briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Denver wins easily.

Whether in Jacksonville or Denver, Jack del Rio's defense pwns Flacco.

When Flacco goes 3 and out, Manning has another opportunity to score points and further wear out the Ravens defense.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

ravens have a better chance of beating denver than houston does the patriots

which seems like the more popular pick

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    Denver wins easily.

Whether in Jacksonville or Denver, Jack del Rio's defense pwns Flacco.

When Flacco goes 3 and out, Manning has another opportunity to score points and further wear out the Ravens defense.
    Yea, I remember that Ravens @ Jags monday night game. Jags defense prevented Flacco from making plays.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yeah with much better offenses.
    idiot

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    that guy will probably commit sucide this weekend after greenbay knocks off his team
    SF is just another fraud playoff team... those penetrates can't even get the best of Sam Bradford

nobody gives a shit that they beat GB in week 1

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    SF is just another fraud playoff team... those penetrates can't even get the best of Sam Bradford

nobody gives a shit that they beat GB in week 1
    Yeah, they only beat GB, SEA and NE.....should not even be in the playoffs.

Teams like the Colts still should be playing instead.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

topmoron aptly named

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

There ain't a team in NFL history which Manning isn't capable of
    putting 24-31 points up against.

Killa Cam
    Killa Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Broncos roll

Killa Cam
    Killa Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

rUnVnME2
    rUnVnME2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

People like this chump-loser (who made this thread), should not be posting picks, they should be trying to soak up picks from a reliable source...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Your team is a playoff favorite and at home and had a bye week. When they lose...everybody can laugh their ass off @ SF

The Colts were a team coming off a 2 win season with almost all new players, new coaching, new schemes on offense and defense... full of rookies everywhere, especially on offense. Only a few vets remained from the past winning decade. Predicted to win 5 to 6 games this year they won 11 and beat the likes of Houston, Green Bay and Minnesota... 3 playoff teams right there. In a game they did not even need to play their starters, they came out and dominated Houston and knocked them down from being the #1 seed in the AFC down to not even having a bye week. Did this while also losing their head coach after 1/4 of a season. Most 4th quarter comeback victories in the league with a rookie QB. Three double digit comeback victories. Team played with heart and emotion like no other team. No matter what your dumbass says, the Colts earned their spot in the playoffs by having a season that EXCEEDED expectations.

Just like you try to go after Denver (even after they win 11 in a row) with your weak ass excuses as to why they don't deserve their seed either.

What will you say when the Packers win by 15 and SF is the home team, the favorite... the supposed better overall team...

at least you won't have to witness them choke away another conference championship game @ home

You've been a hater all season. The Niners can suck it & they will lose to the Packers.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

lol...come the end of the weekend there are going to be a lot of "I told you so" bumps to thread! . A lot of talk and absolute no reasonable reasoning to back it up from the majority in here.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

People the Ravens Defense is not good, why do so many people not realize this is not 2008 it is 2012. Indy could not get out of their own way last week and they still chalked up 500 Yards of offense IN BALTIMORE and during Capt Ray's final home game of his career. Now they get their geriatric asses on a plane to Denver to face Peyton Manning, Eric Decker, Tamme Dreessen and Moreno is going to have a good game too. Although it is over simplifying I believe people are right this is Manning VS Flacco.

There is no shot Ravens offense keeps up with Denver and the Denver D is good enough to take away Bolden. Not sure if I can swallow the 10 points yet, and a big ML like that in the playoffs is fun to sprinkle a little cash on because this is gambling. However, those that are expecting a Baltimore win or (pause to laugh hysterically) trip to the superbowl should sober up before they lay their bets.

In the AFC it is the Pats and Broncos and then everyone else. Do not over think it

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    People the Ravens Defense is not good, why do so many people not realize this is not 2008 it is 2012. Indy could not get out of their own way last week and they still chalked up 500 Yards of offense IN BALTIMORE and during Capt Ray's final home game of his career. Now they get their geriatric asses on a plane to Denver to face Peyton Manning, Eric Decker, Tamme Dreessen and Moreno is going to have a good game too. Although it is over simplifying I believe people are right this is Manning VS Flacco.

There is no shot Ravens offense keeps up with Denver and the Denver D is good enough to take away Bolden. Not sure if I can swallow the 10 points yet, and a big ML like that in the playoffs is fun to sprinkle a little cash on because this is gambling. However, those that are expecting a Baltimore win or (pause to laugh hysterically) trip to the superbowl should sober up before they lay their bets.

