Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by khaless View Post
    I think it's a true coin flip game. I can see it going either way, but I like Green Bay.
    a coin flip.... nah player this game will be a blowout.

Green bay traveling over 2,000 miles to play in what will be like a monday night game atmoshphere in one of the most hostile stadiums in the NFL.

Against a team that is healthy, rested, and hungry to whoop some ass.

every player on that 49ers defense can lay yo ass out cold...

Rodgers gonna be sore on sunday

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    You learn something big shot?
    It's true, the Packers have lost a lot of starters. Look at the offensive line, it's changed a lot since week 1.

Nick Perry(ROLB)- 5 starts, out for season.
    DJ Smith(MLB)- 6 starts, out for season.
    Desmond Bishop(MLB)-Replaced Smith. 25 starts since 2010. Out for season.
    Bryan Bulaga(RT)-9 starts in 2012, 33 starts since 2010. Out for season.

Those are the biggest ones, but here's the full injury list:
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-24-14 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Stevedore, the only difference is that the rookie has played more. How shocking is that? Rookies tend to develop over the course of the season, but Heyward still isn't even a starter. I disagree with nothing in that article, I'm only amused that you think it negates my point. Woodson, Williams, Burnett, Shields will be starting Saturday night, that's the same secondary SF saw week 1.

Really?
    No it's not, you still don't get it. Shields was in the doghouse week one, Jarett Bush was starting on the outside at CB opposite Williams and Bush sucks! Woodson was at Safety and Hayward who's really come on hardly played in that game. Their back end is so much tighter now with Shields back to his 2010 form and the rookie Hayward excelling in the slot.

At MLB DJ Smith got blown up bad in that game and Brad Jones is a definite upgrade, and Nick Perry playing his first NFl game with his hand up at ROLB was lost and couldn't set an edge all game. Frank Gore's big runs all came off tackle and on Perry's side, Walden & Moses is a big upgrade over the rookie Perry.

This is going to a fantastic game, mad respect for the Niners; all I'm saying is you have to be careful in relying too much on that first game to cap this game.

slacker00

No it's not, you still don't get it. Shields was in the doghouse week one, Jarett Bush was starting on the outside at CB opposite Williams and Bush sucks! Woodson was at Safety and Hayward who's really come on hardly played in that game. Their back end is so much tighter now with Shields back to his 2010 form and the rookie Hayward excelling in the slot.

At MLB DJ Smith got blown up bad in that game and Brad Jones is a definite upgrade, and Nick Perry playing his first NFl game with his hand up at ROLB was lost and couldn't set an edge all game. Frank Gore's big runs all came off tackle and on Perry's side, Walden & Moses is a big upgrade over the rookie Perry.

This is going to a fantastic game, mad respect for the Niners; all I'm saying is you have to be careful in relying too much on that first game to cap this game.
    Wow, you lost starters to injury, but then say that #2 and #3 depth chart guys are an upgrade? WTF?

Do you think losing Benson was an upgrade too? You must really love DuJean Harris, the #5 RB this year.

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Wow, you lost starters to injury, but then say that #2 and #3 depth chart guys are an upgrade? WTF?

Do you think losing Benson was an upgrade too? You must really love DuJean Harris, the #5 RB this year.
    WTF? I know my team and personnel, you obviously don't but want to call me out? LOL

GB is one of the deepest team in the league, they won it all in 2010 with 13 guys on IR, taking a similar path this year, so yeah, on this team it's not out of the ordinary for second third stringers end up being better than an injured starter. Perfect example...Desmond Bishop>Nick Barnett in 2010, this year Shields>Bush.

As for Harris, all I know is GB's ground game has come alive the last 9 weeks averaging 130+, that's all that matters.

slacker00

WTF? I know my team and personnel, you obviously don't but want to call me out? LOL

GB is one of the deepest team in the league, they won it all in 2010 with 13 guys on IR, taking a similar path this year, so yeah, on this team it's not out of the ordinary for second third stringers end up being better than an injured starter. Perfect example...Desmond Bishop>Nick Barnett in 2010, this year Shields>Bush.

As for Harris, all I know is GB's ground game has come alive the last 9 weeks averaging 130+, that's all that matters.
    You know your team? Bush was never injured, he's a special teams guy and emergency DB, always has been. Why did he start week 1? It was a discipline thing, sending a message to Shields and maybe throwing Bush a bone or something. Shields and Bush split time that game. Woodson-Williams-Burnett took every defensive snap week 1 and will take them all on Saturday barring injuries.

GB's ground game has been crap since they dropped to this #5 guy. Nevermind SF held them to 45 with their #1 guy.

Both teams are vastly different, hard to go off that game. GB's secondary week 1 and now is vastly different, using different guys.
    Are you ready to admit you are wrong? The same 4 secondary guys that played week one will be playing on Saturday.

