1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is important fact and involves two teams in playoffs one is #1 ranked other is 5

found at some obscure forum

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.ph...mpa-bay-curse/

Tampa Bay Curse

The Tampa Bay Curse is a sports hex that affects NFL teams that lose to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. No team that has lost to Tampa Bay during the regular season has gone on to win the Super Bowl in the same season.

Tampa Bay is the only NFL team to hold that distinction, and through 2009, it is still active. The curse may be related to the historical bad luck and poor performance of the franchise. Tampa Bay won Super Bowl XXXVII but there is no sign that the victory has relieved the effects of the curse.

Yes i know the saints did it but they sure got help vs Vikings in finals when they really hit brett favre with remember me hits whole game breaking his leg almost !

I think saints just decided to dump final 3 games of year due to injuries of key starters thats why they are the only one to win a bowl after losing to the Buccaneers

if you recall the vikings 15-1 season set a record for most points scored ;
    that was before new rules put in to open up passing game well they blew it in finals as a 14 point home chalk lost to the Falcons who were 12 -4 that year

next the Rams who lost to Tampa bay at home on MNF i think it was 2000 season got to the bowl but as a huge 14 point favorite lost to the Patriots. that's enough people this curse hangs heavy!

Vikings go bye bye 1st round

Falcons might win vs rookie QB teams but maybe even then they might not cover Falcons got n on a losers soft schedule and i always fade these teams in playo
    ffs

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Bonerific!