PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    was looking pretty good until
    Seattle awoke

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

We will bounce back for next weekend. I have already started looking at the plays and made a few contacts with sources.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    We will bounce back for next weekend. I have already started looking at the plays and made a few contacts with sources.
    is your source the easter bunny?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    is your source the easter bunny?
    No, that's preposterous. My sources are highly reliable and scholarly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Trackrec

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Good Weedle.

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Redskins

If the skins lose I'll be living in a trailer park eating mac and cheese for dinner the rest of my life..don't penetrate me here seaweed
    Don't forget to send us a postcard

sparky12
    sparky12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

this is easily one of the funniest write-ups ive ever read.
    can't wait to read the others...

sports_monster
    sports_monster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Hi everybody. Recently i have been accused of "throwing darts" with my picks. I took that as an insult to all the studying i do every night. I haven't been posting my write-ups, but that's going to change with the NFL Playoffs. Every weekend for the NFL Playoffs, I will be posting plays with the most important influential inside information for each game you won't find anywhere else. A lot of the important information remains out of the public eye, and many people are not aware of the important influential information that needs to be factored in. The NFL playoffs are one of the most important times for handicapping. It is one of the busiest betting periods of the year and needs to be taken seriously. I am positive that i will be ready and those who follow this thread will not regret it.

Stay tuned for the first pick and write-up later today.

Hey Seaweed, is the giant still greasing up your arse, or is he doing it dry these days?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Seattle Seahawks have about the same chance as the Los Angeles Kings repeating as Stanley Cup Champions this year.

oh shit the kings are gonna win the cup again

sports_monster

Originally Posted by Kindred
    Redskins

If the skins lose I'll be living in a trailer park eating mac and cheese for dinner the rest of my life..don't penetrate me here seaweed

Quote Originally Posted by SCS View Post
    Don't forget to send us a postcard

Just consider it a stupidity tax!

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, that's preposterous. My sources are highly reliable and scholarly.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Will have play posted with write up by friday.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

ah man seaweed... I read your super long write up posts a few months back on some games... and you were down big. Every game you were calling was a goose egg.

This one no different. I have a suggestion... maybe poker or something. I think you are trying to hard with the so called research and sports gambling.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Rawbilly, i have no idea what you're talking about? What goose egg plays?

sports_monster

Rawbilly, i have no idea what you're talking about? What goose egg plays?
    Seaweed, you are an Idiot. All you have to do is look at 80% of your stupid plays to find the answer.

Seaweed
    Update your status

I just unraveled some amazing information. This changes the game tremendously in our favor. Got about 3 more hours of studying, play, and hopefully write up should be up before the break of dawn.

By the way, did you Brian Belichick's real name doesn't have a "k" at the end of it? Learn something new everyday while studying everything about the games.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I just unraveled some amazing information. This changes the game tremendously in our favor. Got about 3 more hours of studying, play, and hopefully write up should be up before the break of dawn.

By the way, did you Brian Belichick's real name doesn't have a "k" at the end of it? Learn something new everyday while studying everything about the games.
    I didn't even know his name was Brian.

This is an unbelievable find by you, Seaweed.

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I look forward to hearing what country will be affecting this week's games. Last week it was Japan...maybe Finland?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I didn't even know his name was Brian.

This is an unbelievable find by you, Seaweed.
    Sorry not sure why i wrote Brian, his name is Bill. But his last name does not end in a k. The play should be posted within the next 2 hours.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Good morning. This weekend we will get back on track with our winning ways. I have been looking at the information surrounding the games and spent day and night breaking down all important influential information for 5 days. As you all know, I bring you the best influential information that is often kept from the public eye.
    The extra time was to make some adjustments to my methodology to accommodate the changes. I know all of you are ready, so let’s get to it.

