SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Baltimore a dead road dog

Old defense
    Coming off emotional home win.
    Qb mediocre at best. Look at his big throws to Boldin more like ballon balls...all could have been intercepted or knocked down if the was an average corner back defending him. When is the last time Bolding caught a deep pass?
    Star Rb now fumbling.
    Defense on the field the entire Indy game.
    Denver annihilated them at home 3 weeks ago.
    Mile High stadium, old defense, gassed from week before emotional dump last week. No confidence.
    No pass rush for Peyton, he will pick apart.
    Denver rested, healthy and at home.

Do not over think this one. I know 10 is bug number but this will be a run away.
    31-10.

Good luck all.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I'm in total agreement with the Ravens having no pass rush. Give Manning time and you have a blowout. I am concerned Ravens will take a cheap shot on Payton early like they did when they took out Gannon's knee years ago. I see Manning releasing the ball a defender taking an extra 2 or 3 steps and delivering a hard head shot. Hope he can absorb some shots because they will send the house early and often knowing they can't hang in the scoring department. This is a dirty team with a reputation of taking the cheap shots. Love thy brother

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    Old defense
    Coming off emotional home win.
    Qb mediocre at best. Look at his big throws to Boldin more like ballon balls...all could have been intercepted or knocked down if the was an average corner back defending him. When is the last time Bolding caught a deep pass?
    Star Rb now fumbling.
    Defense on the field the entire Indy game.
    Denver annihilated them at home 3 weeks ago.
    Mile High stadium, old defense, gassed from week before emotional dump last week. No confidence.
    No pass rush for Peyton, he will pick apart.
    Denver rested, healthy and at home.

Do not over think this one. I know 10 is bug number but this will be a run away.
    31-10.

Good luck all.
    Really? All will just go perfectly well in Denver as planned. Right!!! Yeah okay. GL with all of your logical thinking.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

There's a reason they play the games... No clue what will happen, but I wouldn't want to be laying 10 points in this one.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

No sir, I don't like it

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

That defense is worrisome. They had a lot of trouble getting off the field and if it wasn't for some slips and falls by Colts receivers, they would have even spent more time on the field.

Curious as to how things go when Ravens have the ball... I feel like they have to throw on first and second down a lot, as you don't want to get in a third and long against that defense, although Flaco seems to be good on third downs sometimes, just that the Broncos are better.

But really if you throw on early downs and that doesn't work out, then you have to throw on third downs as well, and that is when everyone starts freaking out.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Ravens win straight up

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

seahawks much better road dog to take imo.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

took Denver -9 I agree totally but hey upsets could happen Looking over both teams I'm starting to regret it.
    I think this will be a 1 touchdown difference I say something along the lines of 21-14 or there abouts

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

100% agree...people are on Baltimore because of a performance against a horrible Colts D that squeaked in the playoffs...Ravens have a horrible D, they have a bad quarterback, and if you take away those 4 HUGE plays they had against colts, Ravens barely score over 20. People here are oblivious to how good Denver was before Manning and how good they are now. You think Ravens have advantage playing at Mile High? You got too be kidding me.Things like Breathing will be more difficult for Ravens. Ravens are going against a top 3 Offense and Defense ... Good Luck.

Black Hills
    Black Hills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    100% agree...people are on Baltimore because of a performance against a horrible Colts D that squeaked in the playoffs...Ravens have a horrible D, they have a bad quarterback, and if you take away those 4 HUGE plays they had against colts, Ravens barely score over 20. People here are oblivious to how good Denver was before Manning and how good they are now. You think Ravens have advantage playing at Mile High? You got too be kidding me.Things like Breathing will be more difficult for Ravens. Ravens are going against a top 3 Offense and Defense ... Good Luck.
    Look I'm on the broncos, but lets be real, to say Flacco is a " bad quarterback " is totally off the mark. The guy is the only QB to win playoff games in his first 4 years.
    He tends to step up in big games and was one dropped pass in the end zone from going to the Superbowl. That being said, I have a hard time betting against the Broncos in this spot versus the Ravens. I don't expect the Ravens to roll over but think FPM will be to much for them as the game wears on.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Ravens are healthier now then they were in week 15 when the got "annihilated."

I don't think Ravens win but don't think it will be a blowout.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Turning point was that 98 yard pick in week 15 like the Ravens and the points here.

SplitAces

Replay the Baltimore vs. Indy game and watch Flacco's throws..... lucky
    Replay the Denver Baltimore game and watch the pass rush for Baltimore......none.
    Baltimore changed the Oline not too long ago and got big Oline tackles that are susceptible to smaller speed rushers.

Obviously upsets happen, and yes they have to play the game. Always room for turnovers and crazy plays.

On value, I am on the Broncos. I think Manning stands tall in pocket with time and that is a good option for my money. I like the match ups.
    I get the healthier, younger, fresher team, at home, better Qback, better D, playing much better(Best in Football last part of season).

SplitAces

OH no Pauly poker just listed Denver as a lock. Can he smush us all?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Ravens more battle tested as a unit for being together for a long time than the broncos..

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

after seeing this i am leaning towards denver .... what do you guy's think ???

Stats Breakdown RANK RANK
    Baltimore's Overall Scoring vs Denver's Overall Defense 24.9 10 18.1 4
    Baltimore's Road Passing vs Denver's Home Defense 179.1 28 187.8 4
    Baltimore's Road Rushing vs Denver's Home Defense 125.3 12 80.3 2
    Denver's Overall Scoring vs Baltimore's Overall Defense 30.1 2 21.5 12
    Denver's Home Passing vs Baltimore's Road Passing Defense 293.6 3 205.5 7
    Denver's Home Rushing vs Baltimore's Road Rushing Defense 132.1 9 136.4 27

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Baltimore lost the 1st game because they could not stop the run. Peyton Manning handed the ball off 45 times, most ever in his career.
    If Baltimore is run over like that again they will have no chance. If they are able to stop the run on early downs they have an infinitely greater chance to win this.

But after watching them consistently give up 4, 5 and 6 yards on 1st down vs the Colts I have little faith vs the Denver run Off. It is unlikely that Denver will come out razor sharp off their bye week so the Ravens must capitalize early if they want any chance late.

I see it as a close game and Peyton wins it late.

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Is Harbaugh smart enough to run straight ahead at Denver using one of the best blocking full backs in the NFL? No side to side crap against this DEE.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

laying 10 pts in a playoff game is retarded

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

NEVER underestimate me pal...............

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Ravens win straight up
    don't overthink it.