is not no bitch either. You going to score on them... your going to have to do it with a nice play drive and yard by yard it up the field imo

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

bunch of these in this thread....

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Wasted money.. Pats will this year..

is the only team im scared of . Because pretty much everything I have said about rodgers you can pretty much say bout Brady.
    But for + 710 ... whats wrong with sprinkling a unit on it and watching Rodgers "with his schoolyard bully-like will to win " compete for your wager to cash without even realizing it.

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    bunch of these in this thread....

Sonics is butt-sex good if they didn't take so damn long to take your order then make your food and give it to you

Whats your cant be beaten play for the superbowl then buddy . Dont forget the whole "value" origin of this threads reason for being created as well before you answer

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

No value here to be found just a standard line.

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    No value here to be found just a standard line.

if they make it to the superbowl. Let me tell you this. Regardless of WHO they are playing the game will be a 50/50 shot if not better.

and at that exact moment I will have the Packers to win str8 up for +710

That is of course your Niners dont stop them ....

Fidel_CashFlow

Thanks for your input fella's

I know if the Packers beat the Niners in San Fran this wager gets very interesting quickly

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

I don't know, what is value?