Green Bay Packers@San Francisco 49ers
    While the Packers have no injuries with the return of Charles Woodson, the 49ers are suffering. Dashon Golden (shoulder), DL Justin Smith (triceps), LB Aldon Smith (shoulder) are all questionable. On November 15, 2012, Harbaugh had an unspecified "minor procedure" for an irregular heartbeat. I dug into this so called “minor procedure” and it appeared to be worse than the media believed as he is required to take continued medication until fully recovered. Clearly, his heart won’t be able to handle the nerve wrenching moments of the playoffs as he is still recovering. Therefore, the health edge goes to Green Bay.

Another factor you all need to be aware of is revenge. The Packers will have the revenge factor heading into the playoff game as they lost to the 49ers back in week 1.

More importantly is the Quarterback matchup. We have a superbowl champion going up against an inexperienced Colin Russo. Colin who? Don’t worry, there was no mistake. I dug into his dark…brown history to uncover the truth about who he truly is behind the camera. Russo is a man confused with identity. An adopted half-black son to white parents who has never met his biological mother has never played in the NFC championship. Do you think the NFL wants an adopted half-black tattooed covered QB advancing towards the Superbowl? I didn’t think so either. Thus, if trends mean anything, this means that “Kaepernick” will not be able to pass the Packers.

I did not settle there. I dug into his education from early childhood and came across some interesting information. Conflicting thoughts that will definitely serve as a distraction come game time. It hasn’t been until recently that this was discovered. Kaepernick grew up a Packers fan having been born in Milwaukee. As a fourth grader attending elementary school, he wrote that he one day hoped to play for the Packers. Clearly, his mind will be sidetracked and mixed emotions might see him accept defeat a little easier than the public thinks. On the flip side, we have Rodgers who has posted a passer rating of 110 or better in four of his seven career postseason starts. That means the guy comes to play.

Just like Colin Russo, I dug deep into Rodgers’ ancestry to see if there are any genetic issues or factors that might come into play. His paternal grandfather Edward Wesley Rodgers was a fighter pilot in WWII who was awarded the Purple Heart after being shot down. Clearly, this man comes from a family line of fighters, and even in pressure situations when he is being sacked he always gets up and continues to remain clam just like his grandfather. While Rodgers learns from his fathers, Rosso’s adoptive family will often feed his pet tortoise Sammy a piece of lettuce with the opponent's team logo drawn in crayon. Not only is this childish and obscure, but it clearly illustrates the different mentality between the two. Not only can Rodgers’ family be traced back for decades, as opposed to Colin Rosso, but there is more conclusive genetic and biological evidence to suggest that he will ready for today’s battle. Get the 49ers out of their comfort zone and Colin Rosso might try to play hero. He's already shown a bit of an erratic tendancy early in his career. Although many think San Fran has the home advantage, many Packer fans will be traveling to Candlestick Park to support the Packers..

Pick: Green Bay +3

Last edited by Seaweed; 01-12-13 at 12:51 PM. Reason: paragraphs

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Big on SF, good luck weed

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
    Big on SF, good luck weed
    Clearly you didn't read the write-up. The play is Packers.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Good morning. This weekend we will get back on track with our winning ways. I have been looking at the information surrounding the games and spent day and night breaking down all important influential information for 5 days. As you all know, I bring you the best influential information that is often kept from the public eye.
    The extra time was to make some adjustments to my methodology to accommodate the changes. I know all of you are ready, so let’s get to it.

