McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Texans scare the crap outta me

Houston has played AMAZING D most of the year - and really nice O - but both worry me a ton.
    I will not be playing them on a 'long punt' to win the AFC for both reasons. The D is on the downturn, in spite of having the personnel to be great. I'm seeing a drop-off in scheme. After they played the Bears, REGARDLESS of outcome - I'm certain Ol Wade isn't looking hard enough. Heck, he had 0 solution vs the Colts - who are one of the least talented teams in the playoffs.

and the O... Sheesh. Do they know what they want to do? Their strength is in running the ball - but they are STRONG when Shaub tosses the ball around a lot. So what is their offensive scheme? When you have a top 3 back that runs smooth as butter vs 8 man fronts for very little, what do you do? I'd rather run the ball, if I'm Houston - Shaub makes a lot of bad decisions and is a failboat vs a pass rush.

Dunno, I'd take the points and run, but that's me. Houston is on the DECLINE. Sure, they may cover 1 game, but not 2. Really down on their decline in SPITE of having a BUNCH of playmakers. Bet carefully on them or vs them, IMO... They probably are a strong fade vs the 'Natti this weekend, but only just... Beyond that, they are un-playable, IMO.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

CIN plus the points or WASH ML are the best dog plays for widcard weekend IMO.

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Texans roll.