Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Redskins In the Superbowl

The redskins just might have the same luck of the seed to pull this off looking at the playoff bracket as the G-Men of past. I see the skins beating the hawks late at home led by RG3 Morris and company. Moving on to play the niners, in which the skins pull off another shocker beating the niners in their house heading forward to the division game in which they play the birds on turf , that my friends is a scary outlook , to me Washington has the deadliest offense in the NFC and possibly a dark horse on defense. Wouldn't be surprised if they ride all the way into the playoffs deep as long as RG3 knee can hold up.

TheBlum
    TheBlum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

As awesome as that would be to see .... aint happing man. I can see them beating the hawks, which is going to be like their superbowl ...... but after that ... the Falcons ... and if they get bye them .. you have the Packers (who are going to beat the Vikings and the 49er's). MAYBE the Falcons .. but not Greenbay. THENNNN you're facing NE, Denver or Houston in the big game. Sorry Indy and Cincy .... and sorry Skins.

Mr. Miyagi
    Mr. Miyagi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see the Skins winning in SF, maybe the ATL but not happening in San Fran.

49'ers are coming out of the NFC.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They play ATL in the 2nd round most likely which is an automatic win for Washington but Seattle will be tough

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Redskins vs bengals in the Super Bowl

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

poepleon here are crazzzzzy

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tough road having to beat seahawks and falcons. people still think the falcons suck but they don't
    they they'd have to play green bay. fuk that, no way they beat those 3 teams.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Superbowl

They're not even going to win a playoff game...........

The weakness of the NFC east has blinded you.............

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Superbowl

They're not even going to win a playoff game...........

The weakness of the NFC east has blinded you.............

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you know this thread gonna get bumped sunday night right?

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

They won't make it out of wildcard .. Rg3 gets hurt before halftime . 💰👌💰

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by Cover4 View Post
    The redskins just might have the same luck of the seed to pull this off looking at the playoff bracket as the G-Men of past. I see the skins beating the hawks late at home led by RG3 Morris and company. Moving on to play the niners, in which the skins pull off another shocker beating the niners in their house heading forward to the division game in which they play the birds on turf , that my friends is a scary outlook , to me Washington has the deadliest offense in the NFC and possibly a dark horse on defense. Wouldn't be surprised if they ride all the way into the playoffs deep as long as RG3 knee can hold up.
    The Redskins have a bright future assuming they can bulk up that defense. Unfortunately they are not getting past the top NFC teams this year. SF, GB, and ATL are on a different level right now.

PAULYPOKER

I love how Seattle is flying under the public radar but are capable of taking down any one who stands in their way........

Seattle = sleeper cell.................

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Seahawks are under radar???? lol idiot. They are just the hottest team coming in. Public blood bath Sunday everyone and thier mom taking Hawks and public knowing Rg3 aint 100%. But seahawks road trend continue and loose at wash. I can see Wash getting to NFC champ.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Seahawks are under radar???? lol idiot. They are just the hottest team coming in. Public blood bath Sunday everyone and thier mom taking Hawks and public knowing Rg3 aint 100%. But seahawks road trend continue and loose at wash. I can see Wash getting to NFC champ.
    Public pounded the Giants all the way to the Superbowl last year jackass..

Is this your 1st season of wagering?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Firstly, they aren't playing in San Fran regardless, because the only way that happens is if GB loses to the Minny BiQueens and that isn't happening.

Secondly, Skins should beat Seattle, but that's about it. MAYBE they get by ATL, but trust me, the SF/GB winner would be licking their chops vs. that college offense option garbage that RGIII is running.

The public is grossly overrating Seattle. I've been saying this all week and it isn't rocket science. Seattle was 8-0 home (sort of, re: fail mary), and 3-5 on the road. They aren't even a .500 team away from Seattle!!! 3-5!! Seattle would lose a playoff game on the road to ANY of the teams in the ENTIRE playoffs, AFC and NFC!

I will give you one thing though, I'd much rather be the Skins right now than the Packers in terms of schedule. Vikings better than Seattle as a road team. Niners much more dangerous than the Falcons as well.
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 01-04-13 at 09:14 AM.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

would not give WASH D too much credit, nor call them a darkhorse by any means...Sure they look great aganist Tony Romo, but Skins D for a seattle offense for example is going to be exposed and have problems

PAULYPOKER

Early or Sharp play was all over Seattle,

but now it is balancing out as the week progresses.

I expect play to be pretty much even by game time..............

Cover4

Come sunday all will see the redskins are for real.

The way they play changes the dynamic of the game, they have a decent team , even the back up came in and lit things up, I been watching a lot of teams, I feel that these redskins have molded a decent team in a overrated conference. Green bay is overrated this year. Rodgers is a great quarterback, but it's easy to shred that defense and they don't stand a chance and against Atl or the Niners in my book. However the redskins would decimate green bay with that option and play action. And tear apart any of those other teams of the arm and legs of RG3. We all saw what cam did to the falcons.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Green bay is overrated this year. Rodgers is a great quarterback, but it's easy to shred that defense
    Green Bay defense is top half of the league in almost every defensive stat. Only slightly below league average in rushing yards per game allowed.

and they don't stand a chance and against Atl or the Niners in my book.
    Packers have destroyed ATL in their house last 2 times they have met, not even competitive games. Niners much tougher matchup for GB, and we'll see this one play out live next weekend so not much sense in debating GB/SF as of now.

However the redskins would decimate green bay with that option and play action. And tear apart any of those other teams of the arm and legs of RG3. We all saw what cam did to the falcons.
    The Redskins would "decimate" Green Bay w/ the college style option play action they run?? You're dealer has some strong stuff holmes. Washington no question great running team as they rank #1 in league by most counts...but they only average about 200 y/g passing under RGIII. Seattle is going to stack the box against them and should be an interesting game. I think WSH wins but will be good hard-nosed battle for sure.

Teams will be making adjustments against RGIII next year. This running QB nonsense is tried and true to NOT work in the NFL. I'd pass on RGIII in redraft tomorrow if I'm an NFL GM.
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 01-04-13 at 10:17 AM.

Cover4

bump this thread come gameday, washington comes out on top.

Cover4

Funny thing both teams are from washington, one a state the other a district lol

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I have been following the redskins, seahawks, and falcons all season. The redskins WONT make it past the Seahawks or the Falcons. And if you do really think they will, keep pumping that line so my juice keeps going up and up. +105 on a -3 spread line, YUPPPPPP