Green Bay Packers@San Francisco 49ers
    While the Packers have no injuries with the return of Charles Woodson, the 49ers are suffering. Dashon Golden (shoulder), DL Justin Smith (triceps), LB Aldon Smith (shoulder) are all questionable. On November 15, 2012, Harbaugh had an unspecified "minor procedure" for an irregular heartbeat. I dug into this so called “minor procedure” and it appeared to be worse than the media believed as he is required to take continued medication until fully recovered. Clearly, his heart won’t be able to handle the nerve wrenching moments of the playoffs as he is still recovering. Therefore, the health edge goes to Green Bay. Another factor you all need to be aware of is revenge. The Packers will have the revenge factor heading into the playoff game as they lost to the 49ers back in week 1. More importantly is the Quarterback matchup. We have a superbowl champion going up against an inexperienced Colin Russo. Colin who? Don’t worry, there was no mistake. I dug into his dark…brown history to uncover the truth about who he truly is behind the camera. Russo is a man confused with identity. An adopted half-black son to white parents who has never met his biological mother has never played in the NFC championship. Do you think the NFL wants an adopted half-black tattooed covered QB advancing towards the Superbowl? I didn’t think so either. Thus, if trends mean anything, this means that “Kaepernick” will not be able to pass the Packers. I did not settle there. I dug into his education from early childhood and came across some interesting information. Conflicting thoughts that will definitely serve as a distraction come game time. It hasn’t been until recently that this was discovered. Kaepernick grew up a Packers fan having been born in Milwaukee. As a fourth grader attending elementary school, he wrote that he one day hoped to play for the Packers. Clearly, his mind will be sidetracked and mixed emotions might see him accept defeat a little easier than the public thinks. On the flip side, we have Rodgers who has posted a passer rating of 110 or better in four of his seven career postseason starts. That means the guy comes to play. Just like Colin Russo, I dug deep into Rodgers’ ancestry to see if there are any genetic issues or factors that might come into play. His paternal grandfather Edward Wesley Rodgers was a fighter pilot in WWII who was awarded the Purple Heart after being shot down. Clearly, this man comes from a family line of fighters, and even in pressure situations when he is being sacked he always gets up and continues to remain clam just like his grandfather. While Rodgers learns from his fathers, Rosso’s adoptive family will often feed his pet tortoise Sammy a piece of lettuce with the opponent's team logo drawn in crayon. Not only is this childish and obscure, but it clearly illustrates the different mentality between the two. Not only can Rodgers’ family be traced back for decades, as opposed to Colin Rosso, but there is more conclusive genetic and biological evidence to suggest that he will ready for today’s battle. Get the 49ers out of their comfort zone and Colin Rosso might try to play hero. He's already shown a bit of an erratic tendancy early in his career. Although many think San Fran has the home advantage, many Packer fans will be traveling to Candlestick Park to support the Packers..

DAMN IT I want the Packers to win! Now its jinx'd

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Good morning. I have been looking at the information surrounding the games and spent day and night breaking down all important influential information for 5 minutes.

Life isn't fair. I'm a lifelong Packer fan and now have no choice but to bet the 49'ers. penetrate.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

9ers dude!

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

good luck seaweed

i have my entire bankroll on the 49ers myself

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Seaweed I didn't read anything you wrote but at least you're getting Dom Capers and Rogers. Personally I am on Niners because how well they shut down the air assault. I think Gore, James, and Kape wonder are too much for even Dom Capers to corral.

DirtyBird1500

Exactly what I wanted to see!! Feel even better about my 49ers pick now.

DirtyBird1500

As a fourth grader attending elementary school, he wrote that he one day hoped to play for the Packers. Clearly, his mind will be sidetracked and mixed emotions might see him accept defeat a little easier than the public thinks.
    Wrong: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...thgrade-letter

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr. Win

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Harbaugh likely had atrial fibrillation, for which taking anti-arrhythmics long-term is typical. His 'minor' procedure may have been a cardiac ablation procedure designed to correct the a-fib, however if it didn't work, then he simply takes meds. Overall it's no big deal, shouldn't affect his ability to coach.

-Dr Briedward

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

anything too good to be true is untrue.... throw your stats out the window in playoff it's a different page... 49ers 27 Packers 17... Amen...

Seaweed
    Update your status

I am shocked that you guys are not jumping on the Packers.

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Clearly you didn't read the write-up. The play is Packers.
    Nobody is going to read that unless you start using paragraphs. I'll give you one thing, you at least use punctuation and capitalization unlike most the fukks on here.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

I'm starting to wonder if this is a big joke.... I got a good laugh from the write up.

Not quite on the level as contacting rg3's sister on twitter, but this is some really good stuff!

First 1234 Last