In the AFC it is the Pats and Broncos and then everyone else. Do not over think it
    Still not used to writing 2013

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    They said it has 40% chance of snowing in Denver. That would be the only thing that might save the Ravens. The snow in Denver though is not blizzard bad as in New England, I don't think it should affect the passing game though. Probably be like the Lions Packers game.
    It's gonna be cold. That's all that matters. Game is gonna be close. Everyone on SBR on Denver. Lewis and Reed and those guys are not getting blown out. It's gonna be down to the wire. And Manning ALWAYS chokes in the clutch. Always.

Goat Milk

look at all the posts that say "denver wins easily"

"broncos roll"

that's it.

that's all you need to see.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why are the Ravens one of your teams Goat?

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

This game is really tough. Ray ray is such a leader and he and Reed have such a nose for the ball despite their defense getting a little older. What they lack in youth will make up in heart.

Peyton's playoff history is interesting; he always does so well during the season and gets iffy in the playoffs. The one year he actually performed he won a Super Bowl. I think this game could go either way, but if Baltimore gets it close they may win it.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Why are the Ravens one of your teams Goat?
    They're not my team I just think that this game is way closer than people are making it out to be. The line is set that way because of public perception. Just take a look at the comments here. Bro ravens are dangerous come playoff time. They remind me of the celtics. They don't care about the reg. season. It's gonna be cold in Denver and Ravens main 5 D players (Reed, Lewis, Ngata, Suggs, and Pollard) will all be hitting guys hard as hell and I think that ball is gonna come lose once. Manning is bound to throw a pick to Reed when he's under pressure.

I wouldn't be surprised if Balty took a cheap shot at Manning either. Denver has decent weapons not great. Look who their nmb 2 wide out is. Decker. Look who their nm 3 is. Stokley? He's old as hell now. Doesn't have speed to play the slot anymore. Moreno is gonna get eaten. Denver D is good but Ray Rice is gonna play well and so will Boldin.

I just have a feeling Manning is gonna choke.

Goat Milk

Last time I said Manning will choke was in the superbowl against the saints i said he would throw a pick with like a few min left and about 3-4 plays later swear to god he throws a pick 6.

I wasn't on SBR that time but I have that same feeling right now for some reason. If Denver plays NE I don't see Manning choking I just see Brady coming up clutch.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Last time I said Manning will choke was in the superbowl against the saints i said he would throw a pick with like a few min left and about 3-4 plays later swear to god he throws a pick 6.

I wasn't on SBR that time but I have that same feeling right now for some reason. If Denver plays NE I don't see Manning choking I just see Brady coming up clutch.
    the delusion continues. Are you ever wrong goat?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's gonna be cold. That's all that matters. Game is gonna be close. Everyone on SBR on Denver. Lewis and Reed and those guys are not getting blown out. It's gonna be down to the wire. And Manning ALWAYS chokes in the clutch. Always.
    This 2012 Broncos team is probably better then the 1998 Superbowl team, the most dominating Broncos team ever! They're definitely better defensively. That 1998 Superbowl team blew away the Dolphins 38-3 and the Jets 26-10 at home, then finishing off the Falcons 34-19 in the Superbowl. I'm expecting the same here for the Raven, and the same for the next opponent Patriots.

This Broncos team is far more superior than that 2006 Broncos lead by Jake Plummer that lost to the Steeler 34-17 at home in the AFC Championship game. The 2006 team lost because Jake Plummer committed 3 turnover in the 1st half in Broncos territory.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Goat at the same time guarantees the Pats win AFC, of course he wants the Broncos to lose so the Pats get an easier going vs the Ravens and get a home game duh!

writing is on the wall

Broncos win guaranteed

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I can't wait for this fvcking game. I'm going to DVR the game and watch the replays of Manning and the Broncos Defense picking this Ravens team apart.
    Points Awarded:

JMon gave frostno98 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMon

Goat Milk

adding Ravens win by 1-6 +600 $50

Ravens +17 and Pats -2 teaser for $110

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ray Lewis will personally come to your house if you fukk this up for him Goat, you hear?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Ravens are a very hard team to beat when they put it ALL on the line.
    The cold doesn't help Denver at all.. it helps the more physical team
    which is Balty.

BamaGambla
    BamaGambla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I do think the Ravens could win this game SU but I just took the Ravens +10 and UNDER 44

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

If I going to count Manning to choke, it wont be against Ravens. Ravens have choked basically every year, when it mattered the most. This Bronco team is way better than the colt team. They have a better defense and Manning also has a better oline. Ravens already have trouble winning on the road and it won't be easy this week in Denver. Ray Rice also hasn't been that good in postseason and I also don't like Jim Caldwell as their offensive coordinator.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

I don't think everyone on Sbr is on Denver. I see alot of raven backers

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

adding Ravens win by 1-6 +600 $50

Ravens +17 and Pats -2 teaser for $110
    whats the juice on this?