Stevedore

Wrong? LOL, you're so lost. This is about GB being different on deefense because of different personnel, not injuries. Shields and Haward hardly played, Hayward only 3 snaps and Shields was the dime corner. GB goes nickel like 75% of the game genius. Perry at ROLB isn't playing and neither is DJ Smith at MLB, they both stunk week one and Jones at MLB and Walden at ROLB have been playing very well even if you don't get it. That's 4 new guys on defense with Bush on ST's replaced by Shields and Hayward taking over the nickel spot. Two HUGE moves in the seconday that had NO IMPACT AT ALL WEEK ONE, get it?

BTW, no shit the Bush move was a disciplinary move, I told you in this thread he was in the doghouse week one. Keep trying...

slacker00

Wrong? LOL, you're so lost. This is about GB being different on deefense because of different personnel, not injuries. Shields and Haward hardly played, Hayward only 3 snaps and Shields was the dime corner. GB goes nickel like 75% of the game genius. Perry at ROLB isn't playing and neither is DJ Smith at MLB, they both stunk week one and Jones at MLB and Walden at ROLB have been playing very well even if you don't get it. That's 4 new guys on defense with Bush on ST's replaced by Shields and Hayward taking over the nickel spot. Two HUGE moves in the seconday that had NO IMPACT AT ALL WEEK ONE, get it?

BTW, no shit the Bush move was a disciplinary move, I told you in this thread he was in the doghouse week one. Keep trying...
    You must think GB coaches are idiots, they keep starting the worst players they can until they get hurt and then the 3rd string guy comes in and plays better than the first string guys, at least for you. You must be kicking yourself that Woodson and Matthews came back from injury, their backups were probably playing better than them anyway, in your mind. McCarthy should tell all the starters to sit the bench Saturday, let the backups play.

You think Shields was the dime corner for that game? Then who was playing nickel (75%)? This should be good. LOL

Just admit that you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. We all make mistakes sometimes.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Gotta go with the (much) better QB getting points in this one.

Stevedore

In short, you thought Hayward played a prominent role week one and he didn't, that's how much you know about Packer football, you lose. No reason to even continue with this, you showed lack of any knowledge or credibility about Packer football very early.

Saying Clay, Nelson, and Cobb were all Questionable in other threads when they're probable. You're a joke kid....late.

slacker00

In short, you thought Hayward played a prominent role week one and he didn't, that's how much you know about Packer football, you lose. No reason to even continue with this, you showed lack of any knowledge or credibility about Packer football very early.

Saying Clay, Nelson, and Cobb were all Questionable in other threads when they're probable. You're a joke kid....late.
    I agree, no reason to continue until you name GB's week 1 nickle back. I'm busting out laughing at who you might say.

BTW, where did I say "Hayward played a prominent role week one". Don't bother looking, I didn't say it.

As for the injury update, the status for the players is always changing. Blame ESPN, not me.
    Last edited by slacker00; 01-11-13 at 08:03 PM.

Stevedore

Woodson started the game at safety and then move to the slot and then became the nickel guy when they went nickel Einstein. Jennings or McMillan than would take Woodson's spot at safety. The whole freaking point is Bush who is a stiff played outside. So you think nickel corners are more valuable then outside corners? LOL
    I thought you hated ESPN , which is it? LOL, keep trying.

slacker00

Woodson started the game at safety and then move to the slot and then became the nickel guy when they went nickel Einstein. Jennings or McMillan than would take Woodson's spot at safety. The whole freaking point is Bush who is a stiff played outside. So you think nickel corners are more valuable then outside corners? LOL
    I thought you hated ESPN , which is it? LOL, keep trying.
    I do hate ESPN. I want you to agree with me on something. ESPN is so obviously bad, I thought it an easy place to start.

Ok, I think I found the perfect article for you that will set you straight. Shields is obviously not the dime. Shields was splitting time with Bush, as I said, Shields replaced Bush in the nickel when Jennings came in. But don't take my word for it:

But when he went to five defensive backs, third-year cornerback Sam Shields and second-year safety M.D. Jennings entered the game and Bush went to the bench.

So? Will you admit you were mixed up about the Packers week 1 secondary now?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 05:31 PM.

Stevedore

My whole point was GB's secondary is better now than it was week one and I stand by that. Hayward leads the team in picks and his prsence has moved Bush completely out of the picture, allowed Shields to reclaim his starting role and the step slower Woodson to concentrate mostly on safety; they're better, it's that simple.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 05:31 PM.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Agreed. GB +3 is POD.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Agreed. GB +3 is POD.
    Rodgers is the better QB you have to think he's going to be the difference maker in this game. I'm taking the pack and the pts.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Packers defense is the best left in the playoffs.
    Seriously.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Pavyracer lmao/ 800 yards given up on defense

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Packers need to work on their defense.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This was just a classic burial. Idiots watch football games and think Rodgers play every position.

NEWS FLASH. GB defense has sucked for 2 years

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name:  30fff536c656349a28667ed44857f8a5.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  31.1 KB

this one was pretty easy.

scumbag

wft? i didnt bump this thread. to brag on a 2yo bet. this was on the front page.

scumbag

sry. guess i did bump a 2yo thread. in my defense it was a link in the GB/superbowl thread and i just forget. sry again. not a stupid braggart.

First 123