imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NFL week 12 ***Plays & Writeups*** (YTD:62-52 +10.83 Units)

LAST WEEK: 4-0 +9.00 Units

YTD: 62-52 +10.83 Units

Still feeling the joy of that Cowboy victory.. I really needed that one and they came through.. Considering the books are doing great I am thrilled with the fact I am ahead over 10 units. I mean it's nothing that special but alot better than losing..

One thing I would like to mention before I post my plays...

I know alot of dogs have been covering and the books are destroying the public so far this season, But to tell you the truth I really expect that to turn around..

I am expecting alot more favorites to cover especially road favorites of -3.5 or less, I'm expecting last years square plays to start winning again..

NFL teams are going to stop phucking around and play with more of a sense of urgency now considering the playoffs are around the corner.. So basically what I am saying is this is the best time to bet favorites in my opinion..

Week 12-15

imgv94 NFL PLAYS:

2* NY Giants -3 -111
    Ok.. I realize the Giants are not going to well right now.. But this is not a good matchup for the Titans IMO... Also the Titans are still not a good team I don't care what the last 3 games might indicate... Let's see

Tenn is ranked 28th in Pass Defense

Tenn is ranked 30th in Run Defense and you know who this is --

Motivation shouldn't be a problem for the Giants as I'm sure they want to make the playoffs and losing to the lowly Titans will almost knock them out completely..

The Giants injuries are on the defensive side of the ball and the Titans don't exactly have the best offense last time I checked..

I really like the Giants here to bounce back and gain control of this game and their season... The Titans are horrible..

2* Bengals -3 -106
    Here is another team that is fighting for it's playoff lives. The Bengals are fired up right now they just had a big win over the Saints on the road before that almost defeated the best team in football the SD Chargers, so they are definitely feeling good about themselves.. The Bengals are a very good offensively and I just don't see how Cleveland can keep up with them. This is not a good matchup for the Browns at all!!!

Expect alot of Rudi Johnson in here, I'm expecting at least 120-150 yds from him.. Cleveland can't stop the run so with him being able to run that should open up the passing game when needed.. Rudi Johnson ran for 145 yards and Carson Palmer threw for 352 yds against the Browns in week 2 the final score was 34-17 but consider that 14 of Clevelands 17 points came in the 4th QTR..

Cincy dominated this game..

The Browns aren't a bad team but they are a mistake prone team that doesn't know how to close out a game.. They have already lost 4 games @ Home so it's safe to say they are beatable at home..

The Bengals are a desperate team that needs this victory.. Do you really believe Cleveland will be able to outscore them?? I don't... Let's go with the team that has a future.. Cincy has defeated the Browns 3 times in a row and I don't see why this game will be any different..

2*SF 49ers +6
    49ERS have won 3 in a row!!!!

Rams have lost 5 in a row.....

The 49ers actually have won 3 in a row can you believe that? and quietly are actually a decent team.. They defeated the Rams in week 2 20-13 and I just don't see how Home field is worth 13pts here..

One key factor as to why I like the 49ers here...

RAMS are ranked 31st against the run

and by the way do you know who this person is?

His name is Frank Gore and he has already rushed for 1,043 yds and is only 2 yards shy of Larry Johnson of being the NFLs leading rusher.. How do you think he is going to do versus the Rams putrid Rush D?

One other thing this is a grudge game and this game is usually close anyway. 6 points is great..

1* 3 Team 10 point Teaser
    Dallas -0.5
    Indy +1
    SD -3

Well there you have it.. Good luck and thanks to everyone who has shown their support.. If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to post them here..

May you all have a great holiday season..

Be sure to come in here and tell me what you think? Thanks..
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-28-16 at 02:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMGV- Looks like another great card there bud...
    I'm absolutely loving the Niners and Bengals! I think I might make a play on the Niners money line as well... I don't think the Rams will be able to shut down Frank Gore and the Rams sure as hell haven't been able to score any points lately... Bengals continuing on their UNLIKELY playoff run after blowing a couple of certain wins... The Browns defense is stout, but they haven't seen the likes of Palmer, TJ Housh, and Money man Chad... GOOD LUCK!

imgv94

Thanks man I love this card as well...

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

imgv - Nothing but support for you bro, but I do think SF is the wrong play. I think this line should be 7.5 and STL winning by a TD is not out of the question. STL is still in the divisional hunt with the way Seatle is playing and the 49ers have shown us this year that they can win and play very well at home and stink it up on the road. I cannot ignore the rush defense problems that the Rams have right now, but again, STL at home with a good run game of their own in Jackson, Bruce & Holt split wide, I just think they win this game by 7+ points here. Getting 7.5, I could see your argument, but not at 5.5 or 6.

A little line debate for ya - If SF was +6 @ Detroit, then why are they +5.5/+6 @ STL? STL is the better team over Detroit and this line should be higher.

Best of luck to you this week IMGV & Congrats on your Dallas pick last week as I was on them as well.
    Last edited by austintx05; 11-23-06 at 02:08 AM.

Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    LAST WEEK: 4-0 +9.00 Units

YTD: 62-52 +10.83 Units

Still feeling the joy of that Cowboy victory.. I really needed that one and they came through.. Considering the books are doing great I am thrilled with the fact I am ahead over 10 units. I mean it's nothing that special but alot better than losing..

One thing I would like to mention before I post my plays...

I know alot of dogs have been covering and the books are destroying the public so far this season, But to tell you the truth I really expect that to turn around..

I am expecting alot more favorites to cover especially road favorites of -3.5 or less, I'm expecting last years square plays to start winning again..

NFL teams are going to stop phucking around and play with more of a sense of urgency now considering the playoffs are around the corner.. So basically what I am saying is this is the best time to bet favorites in my opinion..

