qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Why Not...

Why not parlay at the very least both NE/DEN ML. They're both gonna win there's no question about it. I think that one will cover and one will not but its too hard to come to a conclusion on that. Can anyone give me a reason not to parlay these two? Am also close to putting in ATL ML in there also. $________$

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

here's a fact to make you want to throw in atl ml

over the past five seasons, the Seahawks have won once when faced with a 1 p.m. ET start. And don't discount this: By the time the game starts, they will have traveled more than 8,000 miles in little more than a week.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Thanks for that lil peice of info. Makes me even more confident and I've been on fire NFL wise lately.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Your return parlaying just NE/Denver pays about 48 for every 100 wagered. You are better off taking a future on Denver to win the AFC at -115 and then you can hedge by taking who they play next week and the points or let it ride.
    If you like NE better they are +150 but unless ravens win your hedging opportunity isn't profitable.

I personally think people are in for a shock as one of those 2 loses straight up.

As far as Atlanta goes Seahhawks have shorter odds to win the Super Bowl than Atlanta does.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think the smarter value is a 7 point teaser on the broncos/pats

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i think the smarter value is a 7 point teaser on the broncos/pats
    Why not do both?

The DEN/NE makes sense if you think the NFL is rigged and they want Manning-Brady Bowl XVI or whatever.