Week 12-15

imgv94 NFL PLAYS:

2* NY Giants -3 -111
    Ok.. I realize the Giants are not going to well right now.. But this is not a good matchup for the Titans IMO... Also the Titans are still not a good team I don't care what the last 3 games might indicate... Let's see

Tenn is ranked 28th in Pass Defense

Tenn is ranked 30th in Run Defense and you know who this is --

Motivation shouldn't be a problem for the Giants as I'm sure they want to make the playoffs and losing to the lowly Titans will almost knock them out completely..

The Giants injuries are on the defensive side of the ball and the Titans don't exactly have the best offense last time I checked..

I really like the Giants here to bounce back and gain control of this game and their season... The Titans are horrible..

2* Bengals -3 -106
    Here is another team that is fighting for it's playoff lives. The Bengals are fired up right now they just had a big win over the Saints on the road before that almost defeated the best team in football the SD Chargers, so they are definitely feeling good about themselves.. The Bengals are a very good offensively and I just don't see how Cleveland can keep up with them. This is not a good matchup for the Browns at all!!!

Expect alot of Rudi Johnson in here, I'm expecting at least 120-150 yds from him.. Cleveland can't stop the run so with him being able to run that should open up the passing game when needed.. Rudi Johnson ran for 145 yards and Carson Palmer threw for 352 yds against the Browns in week 2 the final score was 34-17 but consider that 14 of Clevelands 17 points came in the 4th QTR..

Cincy dominated this game..

The Browns aren't a bad team but they are a mistake prone team that doesn't know how to close out a game.. They have already lost 4 games @ Home so it's safe to say they are beatable at home..

The Bengals are a desperate team that needs this victory.. Do you really believe Cleveland will be able to outscore them?? I don't... Let's go with the team that has a future.. Cincy has defeated the Browns 3 times in a row and I don't see why this game will be any different..

2*SF 49ers +6
    49ERS have won 3 in a row!!!!

Rams have lost 5 in a row.....

The 49ers actually have won 3 in a row can you believe that? and quietly are actually a decent team.. They defeated the Rams in week 2 20-13 and I just don't see how Home field is worth 13pts here..

One key factor as to why I like the 49ers here...

RAMS are ranked 31st against the run

and by the way do you know who this person is?

His name is Frank Gore and he has already rushed for 1,043 yds and is only 2 yards shy of Larry Johnson of being the NFLs leading rusher.. How do you think he is going to do versus the Rams putrid Rush D?

One other thing this is a grudge game and this game is usually close anyway. 6 points is great..

Dallas -0.5
    Indy +1
    SD -3

Well there you have it.. Good luck and thanks to everyone who has shown their support.. If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to post them here..

May you all have a great holiday season..

Be sure to come in here and tell me what you think? Thanks..

Looks good, but I am staying away from any wagering today...I would like everybodys thoughts on

3 Team Teas
    SD -3
    INDY +1
    SF/ST.L Over 34.5
    :cheers
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-28-16 at 02:20 PM. Reason: image does not exist

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Im liking the 49ers this weekend as well. They will be one of my 3 plays on sunday. Also have a under and over I will be betting.

Good luck on your card bud.

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on the Bengals -3 too. Palmer and Chad Johnson are finally clicking and Rudi Johnson usually runs wild against the Browns as well. Yes, their defense is suspect, but I think they are gonna put up a ton of points in this must win game.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14425

I with you on CIN here too, imgv.

imgv94

ADDING:

1* 6pt Teaser

Indy -2
    Seattle -2.5

imgv94

ADDING:
    2 more on this* 6pt Teaser
    Indy -2
    Seattle -2.5

RECAP:

(NOW)3* 6pt Teaser

Indy -2
    Seattle -2.5

2* NY Giants -3 -111
    2* Bengals -3 -106
    2*SF 49ers +6
    Dallas -0.5
    Indy +1
    SD -3

imgv94

So far 2-0 +4.00 Units!! I want the sweep soooo bad..

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    So far 2-0 +4.00 Units!! I want the sweep soooo bad..
    GOOD FVCKIN SHIT IMG! I hope the New York Football Giants decide to show up today... Hell yeah! Looks like they are off to a good start 7-0!!! Let's Go Giants!!!!!

Who does everyone like for tonights game?
    GOOD LUCK THIS AFTERNOON!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-26-06 at 03:37 PM.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Job

Peyton2MarvinN06

The Giants are foldin up like a wet paper bag in the 2nd half... They better not blow this!
    Or I'm gonna be

Peyton2MarvinN06

Is there a worse fvcking team in football right now than the New York \*\*\*\*\*\* Giants?! I sure as hell don't think so... I hope they don't win a game the rest of the fvckin season or NEXT... That is one of the biggest meltdowns I have ever watched! Letting V Young get away on 4th and 10? I mean how soft are they? The Giants are gonna get absolutely RAILED next week by the Cowboys... I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-26-06 at 06:23 PM.

imgv94

I literally threw up..

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

dude i threw up too New England inside the 30 Dillon gets stopped (or so it seems so i can get my the field goal) alright now Ill cover.... mother fvcker fumbles so i never get the chance. NE wins by 4 I lose by half point.

imgv94

WEEK 12: 4-1 +5.78 Units

LAST 2 WEEKS: 8-1 +14.78 Units

YTD: 66-53 +16.61 Units

Would of had two weeks in a row where I swept the card if it weren't for that fixed Giants/Titans game where Vince Young was halfway sacked and the defensive guy let him go.. Well nonetheless things are working out and my picks have done very well.. Thank you everyone for your support and see you next week!!!